Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell guys I didn’t think Beaver and Beggy were clever enough to do swans and bluebells but you’ve convinced me otherwise! I’m shocked! Maybe they do have more than 1 brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They're not registered. They'd have that info displayed on the website if that was the case. Every penny is going in their pocket. They're not paying tax, and they're charging people for mass produced tit They're passing off as home made. Need everyone to report it!

Reactions: 45
They're not registered. They'd have that info displayed on the website if that was the case. Every penny is going in their pocket. They're not paying tax, and they're charging people for mass produced tit They're passing off as home made. Need everyone to report it!
Tax man and trading standards lads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To add to the Beggy / tit and biggerpileofshit conspiracy……

I’m blocked by Beggy on my main account and also my back up account.

I messaged (from my main account) tit and biggerpilesofshit directly about their behaviour towards the woman who posted here, pointing out very factually the laws broken and the options of recourse available to the lady and that their behaviour was appalling.
I was blocked within a few hours, but still had visibility on my back up account.
As of today (even though I hadn’t viewed looked in days) I’m blocked from my back up account…….

Could Beggy be going through her personal account and blocking the same people on tit and shitter? Is there a quick way of doing it? Or would it be super labour intensive? Maybe that’s why she’s always busy with ‘work’ 🤣🤣

Still not convinced it’s her tbh, the level of organisation and intelligence it would require to manage the ‘business’ to any degree rules her out for me….. but it is very suspicious 🤨

Reactions: 17
Beggy or not I'm reporting the fraudsters. Buying cheap poorly made shite from china and slapping on a price tag 3 times more is disgusting.
Also that photo could be anyone, I think beggy knows we are onto her and has posted that to make us think twice and not report her.

Reactions: 46
Hate to be pedantic however if you account for the fact this was a planned pregnancy and she tested the first day of missed period then she can't have "loved" girly for 22 weeks because beggy herself should know that 22 weeks includes the first day of her last period. So if anything 18 weeks of loving the girly. Just a little gripe of mine

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beggy or not I'm reporting the fraudsters. Buying cheap poorly made shite from china and slapping on a price tag 3 times more is disgusting.
Also that photo could be anyone, I think beggy knows we are onto her and has posted that to make us think twice and not report her.
I got blocked within 1min of looking at the story!! They do realise that their account will come on the page that people have in common. They could be blocking genuine customer

Reactions: 20
I got blocked within 1min of looking at the story!! They do realise that their account will come on the page that people have in common. They could be blocking genuine customer
Snap I’ve just been blocked too!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's them.

The blocking is just too quick between the accounts. If you were messaging someone to sync blocking there would be delays when someone was busy etc, multiple people have reported this is instant.

The secrecy about the owner (absolutely no connection to ANYONE in the public domain and I have searched 🔎) Who ever this is doesn't want the owner to be known....why not?

The name Steve and Becky - Swans and Bluebells.

The unexplained cash they've got. Always spending but no one has a job... 🤔

The frequent trips to town - post offices

Her obsession with babies

The defensive response the initial poster got when she messaged to make her aware of begs past.

The speed at which Steve and Reb then got involved and sent bullying messages afterwards

The wording used on the swans and Bluebells posts. Super cute, girly etc

The fact begs and steve were already planning on setting up a business doing exactly this - selling Ali express clothes for more in the uk

The only thing that makes me question is do they have first the brains and imagination to do this?... I'm not sure. Secondly, how has she kept quiet about the connections to Hinch and Stacy S when she can't even eat her breakfast each day without using it for content

Reactions: 49
Remember a little while ago when she said something along the lines of ‘sometimes it’s better to keep some things private’ and we were all scoffing because she’s the least private person out there. I mean ffs, we’ve all seen her flaps.🤢

Maybe she was alluding to their side hustle in cheap China baby tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To add to the Beggy / tit and biggerpileofshit conspiracy……

I’m blocked by Beggy on my main account and also my back up account.

I messaged (from my main account) tit and biggerpilesofshit directly about their behaviour towards the woman who posted here, pointing out very factually the laws broken and the options of recourse available to the lady and that their behaviour was appalling.
I was blocked within a few hours, but still had visibility on my back up account.
As of today (even though I hadn’t viewed looked in days) I’m blocked from my back up account…….

Could Beggy be going through her personal account and blocking the same people on tit and shitter? Is there a quick way of doing it? Or would it be super labour intensive? Maybe that’s why she’s always busy with ‘work’ 🤣🤣

Still not convinced it’s her tbh, the level of organisation and intelligence it would require to manage the ‘business’ to any degree rules her out for me….. but it is very suspicious 🤨
As much as I dislike Steve. We have to remember he managed his dads business and a certain level of skill with admin and organisation was required with that. Added with the fact we have no idea what he's doing job wise, indicates to me he's helping her with this in some way ..... she manages social media whilst he does all the logistics.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well let's give the pair of dickheads the karma that they both deserve. Everyone report that shop, they're clearly not paying tax, pair of dodgy bastards. I'm so sick of people like them thinking they are untouchable and looking down on others while they sit back and rip people off.

Reactions: 33
You can block Beggy, but you can’t hide. The screenshots are already taken, the evidence is already out there and the tax man will find out.

Super cute best of luck hunnipot ❤❤ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.