Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Mixed within the same circles”…. I think this is the part that confuses me as she NEVER shows friends or interests on Instagram. Never have we seen nights out with groups of friends, play dates with the kids, birthday parties etc. Does she actually have a life with friends, interests, get togethers that she doesn’t show? Or what is this “circle” you talk of?
I get the impression that Baddad may have known them a few years ago, rather than now?

Reactions: 25
23 and a half weeks pregnant with twins.....and then we have our Dingle, the frumpy stumpy legged barrel
Screenshot_20220522-140552.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t cope with this “holiday content” all other Instagram influencers must just laugh at her because she cannot do anything right. She can book the holidays, buy all the Zara and H&M clothes she likes but yet still doesn’t have it right. I love following many influencers and analysing them but she baffles me the most and I’m sure so many laugh at her. I’ve not followed her that long but it sounds like a few years ago she was actually relatable and enjoyable to watch but now she’s just failing….

Reactions: 17
I can’t cope with this “holiday content” all other Instagram influencers must just laugh at her because she cannot do anything right. She can book the holidays, buy all the Zara and H&M clothes she likes but yet still doesn’t have it right. I love following many influencers and analysing them but she baffles me the most and I’m sure so many laugh at her. I’ve not followed her that long but it sounds like a few years ago she was actually relatable and enjoyable to watch but now she’s just failing….
Thats what I thought when she claimed the other night that the boys who normally look like street urchins "have the best clothes"....Liza Prideaux, Kate Murnane etc. whose little boys always look put together must have absolutely pissed themselves

Reactions: 18
The boys looked bored playing in the sea on their own whilst Jabba the Hutt lays down again. Get off your fat arse and play with your boys. You’re pregnant not ill 🤦‍♀️😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I get the impression that Baddad may have known them a few years ago, rather than now?
Oh absolutely. They love in the middle of nowhere miles from previous friends

When I say we mixed in the same circles, I'm on about Steve and around 10 years ago! I'm not pretending to know them now

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh absolutely. They love in the middle of nowhere miles from previous friends

When I say we mixed in the same circles, I'm on about Steve and around 10 years ago! I'm not pretending to know them now
Tell us some secrets please , if possible 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is that beach I don’t know about anybody else but I make sure my kids get to play and sit on soft sand rather than that tit. What memories are these kids making on this holiday? I don’t understand
I think the technical name for these memories is ‘trauma’
Watching your mum slag about on a shingle beach whilst your dad wanks himself silly over an arse crack
Family goals 🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
sorry to ask but was it full frontal, open leg?!? 🤢🤮 just from an angle where she was naked but you couldn't actually see anything....

what the hell would be the context of sending that snapchat 🤣🤣🤣😀 "here's what you could have won lads"
please please pleaaassseee @Baddad we need info

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1284914
Hahahahahahhahahahha…Dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Those trainers for the gym🤣 and the way he’s pulled his socks up every time thinking he’s edgy 🤡🤡
Steve definitely starts counting out loud when a bird walks past him doing reps in the gym
1001, 1002 …. 🤢
If my fella took pics of himself in the gym like a little insta hun I’d have to reconsider my whole relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Random, but seen this on FB beautiful farmhouse kitchen ....a far cry from our frumpy Dingles
FB_IMG_1653228646616.jpg

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1284914
Hahahahahahhahahahha…Dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, Steve’s deffo fishing by posting pics of himself in the gym - which to his mind make him look Hunky etc. 🤣 no 30 odd year old male posts tit like this unless they’re dropping bait, mark my words

The tragedy of wearing the same trainers socially and to the gym
I know - hand luggage only? Boss babe couldn’t afford the space for his workout trainers?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she only packed one pair of socks each for the kids or what? Also, the emojis covering the stains on alfehs t shirt. We see you grubs. We see you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah to be honest I think those boys are going to have bigger problems in later life than reading gossip forums about their tit mum.
100% agree, the issues for those boys will be first hand .
There mother is an exhibitionist end of , if she's parading around the house naked being photographed by their father who shares those pictures around with other blokes in the dales so she can be be wanked over then thats the reputation of their parents based on their own behaviour, it will get back to them as teenagers locally not because of forums etc.

• Heart
Has she only packed one pair of socks each for the kids or what? Also, the emojis covering the stains on alfehs t shirt. We see you grubs. We see you.
2 pairs of socks for them to share I would imagine 🙄

Reactions: 13
“Heading out for food and mocktails of course” is she seriously not fed up with drinking all that sugary crap? Have a break and drink a Pepsi Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“Heading out for food and mocktails of course” is she seriously not fed up with drinking all that sugary crap? Have a break and drink a Pepsi Rebecca
Wouldn't expect anything else from the pair of arrogant selfish twats. What about your kids Beggy? Sure they'd rather be enjoying themselves with all the other kids in the evening entertainment.

Rebecca Darling… When I go on holiday, I don’t have to work, my kids make friends because we go in the school holidays and I make sure my kids are never bored and don’t have to wear the same pair of sock twice. We also go away with friends and their families (do you know what friends are? I’m not sure you do 🫠)

Your holiday honestly looks like tit. I’d rather be in the UK where I am now than be there with you and your family 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.