Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've bought them a few nice tshirts for holiday hun, let's not get carried away now you dick, once they get home it'll be back to their rags like a couple of tramps. They do not have nice clothes!
And no I doubt anyone is enjoying your holiday content. Is that the reason you go away and deny your kid an education? For the gram? Tragic woman

Screenshot_20220521-160714_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You've bought them a few nice tshirts for holiday hun, let's not get carried away now you dick, once they get home it'll be back to their rags like a couple of tramps. They do not have nice clothes!
And no I doubt anyone is enjoying your holiday content. Is that the reason you go away and deny your kid an education? For the gram? Tragic woman

View attachment 1283338
Their outfits would look better if them ridiculous socks weren’t pulled up like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did she really say her two boys have the best clothes?! 😂
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

😂🤦🏻‍♀️

surely she sees the Carter boys and jayde_jenson_rocco etc and knows this isn't true.

Their outfits would look better without them ridiculous socks pulled up like that 😂
was gonna say a pair of trainer socks wouldn't have gone amiss

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These are a pair of people that you couldn’t trust your partner around
Not in that they would go off with them and I couldn’t trust my partner
It’s the bog trotters that I don’t trust
We already know she goes after other people’s men
He would totally go after a taken bird too
Imagine being known for such skanks online
100%! Two dirty chavvy sleazebags. I'd love to see her make a move for my husband, I'd bleeping drop kick her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WHAT?????? Holiday Content
Deluded or what!
Shes having a bloody laugh😂😂😂
You can tell they are Bored Ha Ha Ha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
WHAT?????? Holiday Content
Deluded or what!
Shes having a bloody laugh😂😂😂
You can tell they are Bored Ha Ha Ha
There’s duck all so far that makes me want to book where they are in fact it makes me want to avoid it like the plague

Reactions: 18
Imagine calling it ‘holiday content’🤣🤣

she’s just paid a grand plus to carry on exactly as woefully as she does at home and for some bizarre reason is sharing it with the world and his wife??!!??

whole days are ruled by the earliest acceptable opportunity to eat breakfast, lunch and tea ☑

plus mocktails and no doubt ice creams etc ☑

zero interaction with other humans unless paying for their services or linked by the MLM hun cult ☑

eye bleeping herself and looking horrendous in every outfit choice ☑

Steve being an absolute gammon ☑

treating the kids like an inconvenience and only pretending to interact with them ☑

making wherever they are look dull as duck and only influencing us to avoid, not copy ☑

Glued to tattle and insta whilst also ‘living her best life’ ☑

making everyone sick with the state of her teenage boy skin ☑ ( not a dig at bad skin in general, but duck me, her job is to sell skincare, don’t tell me we can’t comment on hers particularly given that it’s her job and the products are far from cheap - not to mention the ethics of scamming vulnerable women in to these sales scams)

Absolutely duck all else going on of Interest ☑

I can’t believe her and Steve let family view this carry on. They must all be absolute hicks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If anyone can point me into the right direction of where I can buy some nice swimming costumes/bikinis please that would be great 😁 if bikini I need high waisted to cover my wrinkly belly from having two kids 😅

I’ve been searching all morning and it’s either a thong style that I keep seeing or basically dental floss with a small part to cover my nipples and vagina and I want neither 😂
h&m have some nice swim suits, I usually get mine there (I’m in the late stages of 29 with 2 kids so I want to be stylish but also modest😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100%! Two dirty chavvy sleazebags. I'd love to see her make a move for my husband, I'd bleeping drop kick her
My husband would tell her where the duck to go
He loves his beautifull respectfully wife that he has who is a freak in the bedroom and a lady on the streets !!
How it should be!
My body is his and for him to admire no one else ha ha ha h a

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If I seen them bleeping orange sandals she’s trying to aff link every 2 bleeping seconds anymore honestly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The photo of her in her latest post looks so off.
The masculine watch (don't care if it rolex...Real or not) the unsupported sagging boobs, the tacky S initial pendant and chain, the clear scrunchie on her wrist, the ridiculous thumb ring and finally that shade of pink on her makes her look 100% clueless, classless, unsophisticated and uncouth. That S pendant makes me feel uncomfortable, like beaver has branded her, it's quite juvenile really

• Heart
Reactions: 21
888B95C1-030D-4922-821A-FA2A56B287E7.jpeg

Can we just appreciate how rough she looks?! She just looks so swollen and like she’s carrying loads of water weight.

also from what she’s shown so far the place they are staying at looks like an absolute dump. The beach is just a shingle bay with sand bags dumped all over it, it looks & sounds completely deserted (notice how she hasn’t done any panning around with the camera) the balcony on their room looks crap…. It all just seems like a very budget, down market, tired place and it looks & sounds DEAD. What an odd place to go on holiday?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
You’re not telling me she’s got real LV sliders and a Chloe bag but hasn’t mentioned them once yet these bleeping orange sandals have become her personality 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ha same. My husband actually works out properly including his legs (try it out Steve) and looks a million times better than Stevie 'roid tits but doesn't feel the need to parade it about like he does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not one to be a salty witch but what kind of holiday is it when you have to work 😂

I work in education and have to work usually one day during the hols just because I want to get ahead but I tell you this, when I’m going abroad in august (for a proper holiday abroad which is deffo more 5k a month vibes than Becky’s) I will certainly not be working!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If anyone can point me into the right direction of where I can buy some nice swimming costumes/bikinis please that would be great 😁 if bikini I need high waisted to cover my wrinkly belly from having two kids 😅

I’ve been searching all morning and it’s either a thong style that I keep seeing or basically dental floss with a small part to cover my nipples and vagina and I want neither 😂
Monki have some good high waisted bikinis, they are that crinkle material too so really flattering.

Saying the boys have the best clothes, just shows how deluded she really is, I have boys and I have never once seen anything on Alfie and Woody and thought they look nice 😩🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.