Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody seen her upline Steph is on her way to Utah through Nuskin. I bet that’s why Beggy booked this holiday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aww Steve, are you working out because beggy is catching up with you in size? feeling self conscious because you’re with a ‘fat bird’? no amount of bulk is going to disguise the size of your misses water boy. And they are slouch socks!!! You are supposed to slouch them down, not pull them up to your knees you bleeping melt 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry if you've been asked this before, do you know Steve or know of him in real time? What you've said really doesn't surprise me, he has no respect for her, she's just a sexual object. To be fair, he knew she'd been with some of his mates, so why would he want her to be the mother of his kids, she's clearly a slapper with no self respect and he's not much better
Know both of them

Reactions: 12
OMG - can someone DM with you that info pls as not something I want to read on a forum and I actually feel for her poor children’s benefit it shouldn’t be shared publicly
Maybe I'm a sicko but I'd like to know. Just builds a better picture of the dirty cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Are you otay hunni? Jesus those lips seriously need sorting out. Whoever is doing them is laughing at her expense and she can't even see it. There's no way anyone with a reputation to upkeep would continue pumping filler into these nightmares. They are hideously migrated. Why can't she just admit that and sort them out?! Cutting off her nose to spite her face is what springs to mind. Just bonkers. Bet she wishes she could cut off that big roman man nose of hers!
I have noticed we hardly ever get a side view of her face, she knows her nose is enormous. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would rather stay at home and spend a grand doing fun activities in the UK than go abroad and sit on my arse around the pool/on the beach all day. Do not understand what the appeal is. Those types of holidays look bleeping boring.
Wouldn't be surprised if the boys even realise where they are! They never go sightseeing. Never seem to teach the boys about where they are. It's all for the gram, showing off her ill fitting bikinis and posing on the sunloungers. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Know both of them
Thank you for replying. Its good to know that someone who really knows them can confirm quite a lot of what we actually think. Are they really as obnoxious in real life as they come across online?

Reactions: 8
He
Sorry if you've been asked this before, do you know Steve or know of him in real time? What you've said really doesn't surprise me, he has no respect for her, she's just a sexual object. To be fair, he knew she'd been with some of his mates, so why would he want her to be the mother of his kids, she's clearly a slapper with no self respect and he's not much better
He obviously likes sloppy seconds! 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Do you really?? I’m not sure you have ever said anything to actually make us believe that!!
Fine line of not giving myself away.....

I'm from Bingley and mixed within the same circles, believe what you want

Reactions: 17
The only food she has shown is breakfast! It’s clear that they haven’t tried any Greek food!

The only food she has shown is breakfast! It’s clear that they haven’t tried any Greek food!
Too adventurous for those chavs, you know she prefers her all you can eat Chinese buffet, and probably seeking out the all you can eat spam buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe I'm a sicko but I'd like to know. Just builds a better picture of the dirty cow
Also let’s be real, the chances of Alfie or Woody being able to read lengthy forums are slim to none. Neither parent is invested in their education, otherwise Alfie would currently be in school not picking shingles out of crevices and shivering in the “hot” Greek sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah to be honest I think those boys are going to have bigger problems in later life than reading gossip forums about their tit mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Fine line of not giving myself away.....

I'm from Bingley and mixed within the same circles, believe what you want
“Mixed within the same circles”…. I think this is the part that confuses me as she NEVER shows friends or interests on Instagram. Never have we seen nights out with groups of friends, play dates with the kids, birthday parties etc. Does she actually have a life with friends, interests, get togethers that she doesn’t show? Or what is this “circle” you talk of?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.