Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it’s warming up next week in Kos so you watch her squeeze in every bit of content she can!!

She lost 14 followers yesterday 14 more than there are guests at that hotel 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
When I’m sunning myself in the Maldives with my REAL Chloe bag at the end of the year I’ll wish I booked Kos because I’m suh suh jealous of you and stuff!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I love to see every body type enjoying a bikini. Beach bodies are everybody on a beach etc I genuinely do but, what you should do is find a flattering style that works for your shape, gives you support where you need it or the illusion of curves where there are none there’s so many styles and the styles that suit you at 18/19 don’t suit you at 30. Which you look 30 Rebecca. Get on Pinterest search bikini styles for body shape and be realistic I’m a size 14 short arsed mother of 2 with an apple shape I wear a 50s style high waist bottom and tops with enough scaffolding to hold my tits. Look for ruching or double layered fabrics for flattering lumps and bumps hope this helps.

also pay more and buy timeless patterns or black, white or khaki save white or bright for your second week

(And while I’m on one!) remember, most girls with big tits wish they were smaller (me certainly) and girls with no tits usually wish they had more and everybody is too bothered how THEY look to care what YOU look like hope all you lovely trollz get your wabs and cheeks out at some point this summer, I don’t like body shaming and Rebecca gets tonnes of it here it’s part and parcel but please nobody feel bad about your bits!
In all honesty people slate begs body but I wish mine was like that after kids q

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In all honesty people slate begs body but I wish mine was like that after kids q
I think the thing with Beggy is the lies.

the buying size 10 primark bikinis.
the pretending she doesn’t need a bra.
the repulsively bad lip filler.
the delusion that she doesn’t have a flat bum and it’s this peachy number that could give jlo a run for her money.

her body isn’t bad, it’s just the version she presents and the reality are not even remotely similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh I’ve had a laugh tonight looking at her HoLiDAy CoNTEnt :ROFLMAO:

What bleeping content? Becky how about you start with educating, informing and perhaps inspiring your followers to book a trip - what’s the flight time, what’s the location like? The hotel? The distance from airport to hotel, ease of transfer, transport options, the amenities at the hotel, what’s on offer to explore in the local area and further afield, should you hire a car to get around, where are the best beaches, what about restaurant or cafe recommendations? Where can you get some lovely Greek food, a good coffee etc.

Honestly she is useless useless useless. There is nothing content about her CoNTEnt. Fair enough, not everyone wants to explore - if you want to fly off on a cheap and cheerful break to lounge on a sunlounger all day, nowt wrong with that. But that ain’t going to give you content HuN, no one is interested in what you and your buffoon boyfriend are wearing or what mocktail you’re chugging down your gullet. Plus pulling your lad out of school AGAIN to do so ain’t cool. What must the teachers think. Once fair enough but how many times?

Who are these absolute melts who fawn all over her and think she’s inspurrationall? Are you actually Otay?

Jeez
Feel better now:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thread suggestion: Becky don't be a boss & go to Kos, it's zero fun & there's hardly any sun. Stay in the Dales you beached whale.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are you otay hunni? Jesus those lips seriously need sorting out. Whoever is doing them is laughing at her expense and she can't even see it. There's no way anyone with a reputation to upkeep would continue pumping filler into these nightmares. They are hideously migrated. Why can't she just admit that and sort them out?! Cutting off her nose to spite her face is what springs to mind. Just bonkers. Bet she wishes she could cut off that big roman man nose of hers!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
1.👙day
2.👙 days
ooooh will it 3 DAYS!!! of the sloppy yellow nappy....🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m gutted tattlers. I’m gutted that
Are you otay hunni? Jesus those lips seriously need sorting out. Whoever is doing them is laughing at her expense and she can't even see it. There's no way anyone with a reputation to upkeep would continue pumping filler into these nightmares. They are hideously migrated. Why can't she just admit that and sort them out?! Cutting off her nose to spite her face is what springs to mind. Just bonkers. Bet she wishes she could cut off that big roman man nose of hers!
I didn’t even recognise that was her in that screenshot 🫣 her face looks awful!! She’s a lying trollop is she’s still punting the lie she only has 5ml of filler in her lips.

Reactions: 14
I assume Steve has friends on his Instagram. What man in their right mind would be happy for all their friends to see their Girlfriends arse???
Mine would NEVER, in a million years, post my bare bottom to his social media out of sheer respect for me AND my kids (and my parents tbh)

This isn’t me being prude, him and I are wild when it’s appropriate to be but in public??

It’s called having respect for each other and class. Both of which those 2 have never heard of.
He used to be happy enough sending naked Snapchats of her to his mates so her arse on insta is nothing ☕🐸

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Mrs Meldrums juat arrived in Greece. Also panning around a deserted beach - as praying to see Beggy laid out in a sunlounger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is that beach I don’t know about anybody else but I make sure my kids get to play and sit on soft sand rather than that tit. What memories are these kids making on this holiday? I don’t understand

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she is going to lose more followers. We are in a cost of living crisis with the country nearly on its arse with inflation etc and she’s posting tone deaf stories about her boys “loving their life” and being “lucky little boys”. I’m sure it’s all to troll us tattle bastards but it will backfire because people don’t wanna hear it. I haven’t told a soul about any holiday plans for this year, I’ve got friends on maternity leave who are really struggling. It’s horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Guys I think we may have underestimated her boss babe earnings. She's obviously earning a bomb because she seems to have booked herself a private island 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.