Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting chavvy perv is at it again and she's playing along pulling her pants up her arse. Gross. I bet the other people at the resort (if there are any) are cringing at them.

Same bikini on again 🤢
Has she hoisted that bikini up between her arse cheeks? That is horrendous. It looks like she needs to pick out a massive wedgie. I’m convinced that bikini is not meant to look like.. my poor eyes 🥲

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Those poor boys stuck on a beach allday so she can lay about like a beached whale showing of her fat arse. It looks like thay have 1 bucket and spade between them and just each other for company. Even on holiday thay are shoved to the sidelines by her attention seeking behaviour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why doesn't she just buy a thong like bikini rather then shoving it up her arse??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she hoisted that bikini up between her arse cheeks? That is horrendous. It looks like she needs to pick out a massive wedgie. I’m convinced that bikini is not meant to look like.. my poor eyes 🥲
It looks like what it is - far too small. There’s no way it was made to fit like that. It should either cover a good amount of bum or be a thong. She looks ridiculous - like she couldn’t afford to buy a new bikini after tricking Steve into getting pregnant and is desperately trying to squeeze into an old, pre pregnant size! Disgusting woman!

Reactions: 18
Seriously? she's lugged all that tit with her halfway across Europe. It pisses me off if i have to take a hairdrier never mind all that crap. I just couldn't be bothered.

Also Beggy, you're supposed to be a digital creator with an in-depth and insightful knowledge of media, Here's a top tip for you. How about creating your reels in the same format used on TV and Cinema and pretty much every other form of visual media.

Yup. film your shite in Landscape not portrait and you'll be able to fit more crap on the screen. it's a format that's worked well since Charlie Chaplin was a star.

View attachment 1282423
She's now googling what landscape means 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re just disgusting the pair of them aren’t they?
What father of two soon to be 3 kids takes pictures of his partners arse and adds a lecherous comment…..
It’s not funny, clever or grown up - stupid imbeciles, yet slutty Rebecca probably thinks it’s a compliment, dumb ass!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Disgusting chavvy perv is at it again and she's playing along pulling her pants up her arse. Gross. I bet the other people at the resort (if there are any) are cringing at them.

Same bikini on again 🤢
bleeping hell what a sad bleep. Imagine the kids looking at holiday pics in years to come, and every photo is of them stood beside their fat arsed mother with her big man arse eating her bikini bottoms. What a tragic family. That boy should be in school, you pair should be bleeping ashamed of yourselves!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Ever notice how Beggy never plays/interacts with her kids on holiday…..it’s all about her!!! Posing lying down taking pictures of herself for her pervy boyfriend - complete narcissist through and through.
Poor boys having those two tit for brains as parents
READ THAT MORONS!!!

Reactions: 31
Literally EVERYTHING about her knocks me sick. Her rotten skin, her vile joker lips and that bump that looks like a beer belly with a cats hole on it.. She also always looks like she needs a bloody good wash.
Would love to have Beggy’s confidence though, she clearly thinks she’s a bleeping supermodel! 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Literally EVERYTHING about her knocks me sick. Her rotten skin, her vile joker lips and that bump that looks like a beer belly with a cats hole on it.. She also always looks like she needs a bloody good wash.
Would love to have Beggy’s confidence though, she clearly thinks she’s a bleeping supermodel! 🙄
She is COVERED in spots. All over her face, her chin is particularly bad and all over her chest. 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The most unnatural stance, you know she's just stood there whilst beaver gets a pic then it's straight back on her fat arse
Yip, great swimwear choice for a holiday with kids. So obvious she doesn’t play with her kids!! Go on Becky, show us you running along the beach with the boys, kneeling in the sand making sandcastles, making sand art, at the waters edge jumping ‘waves’, in the water having swimming races, playing with a bat and ball on the beach, crouching down looking in rock pools…. show us what happens to the bikini when you actually make holiday memories with your boys!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What (pushing 40 year old) man actually puts stuff like that on Instagram though! My husband is all over me in private but if he ever posted something like that I would go mad! It’s disrespectful unless your a desperate immature person who thinks people perving on you is a compliment… I thinks Steve’s mantra is no one else is going to perv so I have too! She’s defo not the girl or figure he met 10 years ago! 🤣🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So true about it not being appropriate for playing with kids. I have a much nicer figure than Beggy and I only wear a swimsuit now as I'm always up and down after the kids and would hate to accidentally flash someone 😂 altho bet her and Steve would love that the seedy bastards

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.