Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This so called Carly why is there no pic or absolutely no information about this imaginary person ? if you had a online business that hinch and Solomon were buying from you would be wanting your face known

Reactions: 18
What have I missed is she having kitchen done ???? Is that why they are always eating out or have I just made that up I swear I seen comment somewhere about new kitchen
I thought they were, I mentioned it and low and behold Beggy replied by a pic of the kitchen and urinal flooring! 🤣🤣🤣🙈

Do we think swans and bullshit are Beever sister?

Reactions: 4
Scammers and bullshit need reporting to trading standards. There's no address listed, no contact details, no phone number. You have to give them all your details before you learn any information about them. Deffo someone with something to hide!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
And the fact how much beggy is hated
She is always on the first page of tattle her threads are so active
You would defo have to hide if it is them behind the account
It would never get anywhere if anyone knew it was them as they are so hated

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its also the exact same "business model" (if you can call it that) as helluhhhh styell ukehhhh, in, buy tat from Ali Xpress and sell it on at 10x the price.

Maybe some of the OG's will remember when hello style was being "set up", Dingle posted a picture of a baby playmat and was asking if it was something her insta followers would be interested in? Someone on here managed to find the exact mat on Ali Xpress.

Maybe loads of sheep voted yes on the poll and she decided baby items was the direction to go in.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m not blocked by shits and bluebelles their latest posts include ‘I made these myself out of left over fabric’ and ‘the most prettiest’ 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wait so - people are being blocked on S&B account who have also been previously blocked by Rebecca/Steve and vice versa?

it’s got to be them then? Otherwise why would the S&B account be blocking those people? Why would a business be blocking random people? Makes no sense.

also if you look at the comments on the S&B page made by “carley” there’s a lot of the use of “happy Friday/happy Wednesday everyone” which is classic Rebecca……

Reactions: 34
Going back to beggy complaining about being in pain when walking around, I wonder if she could have a prolapse? I imagine she’s too stupid to know what pelvic floor exercises are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going back to beggy complaining about being in pain when walking around, I wonder if she could have a prolapse? I imagine she’s too stupid to know what pelvic floor exercises are.
Oh I do bloody hope do 😂 i must say I was suprised when she said she hadn't suffered from piles yet with the amount of shitting she must partake in with her awful diet!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She probably thinks a pelvic floor is flooring in the house 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh I do bloody hope do 😂 i must say I was suprised when she said she hadn't suffered from piles yet with the amount of shitting she must partake in with her awful diet!
Really manifesting piles for her! Worst part of pregnancy for me both times, horrific. Please let beggy get them 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Super small and super cute. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 WE SEE YOU 👀
20220502_182243.jpg

Really manifesting piles for her! Worst part of pregnancy for me both times, horrific. Please let beggy get them 🙏
It sounds to me like she's been pretty blessed with both pregnancies and births. But no birth is the same, no matter how many you've had, and this baby looks massive, and she's a big fat mess. She's going to have some kind of damage. Wonder how long Steve will leave her alone until he's demanding a shag

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m now 99% certain it’s them. Maybe it’s wiser to let the tax man investigate?

Now we all scrutinise Beggy enough to know that these are some of her favourite phrases. " girly" " vibes" " go go go" " " so happy" " super cute" " can you even cope" if you read them out loud its literally like a script from her pathetic hauls she does.

And yes I have too much time on my hands, I'm currently in bed with covid sweating my tits off.

20220502_183603.jpg
20220502_183547.jpg
20220502_183513.jpg
20220502_183446.jpg
20220502_183330.jpg
20220502_183257.jpg

Reactions: 12
Now we all scrutinise Beggy enough to know that these are some of her favourite phrases. " girly" " vibes" " go go go" " " so happy" " super cute" " can you even cope" if you read them out loud its literally like a script from her pathetic hauls she does.

And yes I have too much time on my hands, I'm currently in bed with covid sweating my tits off.

View attachment 1237785View attachment 1237786View attachment 1237787View attachment 1237788View attachment 1237789View attachment 1237790
We'll get "THIS IS A DRILL" next 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.