Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she looks a state! Those sunglasses- my granddaughter would like them -she’s 4!!! But even she has proper UV protection sunglasses not cheap tit from crappy Primark!
I really hope they have horrible weather. But fear not folks….. Beggy will have her enormous gunt out, tits dragging round her knees and a bikini bottom wedged up her enormous arse crack no matter what the weather! And she’ll be saying it’s ‘suh suh buseh and suh suh hot’ just after she posts a photo of an empty pool and cloudy grey skies!
Because never let the truth get on the way of an instatwats lies!!! And Beggy Lamb is the biggest twit of all!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs these pictures 😭😂 acting like she's in the Maldives. I'm embarrassed for her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What a scruffy bleep
Does she see what everyone else does?

It’s big but not in a peachy/attractive way, it’s flat and wide - her body looks far older than she actually is!

Her legs are short, stumpy and ridden with cellulite, her lower half shows that all she does is sit around on her arse.

It’s a wide load that should be covered not flaunted, there’s lots of people with amazing bums but she’s not one.

she honestly is an ugly bleep both inside and out.

Reactions: 35
That's a finger up at Tattle for saying she'll have her arse out 😂😂😂. She's absolutely tragic! Imagine having to degrade yourself like that. Pregnant with a cheap bikini rammed up your lardy backside just to prove you "dunt give two shits".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
you can guarantee she’s been on Facetune and smoothed the bleeping life out of her saggy arse before posting that 😆🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is Steve crying in that boomerang?! I can’t stand her voice so have the volume down! I would never post a photo of my husband crying. I hope he posts lots of photos showing how bleeping enormous she really is without her magic mirror!!!
it's a Snapchat filter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been lurking for a while now. I’m not going to pretend that I’ve always disliked what Rebecca posts because when she was pregnant with Woody I found her content slightly comforting being pregnant with my first daughter at the same time. But my gosh, the content is so so far from what I once liked. Is this clutching at straws? It’s terribly sad what people do to be noticed and fit into a box. Some of the things I have seen and sat and thought to myself what is going on, I’m glad I’ve been able to find tattle a few months ago and see it is definitely not just me riddled with cringe at the stuff some ‘influencers’ post (I say influence lightly) but Rebecca really does shock me.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does she constantly pretend to be something she’s not? People see through it that’s why her growth on Instagram is so minimal. Just be real and say “yeah we go away in term time because it’s cheaper” not spout this crap about it being ‘educational’. The fake designer goods are cringeworthy, just be honest! She would be so much more popular if she didn’t try and make out she was a 5k a month boss babe.

Reactions: 24
You can tell it’s edited because the front of her is much paler! Why is she suddenly tanned on the arse photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a scruffy bleep
Why? Why would you post this picture and why would you walk around with all your flabby arse hanging out? I just don’t understand 😂 I would be utterly appalled if I was at that complex and she was waddling around like that (no fear - I’m in Greece in the school summer holidays 😜) she literally has no shame and very little self respect. Absolute woman!

Reactions: 20
Is she stamping on a bug in that first picture in her ridiculous orange marshmallow shoes?

What a tit show and we are only 24 hours in....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clearly not that confident anymore she deffo wouldn't have worn a cover up in the past, no matter how cold it was

Good god why does she think people want to see her saggy tits and arse? It's not even for a sun tan because there's no bloody sun🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she earned 5k a month (the hilarious leaked texts alluded to 10k at one point) then wouldn’t Steve’s shorts be designer and not Zara? A weird thing to make a point of showing like it was a big deal.

She makes duck all, her earnings are less than 1k a month. She knows. It we know it. She’s hoping Romy “content baby” Hudson helps add to the purse.

duck MLM and the insta huns that flaunt it!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.