Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's looking at her like aww FFS this idiot .. does she think he's building his body up for her ? because he ain't, he will be window shopping for other younger models believe you me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s so obvious she reads tattle daily. Not that il be stopping using tattle but if I sat and read this much criticism about myself I’d def delete my Instagram

Reactions: 24
I’ve had better pizza from Aldi. She’s so basic my head actually hurts 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LJC just posted saying Jesse is really excited about his jubilee celebrations tomorrow at school - she so obviously reads here haha I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine actually going out for food instead of sitting at the all inclusive just to prove tattle wrong 😂
Plot twist they are in the hotel but doing the themed night where you get a table serviced meals in one of the restaurants at your hotel. Not sure if their hotel offers that or it’s just buffet only but I know all our holidays always have

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s a mess. And smug Steve with his long teeth and prawn eyes flexing in the gym mirror. Awful pair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The way he looks at her he does not love her, there just doesn't look like there's a connection from his part at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.