Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume Steve has friends on his Instagram. What man in their right mind would be happy for all their friends to see their Girlfriends arse???
Mine would NEVER, in a million years, post my bare bottom to his social media out of sheer respect for me AND my kids (and my parents tbh)

This isn’t me being prude, him and I are wild when it’s appropriate to be but in public??

It’s called having respect for each other and class. Both of which those 2 have never heard of.
None of his pals are looking at her weird arse and thinking “he’s a lucky man” that’s for sure.

how the duck can you have a fat yet flat, saggy arse at the same time? She’s a freak.

The photo Steve shared of her from behind, shows the bum of a 77 year old man called Hank who plays bowls in his spare time.

She’s posted a photo of her orange slides and she’s a size 6 in shoe, isn’t that quite big for someone her height? Watch her now say she’s 4 and only bought the 6 because she’s preggers.

Alfie’s Zara slides show to be a UK2, at 8 years old? She’s bought them too big so he can wear them another year or so hasn’t she? Mink.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If anyone can point me into the right direction of where I can buy some nice swimming costumes/bikinis please that would be great 😁 if bikini I need high waisted to cover my wrinkly belly from having two kids 😅

I’ve been searching all morning and it’s either a thong style that I keep seeing or basically dental floss with a small part to cover my nipples and vagina and I want neither 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s put the thumbnail on the latest reel as herself with her bikini up her arse and then you click on it and it says to the boys walking in the hotel. Weird

If anyone can point me into the right direction of where I can buy some nice swimming costumes/bikinis please that would be great 😁 if bikini I need high waisted to cover my wrinkly belly from having two kids 😅

I’ve been searching all morning and it’s either a thong style that I keep seeing or basically dental floss with a small part to cover my nipples and vagina and I want neither 😂
I got mine from asda, I got some from primark and they went up my arse constantly it did my head in.. I didn’t purposely shove it there with begs 🤣 but the asda ones were great and high waisted so sucked it all in

Reactions: 7
Day 2 of the same bikini stuck up her arse - lovely 🤮and is she gonna wear those orange sandals with every outfit?! Maybe one might actually match them…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her face always reminds me of the witch from wizard of oz. Its uncanny how similar her chin is to hers! Ugly gunt. Holiday looks boring AF. The "sand" looks rough. She doesn't understand how tragic she is, does she? I got a nice swim suit from shein (I think its nice it hasn't come yet though!) But its like a swim dress and its a bit gothic (which is my style always!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Asda sell nice high waisted bikinis I got a couple from there.

Also it doesn’t matter where she goes on holiday it’s still an all inclusive hotel where they do nothing but lay by the pool while the kids entertain themselves. Doesn’t matter if they are in Tenerife or Kos. They do the same mundane thing every day and eat the same British food whilst on holiday.
Venturing out of the hotel to the beach down the road doesn’t count. Go a bit further. Get on a bus and go elsewhere. Go to a different beach. Do something that the kids can remember.

Reactions: 18
The embarrassment of having to flog the lumi whilst on ya hols. Get in the bin Rebecca

• Haha
Reactions: 34
OMG sorry cus I know loads of you have already said the same but the holiday looks absolutely tit!! 😅😅 where are all the people?! Why is she just showing us that rank yellow bikini - surely better content would be the hotel, the food, the activities etc. and finally, why have they booked a 60s+ hotel 🤣 where's the slides?! The play area? The evening entertainment? Can't believe that's they're holiday hahahaha 😂😂😂

Edited to add - does anyone follow Kristy Green? Currently in Greece with her husband and kids and couldn't be further from Grabby 😂
This chick looks a bleeping state aswell though….! She looks cheap and tarty.

Reactions: 10
Promoting the boost now. All of the benefits totally nonsensical. 'Charge balance creates comfort in one simple step' - what does this even mean? 'Randomized pulses prevent skin adaptation' - why is that good?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Hope you’re enjoying all the holiday content????’ Yes Rebecca just loving seeing your fat arse hanging out on every pic and the same effing (disgusting) orange sandals and the same effing yellow bikini that’s 16 sizes too small for you.
I just wish for once she’d post something real and engaging. This holiday looks absolutely boring as duck. They’ve picked somewhere for them - not the kids. We go to Spain next week with our boys and we’ve chosen a hotel with endless slides and pools, a kids club, discos every night - it might not be the most relaxing holiday but at least it’ll be fun. (Im also 18 weeks pregnant and maybe I’ll regretsaying that by the end of it 🤣- but booked we booked it with our children in mind)

Reactions: 35
duck me, with that face Steve I'd be hiding from the camera you ugly mofo
These are a pair of people that you couldn’t trust your partner around
Not in that they would go off with them and I couldn’t trust my partner
It’s the bog trotters that I don’t trust
We already know she goes after other people’s men
He would totally go after a taken bird too
Imagine being known for such skanks online

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.