Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bleeping deluded.

View attachment 1295151
FAMILY HOLIDAYS ARE AS IMPORTANT AS SCHOOL! Is she for real! If you were a real boss babe as you claim you could afford the extra 2 grand to take them during school holidays. Maybe stop being a greedy bleep and buying yourself new clothes and trainers every week! The kids have their whole life to go on holiday, school is a small part of their life, it should be your priority, especially when it seems your child is behind. And what exactly are they learning on these holidays? All they see is you lying sprawled out on a sun lounger with your beef curtains bursting out of your knickers and your bloody belly out. It's hardly the holiday of a lifetime is it? Stop making up questions to try and answer us on here. There's nothing you can say that will justify you taking those kids out of education for a cheap all inclusive. Just duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She does understand that they need to LEARN for when they DO have exams, right? 🤦‍♀️🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
duck me sideways. Those bairns won’t be able to sit their exams as they would have learned diddly squat. Beggy answer us this: WHAT ARE THEY LEARNING????????? I despise couples like these cunts who don’t put their kids education first just cos they didn’t have one. Big bad bev and mama beaver obviously took them out of school whenever they felt like it! A&W deserve more than these rejects, who don’t deserve to be able to reproduce. Sorry if I offend anyone here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
duck me sideways. Those bairns won’t be able to sit their exams as they would have learned diddly squat. Beggy answer us this: WHAT ARE THEY LEARNING????????? I despise couples like these cunts who don’t put their kids education first just cos they didn’t have one. Big bad bev and mama beaver obviously took them out of school whenever they felt like it! A&W deserve more than these rejects, who don’t deserve to be able to reproduce. Sorry if I offend anyone here xx
No you are completely right. She is just making herself look like an absolute twit - banging on about being a big boss babe in one breath, then telling us she takes her kids out of school to save £2k in another. Make it make sense 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s bleeping deluded.

View attachment 1295151
That's the response of someone who clearly didn't do too well at school and has never worked to financially support her family. If she had worked hard and achieved qualifications, she would realise, to be able to have a job that allows you to pay for family holidays the boys will need either academic or vocational qualifications. Those boys will only remember being rolled out for selfies, sat by the pool, eating the usual food or being pushed around in a pram, no excursions, no sampling the local culture or food. With parents like Rebecca and Steve the boys don't stand a chance, Steve has only survived because of daddy's money and Rebecca has only survived because she's the local bike who will drop her knickers for any bloke with a bit of cash

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How she can say they learn so much 🤦..the look on Alfie's face when he was playing with the stones was vacant that boy needs as much time in school as possible and it's a shame on him because that's him behind again with work so it will be pressure on him on his return .. maybe the teacher will secretly say duck you Rebecca I'm not bothering with him now he can just stay behind and even get kept back a year

Reactions: 27
Why doesn't she put them into private school? They get 9 weeks off in the summer. She could easily afford it. But seriously these poor boys have done zero on this holiday. No clubs, no trips, just watching the two fuckwits on their phones. Such a selfish pair who's needs come above their childrens. Bet she's the laughing stock of the school as they can all this daily tit show as it's there in the public domain.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Private school FFS 😂they can't even afford a new fkn kitchen floor

#114 All the way to Kos to play with stones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s bleeping deluded.

View attachment 1295151
But...but you make 5k a month Beggy? Then there was your leaked texts that said you hit 10k a month. Surely if you are making anywhere close to that you’d be able to afford to go on holiday within the school breaks?

What have they learnt on holiday you absolute scrote? How to slap an emoji on a post to cover a stained t-shirt? How to affiliate link ugly shoes? duck off you inbred backwards walrus of a woman.

Put the kids back in school and whilst there maybe look into educating your fat, smelly arse too because we all know you’re bleeping broke in more ways than one.

Edited to add - family holidays are NOT as important as school. Education is essential, otherwise you’ll end up fooling yourself that you own a business when really you “work” for a Ponzi scheme. A family holiday is a luxury, even if in their case it is so far removed from luxurious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
FAMILY HOLIDAYS ARE AS IMPORTANT AS SCHOOL! Is she for real! If you were a real boss babe as you claim you could afford the extra 2 grand to take them during school holidays. Maybe stop being a greedy bleep and buying yourself new clothes and trainers every week! The kids have their whole life to go on holiday, school is a small part of their life, it should be your priority, especially when it seems your child is behind. And what exactly are they learning on these holidays? All they see is you lying sprawled out on a sun lounger with your beef curtains bursting out of your knickers and your bloody belly out. It's hardly the holiday of a lifetime is it? Stop making up questions to try and answer us on here. There's nothing you can say that will justify you taking those kids out of education for a cheap all inclusive. Just duck off
Ditto!!!!!

I really hope she looses loads of followers 'from the hardly any' for being a Deluded bleep
The poor teachers that have to teach HER kids + have her as a mother
Parents evening can you even imagine Alfeh did A B C today!!!🤦‍♀️
One of my friends yes an Adult hasnt even been on a plane...
Beggy needs to get in step with life + reality + grow the duck up
LJC is getting sorted for her holidays at these they WILL.....make memories

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine being Alfie’s teacher and seeing that response. How she is not mortified at giving that answer I’ll never know. Does education only matter when they’re doing exams?! She’s a bleeping plum, and so is their sap of a father. Poor wee guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why doesn't she put them into private school? They get 9 weeks off in the summer. She could easily afford it. But seriously these poor boys have done zero on this holiday. No clubs, no trips, just watching the two fuckwits on their phones. Such a selfish pair who's needs come above their childrens. Bet she's the laughing stock of the school as they can all this daily tit show as it's there in the public domain.
Because they are broke. They can’t afford private school. She’d buy real designer items rather than DH Gate knock-off’s if they had any real money.

Reactions: 15
Oh come on, guys - those boys are learning on that holiday. They’re learning to count pebbles on the beach and traditional Greek food is pizza! She makes me sick with her attitude towards schooling but I can’t actually put it any better than @Cooper123 because she’s a legend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can see both sides of the coin tbf. My parents would occasionally take me out of school as my dad was a pilot and so they’d take me to India, South Africa, America etc. If I went during school they’d always take me to museums, make me do a scrapbook, and I’d usually end up having to do some kind of classroom presentation when I came back 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣 I can hand on heart say I think these experiences contributed to my overall learning and weren’t detrimental.
There is a huge gulf between that ^ and putting your kids on a stone beach to play with pebbles for 10 days. We’d always do beach/pool holidays in holiday times so that we could make friends with other kids our age. It’s so sad for the both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh come on, guys - those boys are learning on that holiday. They’re learning to count pebbles on the beach and traditional Greek food is pizza! She makes me sick with her attitude towards schooling but I can’t actually put it any better than @Cooper123 because she’s a legend 😂
I’m so bleeping glad I found this thread because I was honestly driving myself nuts thinking I was the only person that was disgusted by beggy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.