Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
linnyloo is not a happy bunny these past couple of days 🤣🤣 first bettycrocker copped it, now it’s the jubilee 😩😭
Betty crocker and her 17 pairs of swimshorts and jubilee celebrations for the Queen and her very dubious criminal and sponging family. Yay let's celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My 2 daughters (year 1 and preschool) have been learning all about the Jubilee for the past week or so and have been coming home every night excited to tell me and their daddy all about the Queen. I ordered them Jubilee themed dresses for the upcoming events they have weeks ago, and bought a couple of books that they love (I highly recommend the Little People Big Dreams books for your little ones).

Alfeh and Woodeh are missing out on all of this and for what? To sit on a beach every day playing with stones. Those poor boys won’t have a clue about the upcoming Jubilee I bet. They absolutely stand no chance in life with parents like those two 😡
Nah id much rather take my kid to a shingly beach and let her play with rocks all day than put the Royal family on a pedestal and celebrate the dumb jubilee 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nah I just hate people talking total bullshit! Saying stuff that makes no sense or is just downright stupid.

I'm absolutely fine thanks, not sure about some people on this thread though 🤣
What are you on about? I’m not sure what your problem is. Why are you so triggered by what I take On holiday?!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What are you on about? I’m not sure what your problem is. Why are you so triggered by what I take On holiday?!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
were back on shorts 😂 but I don't think clean clothes for every day is that much of a ludicrous idea 🤷🏻‍♀️ they're little boys shorts at the end of the day I suppose they can be rolled up in the case not much bigger than a pair of adults socks. 🤷🏻‍♀️ if you were proposing to take 34 hazmat suits or weight training vests or something linny might have a point lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks like he’s about to eat her.

The amount of room her ridiculous bleeping dresses have taken up in the case could have been put to better use packing the boys adequate clean clothes.

She’s such a selfish hag.
Such a classy picture - him in the fake Dior T Shirt, her in her Nightie, and both of them sporting their designer All inclusive wristbands (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay it's early but I read that as Betty having a criminal family and I'm imagining some sort of mafia situation 😂

Coffee time...!!

• Haha
Well, I’m back from reading through the Johnny Depp page and seems I’m missing tea over here! Thought something exciting was happening but nope. Turns out Betty likes to make sure her kids have plenty of clean clothes on holiday and Beggy had pizza as her ‘Greek’ food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She hasn’t done anything cultural at all this holiday, should have just gone to Butlins.
Dimfluencer.

Reactions: 22
He looks like he’s about to eat her.

The amount of room her ridiculous bleeping dresses have taken up in the case could have been put to better use packing the boys adequate clean clothes.

She’s such a selfish hag.
You get 20 or 22kg luggage with Jet2 so she should have plenty of room for both! The problem is she took all her bleeping lumi tit and a laptop! Probably used the kids allowance for all that hence their lack of clothes! 😤😤

Reactions: 14
The royal family aren’t aspirational, I haven’t made a deal of it to my kids either, and we’d all rather be on a beach than at a rain soaked jubilee party in this country. As long as the Dingles weren’t rocking up on the next sunlounger lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm staying out of the jubilee topic 😂 and that's the nicest possible answer for me. I'll save my cunts for beggy and beaver

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Awww beggy loving 'paradise' so much she does herself another Q&A & answer all her own questions... you are a breath of fresh airrrrrr 🤔🤥🤭🖕🏼

• Haha
The list of where she’s been on holiday. She’s so well travelled 🤦‍♀️🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beggy
GLADLY we arent as THICK as you!!
ANOTHER Q&A so.....boring🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
We know you ask & answer your own questions😄😄
Get in the bin you really are a MORON

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.