Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That holiday looks keek, and it wouldn't be something I'd book, but I'd give anything to be able to just fly out there now to that resort, lie on my sun lounger and watch those pair of chavs. Who needs hotel entertainment when those pair of fuckers are there.

Reactions: 31
I know this is Beggy we are talking about so she probably has bought their shoes 4 sizes too big to grow in to and Absolutely not defending her but my 6 year old is a size 3 and has some trainers in a 4. Some kids do have big feet 😂 Can’t say it’s definitely the same in Alfie’s case tho!

When we went to Kos, we stayed at the holiday village. Wasn’t our cup of tea really but it was sunny and there was lots to do for the kids! It wasn’t that expensive either, we went in the September (kids weren’t at school then) and I bet they could have gone there for similar to what they’ve paid for whatever hovel it is they are staying at, and at least the kids would’ve had some entertainment while they sit on their arses supping beer and mocktails fur mamah.
Oh absolutely, I had flippers for feet until I went to Secondary School. I used to slap the floor instead of walking 😭😂

it was more because his Birkenstock-like sandals are now too small but on the last holiday they were too big and yet she’s still packed them - she dunt give 2 shits about much does she 🤬

Reactions: 8
Did she really say her two boys have the best clothes?! 😂
This just screams ‘I realised from reading tattle my kids look like they dress from a lost property box so I’ve actually spent money on them this holiday, so proud of myself being a boss mum xox’

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG sorry cus I know loads of you have already said the same but the holiday looks absolutely tit!! 😅😅 where are all the people?! Why is she just showing us that rank yellow bikini - surely better content would be the hotel, the food, the activities etc. and finally, why have they booked a 60s+ hotel 🤣 where's the slides?! The play area? The evening entertainment? Can't believe that's they're holiday hahahaha 😂😂😂

Edited to add - does anyone follow Kristy Green? Currently in Greece with her husband and kids and couldn't be further from Grabby 😂
It’s pretty obvious to a blind person isn’t it that Dingle has looked on there! The neon pink outfit and baby pink sunnies - only difference is Dingles outfit looks like it’s come from Poundland - and Kristy doesn’t have a face full of pimples - she’s tanned too :LOL:

I assume Steve has friends on his Instagram. What man in their right mind would be happy for all their friends to see their Girlfriends arse???
Mine would NEVER, in a million years, post my bare bottom to his social media out of sheer respect for me AND my kids (and my parents tbh)

This isn’t me being prude, him and I are wild when it’s appropriate to be but in public??

It’s called having respect for each other and class. Both of which those 2 have never heard of.
I would imagine with 100% certainty that Steve’s “friends” are exactly like Steve - inbred, dumb thickos that treat their women the same as he does ZERO respect!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine booking a holiday simply to try and make it look like you travel for Instagram but it has turned out to be completely unsuitable for you as a family because no fucker is there, there’s nothing for the boys to do and it’s chilly.

Then imagine how many times she has sat in her barge curtain bikini and cried because she wishes she had gone back to chavvy Tenners.

The holiday is coming across as a bleeping disaster for them and I’m loving it. 🍿

Suh supeh buseh 💀
56A7EBA3-22C7-4385-83BC-6E4B4E4537F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mocktails aren’t a personality trait / someone needs to tell her. The conversation between her and Steve must be riveting 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Imagine booking a holiday simply to try and make it look like you travel for Instagram but it has turned out to be completely unsuitable for you as a family because no fucker is there, there’s nothing for the boys to do and it’s chilly.

Then imagine how many times she has sat in her barge curtain bikini and cried because she wishes she had gone back to chavvy Tenners.

The holiday is coming across as a bleeping disaster for them and I’m loving it. 🍿

Suh supeh buseh 💀
View attachment 1284000
Hahahaha…. WTAF???

Where are the people?
It’s freakin deserted…. All that’s missing is the tumbleweed…
Great research done there Rebecca. Your holiday is absolute tit.
But I don’t feel sorry for you…. Just for your two boys who must be bored stupid!
Fancy taking a kid out of school/nursery for those kind of “memories”.
You and Steve have the IQ’s of fleas.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Suh supeh buseh 💀
View attachment 1284000
its like a secondary school canteen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just managing to catch up on it all now (been busy looking after my children all day lol!) wtf why is there no one else there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Beggy I'm so jealous of you hun, I wish I wasn't going to florida this summer, I wish I'd booked Kos instead. bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she's deliberately booked a ghost town type place so there is no competition for her 👙

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she's deliberately booked a ghost town type place so there is no competition for her 👙
I hope next week a bus load of sexy ladies arrive at their hotel, all wearing smaller bikinis than beggy (if that's possible 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG sorry cus I know loads of you have already said the same but the holiday looks absolutely tit!! 😅😅 where are all the people?! Why is she just showing us that rank yellow bikini - surely better content would be the hotel, the food, the activities etc. and finally, why have they booked a 60s+ hotel 🤣 where's the slides?! The play area? The evening entertainment? Can't believe that's they're holiday hahahaha 😂😂😂

Edited to add - does anyone follow Kristy Green? Currently in Greece with her husband and kids and couldn't be further from Grabby 😂
She’s got a baby called ocean raine - beggy might steal her name - Raine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's like a remake of 28 days later with begs and her gunt dragging her flip flops on the ground so bored she's resorted to pedaling her lumi wares and asking us if we're enjoying her holiday ??

• Haha
I hope next week a bus load of sexy ladies arrive at their hotel, all wearing smaller bikinis than beggy (if that's possible 😂)
Mr Muscles would spontaneously combust 🤣

I'm literally dead how she booked Kos as a FU to Tattle who say she's not a boss babe cos she only goes to Tenerife and low and behold it's even worse 😂😂😂😂😂😂

prices are normally affected by supply and demand so given that there's no fucker there I'm assuming they got it dirt cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s got a baby called ocean raine - beggy might steal her name - Raine
I had a look at her account - can totally see why Rebecca would model herself on someone like that. They look like a nice decent family, and the lady didn’t wear her bikini bottoms up her arse crack either - how unusual??
A couple of chavvy aspects though - the baby’s name, and the headband - but all in all a million times classier than the Klampits from t’Dales though.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.