Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but it’s as though she’s told them to go stand on the sea and splash so she can film them..I’ve done it with my little girl if o tell her to pose or do something while I take a pic she always looks so awkward compared to if I just catch her naturally doing whatever she’s doing!
She's definitely told them to do it.and then has the cheek to write lucky little boys 😂😂 duck off beggy they could stand and splash in a paddling pool at home AFTER SCHOOL! Day 3 of you lying with your disgusting gunt out while your kids look bored as duck.

Why does his head look so small on his body?!
I bet he's got a prawn dick to match

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh she knew and most likely got off on it
sorry to ask but was it full frontal, open leg?!? 🤢🤮 just from an angle where she was naked but you couldn't actually see anything....

what the hell would be the context of sending that snapchat 🤣🤣🤣😀 "here's what you could have won lads"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He used to be happy enough sending naked Snapchats of her to his mates so her arse on insta is nothing ☕🐸
No wonder they didn’t care when she had her flaps on P’Hub. I still think he has some sort of voyeurism fetish and they get off on it

Reactions: 13
what in God's name is the point of this socks pulled up high over trainers Steve is doing? I checked the IG of a few male love island stars (the type of man Steve probably models himself on 🤮) and couldn't see any that he'd have got inspo from... I've seen a few GIRLS do that with chunky trainers and joggers or pulled up over leggings in the gym but the trainers are always low tops as well 🙄

The way he's doing it it looks like he's in the boy Scouts or going on a fancy dress pub golf night... this family gets literally everything wrong 🙃🤦🏻‍♀️ and they're making poor Alfie and Woody do it as well thinking they look "surrr surrrrr fashunabbel" 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Steve reminds me of Liam from Benidorm 😂

Also latest reviews of where they are staying are mixed. One says it's more like a 3* not a 4* also lots of things they advertise are shut or non existent!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
sorry to ask but was it full frontal, open leg?!? 🤢🤮 just from an angle where she was naked but you couldn't actually see anything....

what the hell would be the context of sending that snapchat 🤣🤣🤣😀 "here's what you could have won lads"
OMG - can someone DM with you that info pls as not something I want to read on a forum and I actually feel for her poor children’s benefit it shouldn’t be shared publicly

Reactions: 4
Literally EVERYTHING about her knocks me sick. Her rotten skin, her vile joker lips and that bump that looks like a beer belly with a cats hole on it.. She also always looks like she needs a bloody good wash.
Would love to have Beggy’s confidence though, she clearly thinks she’s a bleeping supermodel! 🙄
I don't understand why she wears those crappy ill fitting bikinis instead of wearing a decent well fitting one piece, I know I probably sound like a prude, but there's nothing attractive about bikini bottoms wedged up your crack or boobs crammed into a top that's three sizes too small. A pregnant woman can look beautiful, if she is tasteful, showing skin is just tacky. But as someone mentioned, it's all for the pregnancy fetishists, nothing to do with preserving memories

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Mrs meldrum has just arrived in Greece, looks 100 x better!!
I wouldn’t go that far. Meldrum’s beach looks about as appealing as the one that Rebecca & Steve are at and it also looks freezing at the Meldrum’s place.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He used to be happy enough sending naked Snapchats of her to his mates so her arse on insta is nothing ☕🐸
Sorry if you've been asked this before, do you know Steve or know of him in real time? What you've said really doesn't surprise me, he has no respect for her, she's just a sexual object. To be fair, he knew she'd been with some of his mates, so why would he want her to be the mother of his kids, she's clearly a slapper with no self respect and he's not much better

Reactions: 15
Im actually loving the fact that Mrs Meldrum is in Greece the same time as our beggy, its like everything we say here is about to be echoed back at you Rebecca just from viewing her stories, obviously meldrum could surprise and parade her bare ass with two fingers up in the air on her first day there but like most of us mums on holiday she probably wouldn't show her older kids up like that ....either way its going to be straight up comparison and I'm here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg seriously he is one knob! And if he's sent naked pics of beggy to his mates then that just confirms what we all know on here, that he doesn't love or respect her. Wow beggy, your life really is bleeping tit!
Exactly, who the hell would envy that kind of existence, can't even call it a life

She would definitely have been the joke prize

Reactions: 10
It looks like it’s warming up next week in Kos so you watch her squeeze in every bit of content she can!!

She lost 14 followers yesterday 14 more than there are guests at that hotel 😂😂
How hysterical would it be if she went back down to 69k while in Kos 🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s well documented that 5 Greek stars equal 3 usual stars but I love Greece over Spain any day!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shame Steve can't go to the gym and bulk up his tiny pea head. He's like an amalgamation of all the physical traits I find gross on men. Sloping shoulders, roid muscles, fat sausagey fingers, no jawline. He was created in a lab purely to make me vom, I'm sure of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.