Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just seen that Steven has his name tattooed all down his arm! Why does he have his own name? LOL! Chavvvvv

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
At first glance, I legit thought his tattoo said “beaver” 🤣 Of course it’s Steven though - so he has a permanent reminder of how to spell his own name 🤦‍♀️
59F9725D-F09A-49BD-8AA3-C2E63FE65365.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
The place is deserted, I don’t think I’ve seen another living soul in any photo yet.

You can tell the girl hasn’t lived, the constant need to say she’s having cocktails or mock tails on the odd occasion she does is desperate

I’ve only just seen that Steven has his name tattooed all down his arm! Why does he have his own name? LOL! Chavvvvv
He’s that thick it’s in case he forgets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holiday content! 😂😂😂 duck off!!! It looks tit. AND I've NEVER had to 'work' when I've gone on holiday. twit.

Reactions: 32
It knocks me sick that she let's 4 year old Woodeh have coke. No wonder alfehs teeth went black and fell out

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Shes shared nothing about the hotel, the amenities, room tour, food or drink so what sort of content is she talking about? Just seeing her jiggly fat arse and neglected children in another country? 😴

Also these NuSkin huns promote being financially free and being able to work on their own terms. Why the need to flog the face dildo on holiday then?? Can’t you have a week off!!

Reactions: 34
We went to the water park literally 5 mins from where she’s staying but it was only open every other day and was closed on days with bad weather. I would of thought that’s the first place she’d have gone but now I’m wondering if it’s shut cos of the weather 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We hired a car when we were there and went round the island. Go on a boat trip to see the other islands. There are Greek ruins in Kos Town. If they got out and about they would surely enjoy it more.

Reactions: 15
At first glance, I legit thought his tattoo said “beaver” 🤣 Of course it’s Steven though - so he has a permanent reminder of how to spell his own name 🤦‍♀️View attachment 1283483
Oh duck off what a desperate pair of ballbags, going on holiday and spending all that time aff linking shite!! Get a bleeping job hun then you wouldn't need to beg for money

It knocks me sick that she let's 4 year old Woodeh have coke. No wonder alfehs teeth went black and fell out
Me too, I'm so strict with fizzy drinks, my youngest has just turned 7 and has never had a fizzy drink in his life.

Reactions: 26
Promoting the boost now. All of the benefits totally nonsensical. 'Charge balance creates comfort in one simple step' - what does this even mean? 'Randomized pulses prevent skin adaptation' - why is that good?
Beggy never quantifies anything she says or writes. Like the one about how the Lumi is superior to any other face sander on the market because it works in a unique way. Go on then, explain what the difference is and why it's a better product. Bet you can't.

And when she says you have to change the silicon heads every three to six months, how about explaining why because as far as i can see it's a silicon pad, why would that require changing unless it was broken

Over to you Beggy

That's only cos we pointed out on here how scruffy they looked on their last holiday

Reactions: 10
My daughter has 2 young kids similar ages to A&W and they went to Majorca a couple of years ago and she chose a holiday that would not have been her first choice if it had just been her and her husband but she chose it cos it had water park on site, loads of slides, all inclusive ( my grandson was king of of the beige buffet when they went!!!) and evening entertainment for the kids! My grandson talks about it now - they had a blast! My daughter said, it was a bit chavvy and quite noisy but the food was pretty good and it was VERY child friendly so it meant the kids were entertained and not bored. Plus they went in July so the kids had lots of other kids to play with!
A&W look bored and there is nothing for them to do except swim or try and fail to build sandcastles in gravelly sand! Also when I went to Kos with my whole family for my 50th we splashed out on a swim up room and hired a cabana on the beach for a day with butler service - champagne and fruit platters were constantly replenished and I watched all my kids (and grandkids) do parasailing, banana boat etc! It was fabulous! Can’t see Beggy splashing out on things like that for the boys! No Waterpark’s for them! Just boring hotel pool and crap beach! Also in Kos it’s common to have big stones as you enter the sea making it very difficult to just walk into the sea and I could see similar rocks in her pic of her paddling. We had to walk on a floating pontoon to get into the sea. It was a little bit disappointing to be honest.
They will do nothing except pool beach, walk and repeat day in day out.Alfie has been taken out of school to sit on the beach and splash i ankle deep water!
Such a boss babe holiday! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Holiday content...? Like someone said in a previous comment, its the exact same shite as when she is at home. How long does it take to get there? Whats the transfer time like? Whats the hotel like - rooms, food, pool, entertainment etc? So far all it seems to be is a really boring, basic break. Im sure Kos has more to offer than shes showing on insta, shes just to chavtastic to consider boat trips, tours, historic monuments, volcanoes etc... So educational for the boys tho!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Alfie’s Zara slides show to be a UK2, at 8 years old? She’s bought them too big so he can wear them another year or so hasn’t she? Mink.
I know this is Beggy we are talking about so she probably has bought their shoes 4 sizes too big to grow in to and Absolutely not defending her but my 6 year old is a size 3 and has some trainers in a 4. Some kids do have big feet 😂 Can’t say it’s definitely the same in Alfie’s case tho!

When we went to Kos, we stayed at the holiday village. Wasn’t our cup of tea really but it was sunny and there was lots to do for the kids! It wasn’t that expensive either, we went in the September (kids weren’t at school then) and I bet they could have gone there for similar to what they’ve paid for whatever hovel it is they are staying at, and at least the kids would’ve had some entertainment while they sit on their arses supping beer and mocktails fur mamah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.