Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been boiling here on the coast today, I’ve been on a SANDY beach, not worked from my lounger either 👍👋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So....sadly NO GRIMEY BIKINI SHOT but i think those fuking orange sandals could do with a break from her FAT FEET

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See the kids are dressed out of the lost property box tonight poor little buggars

Reactions: 15
How many selfies of her big bleeping man face is she gona post. duck off love and get a life. Those poor kids must spend their life being told to stand still and look at the camera, then having to stand about watching their lazy arsed mother posing herself with Mr anabolic steroid behind the camera doing as he's told. Pair of absolute bellends. You both are a laughing stock and can't even see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
See the kids are dressed out of the lost property box tonight poor little buggars
I’m going away in July with the kids and other half and I’ve written in my notes the outfits my kids and myself will be wearing for each day and evening (fella can sort himself out with a bit of help from me😂) and also what shoes we’ll be wearing to make sure it all looks ok. I’ve even written down what swimming costumes and hats we’ll be taking 😂 I love to do things like this. Still need to order a few more things but how she dresses her boys to how I dress my son is very different! It’s a 5 star we’re going to and I’ve ordered him some nice Ralph Lauren shirts and chinos for a couple of the evenings. To say she packs usually well in advanced she doesn’t seem to take pride in them or herself to be honest! She’s worn them same orange sandals every day since she’s been there. I’m that person to over pack but I’d rather that then having my two kids rewearing the same socks!

Reactions: 26
I’m going away in July with the kids and other half and I’ve written in my notes the outfits my kids and myself will be wearing for each day and evening (fella can sort himself out with a bit of help from me😂) and also what shoes we’ll be wearing to make sure it all looks ok. I’ve even written down what swimming costumes and hats we’ll be taking 😂 I love to do things like this. Still need to order a few more things but how she dresses her boys to how I dress my son is very different! It’s a 5 star we’re going to and I’ve ordered him some nice Ralph Lauren shirts and chinos for a couple of the evenings. To say she packs usually well in advanced she doesn’t seem to take pride in them or herself to be honest! She’s worn them same orange sandals every day since she’s been there. I’m that person to over pack but I’d rather that then having my two kids rewearing the same socks!
Snap! I absolutely love sorting my kids outfits out, especially for going away. She has no time or thoughts in that air head of hers beyond herself. Its all about her and how she looks. She's a disgrace, she really doesn't deserve the title mother. And the way she walks about half naked in front of those boys sickens me. She just has no motherly instincts at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve only been a mum for 10 weeks but wouldn’t even dream of dressing my son in cream Disney shorts with a complete mis matched blue ice scream tshirt. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to take pride in your children? She dresses them like scruffs

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry but I am bleeping screaming at the boys hair, why does she insist on doing this OTT gel hairstyle. It went out of fashion in 2004 Rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My 16 year old came home after going shopping with friends and she bought that dress that Beggy is wearing tonight. Not that any of you need it confirming - it looks exceptionally cheap and nasty in real life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know wish my boys were younger then I can take fashion inspiration from how she dresses her kids
Style them on Beaver instead 🤣🤣 overgrown roadman… did the Zara shorts pose not make you swoon and want all the men in your life to look like an over inflated beetroot?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Best dressed” yet the poor little bastards have to re-wear socks and strategically pose to hide stained t-shirts. The parents are grubby af, tomorrow is Alfie going to have to wear his Dad’s socks? Maybe baby girl will inherit the honking orange slides. 5k a month 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That divvy little orange bag just makes me piss myself 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder what she even manages to fit in it?! Certainly not her phone because that needs to be in her hand at all times to be able to snap her gunt rubbing! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No stop I’m passing at the outfits. You can see on the pic before the emojis that his top stained. Absolute bunch of scruffs

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
How can one be jealous of someone who takes their kids on holiday during term time. Surely they're not rolling in it if they have to do that?

Reactions: 22
Helen Flannigan has posted a lovely holiday bikini pic & all you think is 'how decent + nice she looks with her children
No vag or bits of arse hanging out the side
Its called Decorum Beggy look it up👀

Reactions: 17
He wore those shorts yesterday as well. They have the best outfits/clothes though. She’s bloody deluded. My kid goes to nursery in better considered clothes than those poor little blighters. No pride in them at all.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.