Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not bothered about tattle but basically she is. That's what that response means
She bases her whole life around what is posted here.

In the pool with Woody, bet she got out as soon as the photo opp was over.

Trying to look loved up with disinterested Steve who is already working out for his new bird.

Pretending to eat out every night to pretend she's classy and has money.

Pretending she doesn't care about the 'trolls'.... Otherwise known as people who see through your bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She bases her whole life around what is posted here.

In the pool with Woody, bet she got out as soon as the photo opp was over.

Trying to look loved up with disinterested Steve who is already working out for his new bird.

Pretending to eat out every night to pretend she's classy and has money.

Pretending she doesn't care about the 'trolls'.... Otherwise known as people who see through your bullshit.
It's tragic isn't it. She's definitely not got alot going on upstairs if she doesn't realise how obvious she is!

Reactions: 19
She’s changed her Instagram bio too, who thefuck does that on holiday? She’s weird man, proper weird

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Home birth! As she wants to be like Sam Faiers and have the kids there & film for content Probably get them in the birthing pool with her! Obviously Alfie will have his arm bands 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Home birth! As she wants to be like Sam Faiers and have the kids there & film for content Probably get them in the birthing pool with her! Obviously Alfie will have his arm bands 😂😂
I don't think Alfie would recover from that sight

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He's just learnt to tread water by force due to being dumped in the pool every day with zero supervision, so had to or he'd drown.

Another sack of spuds outfit for tonight 🥴
I think one of the most terrifying things about parenting is been on holiday with a child that thinks they can swim and they can't....

Letting your child believe they are a better swimmer than they actually are is incredibly bleeping dangerous and gets on my nerves.

EITHER - be honest so the kid knows he's at risk or get him proper lessons so he is as good as he is led to believe he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think one of the most terrifying things about being a parent is being on holiday with a child that thinks they can swim and they can't....

Letting your child believe they are a better swimmer than they actually are is incredibly bleeping dangerous and gets on my nerves.

EITHER - be honest so the kid knows he's at risk or get him proper lessons so he is as good as he is led to believe he is.
Agree, iv seen a few people do this with their kids, ooh look at them swimming. When in reality they are nearly drowning and just trying to stay above water, it looks so uncomfortable splashing about. That isnt swimming!!
If he's going to lessons, why isn't he doing breast stroke? Surely that's the first stroke they teach kids. They do where my kids go anyway. My 5 year old is still in armbands but can do breaststroke, he's got the technique he just needs to keep practicing to eventually do it with no support. These people really wind me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
People, people, people.
Don't worry about the boys education.
By the time their exams come around, the Dingles will have decamped to Spain.
And as the boys have already mastered Spainish, they'll get along no bother.
And she will have bought her 13 houses to let out so money won’t be an object and the kids can be replicas of their awful parents

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why doesn't she put them into private school? They get 9 weeks off in the summer. She could easily afford it. But seriously these poor boys have done zero on this holiday. No clubs, no trips, just watching the two fuckwits on their phones. Such a selfish pair who's needs come above their childrens. Bet she's the laughing stock of the school as they can all this daily tit show as it's there in the public domain.
Because a private school would expect the parents to be actively involved in their kids education. Rebecca and Steve would humiliate themselves and show just how uneducated they both are, because they'd both probably struggle with even the most basic of corriculum. Don't think I'm insulting people who may struggle with academics, my issue is with people who openly dismiss the importance of education, purely to meet their own selfish needs

I’m so bleeping glad I found this thread because I was honestly driving myself nuts thinking I was the only person that was disgusted by beggy 😂
The woman is a lazy greedy uneducated arse hole, she's a pathetic excuse for a parent

People, people, people.
Don't worry about the boys education.
By the time their exams come around, the Dingles will have decamped to Spain.
And as the boys have already mastered Spainish, they'll get along no bother.
Fingers crossed they master English, because both parents struggle. I'm from Yorkshire and struggle to understand what the pair or muppets are saying

Reactions: 17
The trouble is Beggy has a skewed view on the importance of education. She is so thick that she thinks any minor achievement by her children is proof that they’re clever because compared to her they probably are!

Certificates from a teacher saying Alfeh has listened carefully in class won’t provide him with a career, nor will filling a bucket with gravel, you silly witch.🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s in KOS isn’t she? I’m gutted, my mum, dad, sister & nephews landed in corfu this morning, would of absolutely LOVED for them to be at the same hotel 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit off topic, but I keep seeing posts like this, but neither my kids school or nursery have done anything at all for the jubilee. No lessons, no dressing up, no themed day, no activities. Zilch.
That's a little sad they miss out, my children have had quite a few celebrations - there is certain events during the year that they don't get to celebrate the same as others though and ive never been able to figure out the mentality behind it.

Maybe due to beliefs or funding?

Totally off topic here.

Has she mentioned feeling the baby move yet?
On her third, and at over 23 weeks now, I'm sure she would have felt this by now.

I barely felt either of my children :(
I can't remember what the medical term for it is but I had the placenta grow at the front of my stomach and it blocks out a lot of movement so it may be that she has the same

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That's a little sad they miss out, my children have had quite a few celebrations - there is certain events during the year that they don't get to celebrate the same as others though and ive never been able to figure out the mentality behind it.

Maybe due to beliefs or funding?

I barely felt either of my children :(
I can't remember what the medical term for it is but I had the placenta grow at the front of my stomach and it blocks out a lot of movement so it may be that she has the same
Anterior placenta x

Reactions: 4
Agree, iv seen a few people do this with their kids, ooh look at them swimming. When in reality they are nearly drowning and just trying to stay above water, it looks so uncomfortable splashing about. That isnt swimming!!
If he's going to lessons, why isn't he doing breast stroke? Surely that's the first stroke they teach kids. They do where my kids go anyway. My 5 year old is still in armbands but can do breaststroke, he's got the technique he just needs to keep practicing to eventually do it with no support. These people really wind me up!
Both my children can swim to a certain extent - they're in lessons still and unless they were the next Michael Phelps they'll never be fully qualified in my opinion, but they're only 5&7and whilst I know they can in most occasions support themselves I still wouldn't allow them to play in a busy public pool, with no lifeguards without arm bands or a vest and especially on holiday in unfamiliar surroundings.

Reactions: 9
Im an ex teacher and if we couldn’t afford it I would take my kids out of school. However, not twice in a year and not to those places. I wouldn’t judge anyone here for taking their kids out of school in term time because it’s unlikely you would park yourself on a sun lounger and disown your kids for 10 days like this pair of dildos. They would likely get some precious quality time with their loving parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.