Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god how educational. What did u learn in olideh alfeh..

Mi mams got a fat arse n mi dad's a pervert

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
What (pushing 40 year old) man actually puts stuff like that on Instagram though! My husband is all over me in private but if he ever posted something like that I would go mad! It’s disrespectful unless your a desperate immature person who thinks people perving on you is a compliment… I thinks Steve’s mantra is no one else is going to perv so I have too! She’s defo not the girl or figure he met 10 years ago! 🤣🥴
She's still got over 3 months to go. Let's hope she balloons 🤣 deffo losing her looks as she gets older. We need someone to spot the tiles in their natural state again without all the editing 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SELFISH witch
Just does what she wants
Sunning herself
Boys would be better in school

Has she even thought about suncream + hats for A&W???? guessing NOT!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
WOW her arse looks worse than mine and I've got ten years on her and haven't done a squat in my lifetime.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally EVERYTHING about her knocks me sick. Her rotten skin, her vile joker lips and that bump that looks like a beer belly with a cats hole on it.. She also always looks like she needs a bloody good wash.
Would love to have Beggy’s confidence though, she clearly thinks she’s a bleeping supermodel! 🙄
nah I’m actually crying at how much string is left after she has tied the sides, not even enough to make a bow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit, added a picture to compare 😭😭🤣🤣

344082EA-164F-429F-8417-50F775161319.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Literally EVERYTHING about her knocks me sick. Her rotten skin, her vile joker lips and that bump that looks like a beer belly with a cats hole on it.. She also always looks like she needs a bloody good wash.
Would love to have Beggy’s confidence though, she clearly thinks she’s a bleeping supermodel! 🙄
The state of the spotty witch! 🤮 Obvs got zero intention of doing duck all with those kids while wearing that boat curtain bikini. It looks so like them. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t comment on her skin as I’ve had acne most my adult life (yay!) but that’s out of my control and not due to my tit overeating habits full of greasy fatty foods.
And that bikini 🤮🙈
I’m a size 8/10 and would only get a thong bikini for a holiday without kids & when staying in a private villa like this summers holiday, but we’re all so jealous of their budget one out of season 🤪
How she puts that on when she’s that big I don’t know.
She makes being pregnant look so trashy and usually I find pregnancy on women so natural & beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
right im absolutely not averse to thong bikinis.... Im personally an actual size 10-12 (lol 😓) and own a few cheekier styles from whitefox boutique myself. However, I don't have any children and they get brought out when I'm going on a romantic break, just me and my partner or when me and my size 6-12 friends are going to spehhhhnnn for cocktails with the girls.

I do understand however, the occasions when it would be more appropriate to cover up. Im meant to go to the caribbean later this year with my parents, for example, and will be taking more family friendly styles where my arse will be covered. If I was pregnant that would definitely be another time where any cheek revealing styles would be out of the question.

I vaguely understand that when not pregnant, she's trying (but always failing 😭) to be a sex bomb, but unless your'e one of the very small amount of weird men with a pregnancy fetish, I think 99.9999999% of the population would not look at a pregnant woman and view them in a sexual way....If she could try being a bit more demure (ie. a one piece and a nice long kimono) she might get people to look at her and go "wow she's beautiful" "she's glowing" etc. but at the minute, the way she's presenting herself she looks like nothing but trailer trash

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why do we nees to see yhe ninki bottoms ridding up her arse!!!.. how is that even comfortable... they will shred the fanny of her they look like she has just bunched them in her arse crack!!!...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If that's what they plan on doing for the whole holiday then my heart breaks for those 2 kids. I'm bored just watching them. That holiday is all for beggy to flash as much flesh as possible. She is rotten to the core. The way she's carrying on you'd think she had the body of a goddess!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Well so far it all looks dead !

The pool looks basic, no fun toys or other children for the boys to mix in with, no sense of anything family friendly really so I'm guessing that big mama is secretly complaining about having a lot of aches and pains and just wants the quiet, a lounger and to fill her face while the kids are left just entertain themselves kicking pebbles around, considering she stalks LJC she hasn't taking note of how when they holiday the kids are front and centre going crazy and living their best little lives not stood still posing politely looking bored af .

Why do we nees to see yhe ninki bottoms ridding up her arse!!!.. how is that even comfortable... they will shred the fanny of her they look like she has just bunched them in her arse crack!!!...
And to think they were wedged up there yesterday too and she's wearing them again today the stinker 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 31
right im absolutely not averse to thong bikinis.... Im personally an actual size 10-12 (lol 😓) and own a few cheekier styles from whitefox boutique myself. However, I don't have any children and they get brought out when I'm going on a romantic break, just me and my partner or when me and my size 6-12 friends are going to spehhhhnnn for cocktails with the girls.

I do understand however, the occasions when it would be more appropriate to cover up. Im meant to go to the caribbean later this year with my parents, for example, and will be taking more family friendly styles where my arse will be covered. If I was pregnant that would definitely be another time where any arse revealing styles would be out of the question.

I vaguely understand that when not pregnant, she's trying (but always failing 😭) to be a sex bomb, but unless your'e one of the very small amount of weird men with a pregnancy fetish, I think 99.9999999% of the population would not look at a pregnant woman and view them in a sexual way....If she could try being a bit more demure (ie. a one piece and a nice long kimono) she might get people to look at her and go "wow she's beautiful" "she's glowing" etc. but at the minute, the way she's presenting herself she looks like nothing but trailer trash

Even not being pregnant she never looks put together properly!!...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love to see every body type enjoying a bikini. Beach bodies are everybody on a beach etc I genuinely do but, what you should do is find a flattering style that works for your shape, gives you support where you need it or the illusion of curves where there are none there’s so many styles and the styles that suit you at 18/19 don’t suit you at 30. Which you look 30 Rebecca. Get on Pinterest search bikini styles for body shape and be realistic I’m a size 14 short arsed mother of 2 with an apple shape I wear a 50s style high waist bottom and tops with enough scaffolding to hold my tits. Look for ruching or double layered fabrics for flattering lumps and bumps hope this helps.

also pay more and buy timeless patterns or black, white or khaki save white or bright for your second week

(And while I’m on one!) remember, most girls with big tits wish they were smaller (me certainly) and girls with no tits usually wish they had more and everybody is too bothered how THEY look to care what YOU look like hope all you lovely trollz get your wabs and cheeks out at some point this summer, I don’t like body shaming and Rebecca gets tonnes of it here it’s part and parcel but please nobody feel bad about your bits!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That photo beaver posted isn't about his family and I'll say family loosely as they aren't even married (sorry I know I'm old fashioned but just my opinion ), it's about her arse..he's a sleeze , has he packed his big medallion chain and shirt

• Haha
I’ve just caught up on her shower of tit updates from Kos and the next stories which popped up were from mother of five boys who’s also on holiday. Poles apart. She’s dressed tastefully and appropriately. She’s posted an honest review of the weather/hotel etc. and it looks like a lovely place with cracking weather. Old Bogtrotter needs to do some proper research or just find a new vocation altogether because she’s failing miserably at being an “influencer”
Beggy isn't interested in providing any info on her accommodation or resort, we all know she just goes on holiday to let everything hang out for the perv and online weirdos. If she could find a nudist beach I bet she would go there. Oh and by the way beggy, whilst you and beaver are lying eye fecking the camera, where are your kids?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.