Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holiday looks boring as f**k! My god I'm not even a tiny bit jealous. Rather look out at the rain! Why did they not go to a complex with water slides & kids activities? Wouldn't that occupy the boys & let her chill. Can't fathom her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If my husband took a shot like that, with a caption like that (which he wouldn’t because he respects me), and shared it with thousands of people online, I would be so upset and feel degraded. As others have said though, she will love it because she is defined by male attention. It’s all she knows. It won’t be long before she resembles big bad Bev though, and lets see if Beaver is as keen to share sleazy pics then 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Holiday looks boring as f**k! My god I'm not even a tiny bit jealous. Rather look out at the rain! Why did they not go to a complex with water slides & kids activities? Wouldn't that occupy the boys & let her chill. Can't fathom her.
Because she doesn’t give a tit about the boys everything is about HER! Posing like the slutty woman she is every day then sit on her ever-expanding arse, inhaling sugary mock tails by the bucket load! What a bleeping ugly witch she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder how Steve would react if baby guurrls boyfriend uploaded a picture of her in a thong with a sleazy caption for thousands to see. Beggy’s dad must be well proud of this tit show 🙄

Reactions: 29
The place looks deserted apart from a very few other people, one in the pool and a couple on the beach. Not suh suh buseh

Reactions: 14
You can see the fat on the bump!
It’s solid on top but fatty/wobbly to the side.
I was exactly the same as this & at 33 weeks it dropped & I had a saggy pouch under my rock solid bump. It devastated me & has never gone back to normal.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Disgusting chavvy perv is at it again and she's playing along pulling her pants up her arse. Gross. I bet the other people at the resort (if there are any) are cringing at them.

Same bikini on again 🤢
I really can't get over her posing with her bikini hitched up her rectum standing next to her children. Stevie boy is as bad for taking the pic. Are they going to take pics of baybeh gurl with her nappy shoved up her bum for the pervs too? The pair of them are disgusting. Goodness knows what the other holiday makers and locals think of them. 😡😡

Literally EVERYTHING about her knocks me sick. Her rotten skin, her vile joker lips and that bump that looks like a beer belly with a cats hole on it.. She also always looks like she needs a bloody good wash.
Would love to have Beggy’s confidence though, she clearly thinks she’s a bleeping supermodel! 🙄
That bikini looks even worse when she is lying down and her boobs slip to the side! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
One of the things I hate is women walking down the streets in just a bikini. Round the pool fine but anywhere else then cover up.
She’s absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 30
Jesus christ. In that latest reel it looks like nobody else is in Kos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was just about to say the same thing. It’s almost eerily quiet!!!!
Probably a covid outbreak and lot of self isolating going on either in or around where they're staying but even as a pregnant woman she think she's above it all just not giving two shits and all that .

Reactions: 8
OMG sorry cus I know loads of you have already said the same but the holiday looks absolutely tit!! 😅😅 where are all the people?! Why is she just showing us that rank yellow bikini - surely better content would be the hotel, the food, the activities etc. and finally, why have they booked a 60s+ hotel 🤣 where's the slides?! The play area? The evening entertainment? Can't believe that's they're holiday hahahaha 😂😂😂

Edited to add - does anyone follow Kristy Green? Currently in Greece with her husband and kids and couldn't be further from Grabby 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I assume Steve has friends on his Instagram. What man in their right mind would be happy for all their friends to see their Girlfriends arse???
Mine would NEVER, in a million years, post my bare bottom to his social media out of sheer respect for me AND my kids (and my parents tbh)

This isn’t me being prude, him and I are wild when it’s appropriate to be but in public??

It’s called having respect for each other and class. Both of which those 2 have never heard of.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.