Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Steve’s deffo fishing by posting pics of himself in the gym - which to his mind make him look Hunky etc. 🤣 no 30 odd year old male posts tit like this unless they’re dropping bait, mark my words

I know - hand luggage only? Boss babe couldn’t afford the space for his workout trainers?
Any spare luggage space was taken up with about 10 litres of Foreskin face creams and potions and anything else she thought she could flog

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Using emojis to cover up the grease stains on Alfie’s green top hasn’t worked. 😉
A75E57EF-9D13-4635-B570-07EC396517A8.jpeg
EB1B17C3-39B6-472F-875E-7940EC3A489C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Wouldn't be surprised if the boys even realise where they are! They never go sightseeing. Never seem to teach the boys about where they are. It's all for the gram, showing off her ill fitting bikinis and posing on the sunloungers. 🙄
I wonder if alfeh is gunna learn how to count to 10 in greekish

• Haha
Reactions: 58
“Heading out for food and mocktails of course” is she seriously not fed up with drinking all that sugary crap? Have a break and drink a Pepsi Rebecca
She's drinking a lot of "mock tails" considering when she wasn't up the chuff, all she used to drink was malibu, and cheap rose wine

Looks like a bloke!!
She's built like a fridge freezer

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a bloody woman. Why couldn't she do the decent thing and change his bleeping tshirt. And she really needs to buy a bleeping iron, nothing worse than kids in wrinkly clothes. Hers are never wrinkly tho!
Thats because hers are stretched to the max. The wrinkles have all been pulled out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys THIS WOMAN also has a cheap polyester work shirt on too and nails the same as beggys is this who she is copying?! Also lol at the nike socks, might by why the "boys" all have them up to their knees too. I only found this woman because she posted a 'all bodies are bikini bodies' spiel with her 2% body far, trying her best to make it jiggle 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.