Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People, people, people.
Don't worry about the boys education.
By the time their exams come around, the Dingles will have decamped to Spain.
And as the boys have already mastered Spainish, they'll get along no bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can see both sides of the coin tbf. My parents would occasionally take me out of school as my dad was a pilot and so they’d take me to India, South Africa, America etc. If I went during school they’d always take me to museums, make me do a scrapbook, and I’d usually end up having to do some kind of classroom presentation when I came back 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣 I can hand on heart say I think these experiences contributed to my overall learning and weren’t detrimental.
There is a huge gulf between that ^ and putting your kids on a stone beach to play with pebbles for 10 days. We’d always do beach/pool holidays in holiday times so that we could make friends with other kids our age. It’s so sad for the both of them
Rebecca slapper lamb wouldn’t know what the inside of a museum looked like, so the chances of those boys being introduced to one is very slim

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many days ago was she hinting that she had an unlimited income? Yet she can’t afford an extra £2k. Pull the other one you liar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Fml her attitude that family holidays are just as important as school is so wrong!! She is actually so thick it’s unreal.
Yes he’s not sitting exams but children are assessed throughout the whole school year. If he’s not there to learn it then he will fail his assessments! He has to be in school to learn everything which then contributes to his education where he will eventually take exams.
She may as well not bother sending them to school with her attitude! I work in a a school, she will be the parent that teachers/staff despise because of her poor attitude to education

Reactions: 30
I’m so bleeping glad I found this thread because I was honestly driving myself nuts thinking I was the only person that was disgusted by beggy 😂
Same! I’ve never been one to sign up and post on forums about anything but the way those boys were treated boiled my piss and here I am! Sometimes I scroll from the bottom up and I can always tell it’s you from the wording before I even get to your username 😂 your posts regularly make me howl, so thank you for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rebecca man go enjoy your holiday and get off tattle ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️ Course she shared a pic in the pool to prove she goes in. Look how happy Woody is, buzzing she’s actually got in with him. No need to keep sharing posts about Steve as well to persuade yourself he’s attractive, all it does is make us feel sick even more 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Rebecca man go enjoy your holiday and get off tattle ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️ Course she shared a pic in the pool to prove she goes in. Look how happy Woody is, buzzing she’s actually got in with him. No need to keep sharing posts about Steve as well to persuade yourself he’s attractive, all it does is make us feel sick even more 🤢
She said there's kids club, activities and splash slides, well we all know beggy if you don't show something it's a lie.

Reactions: 17
They are both trying so hard for us tattlers 😂
We ask they deliver 🙏🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Before my kids started school I thought I’d not be arsed about them missing until they got to exam ages but now I’m involved I can see it’s so much more than that. They’ll miss activity days, school celebrations, friendships forming, photos on a display on the wall, new games in the playground etc. Yeah maybe one week a year I might consider it if I think they’ll have amazing memories but no more than that, it’s so tight, especially on Alfie who comes across like he has no social skills as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The more I watch her, the more I’m convinced she’s got learning difficulties. She always looks vacant, her speech (it constantly goes round in circles) and there’s just so many examples of her not grasping basic concepts...the lemon, “kid friendly” etc etc.

Reactions: 35
SHE has just posted her own Q&A about how much is the FINE
WTAF.....😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Defo needs to see a Dr ffs

Reactions: 14
I totally agree that holidays are important and life is short. But if you are going to take your kids out of school at least take them to educational places on holiday. All they have done is eat and sit round the pool or paddle in ankle high water in the sea ffs

Reactions: 15
It wouldn’t be half as bad if she ever took the time to teach the boys something. Or even tutoring an hour a month for each would be better than nothing and it’s only about £25. Instead all she does is post disgusting bland meals, Lumis and do tit H&M hauls where she returns everything the next day. Someone in hers or beavers family needs to tell her to pull her finger out and do something to educate the kids properly before they’re both buggered for life.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.