Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW any tips for acne treatment drop them my way, only time it has cleared up and I've had good skin is when I was pregnant and 3 month pp. Might just been perminently pregnant like the 21 kids and counting mum 😂😜
I love the Clinique flaming cleanser and it really helped my skin. Feels really clean after and if you follow with a light moisturiser hopefully that will help you. I am a beautician and so I have tried all sorts!! Here’s a link to the cleanser, it’s only about £16 and the tiniest bit goes a long way. http://www.allbeauty.com/gb/en/4381...MI_p_n1Zyq5AIVCeh3Ch2FxAwmEAQYAiABEgJpWPD_BwE

Not an AD 😉

Reactions: 3
She said she’s staying at home because the rain was horrendous and raining like crazy... shows the cows outside and it’s not raining at all 🤣?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Straight from talking about deleting her account to an AD

She seems raging in that advert, in the 90 odd seconds doesn't even look at the lens once. That's the most basic thing you need to do as an infuencer 🤦‍♀️.
View attachment 36531
She will not delete her account because social media is her livelihood but most importantly it feeds her narcissistic personality. In her post today she was going on about the opinions of people who don't even know her nor nattering,shes obviously too dense to realise her whole career is dependent on the opinions of people who don't know her. All the backside lickers are the same as those she likes to call trolls and bullies, complete strangers. We onlt see Rebecca the 'brand' and not the person. Her vlogs are edited and she shows us what she considers to be the best of her life, paid to advertise products and services she only appears to use when being paid. So from her logic nobody who knows her via social media has an opinion that matters, that includes all the sheep saying how wonderful she is. The comment from Steve made me laugh, he decided to show his support 24 hours after everything happened and hundreds of complete strangers had shown her support. His comment was probably after she read the comments on here about him not getting involved, and she probably nagged him, because it doesn't fit with her idea of how perfect her life is. Even though her vlogs are edited it's very clear, she isn't happy, it's not a perfect life, but then that's the reality of so many peoples lives. So when people comment on her posts we aren't commenting on reality just the edited version of what she wants the world to see

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I also watch mrs hinch something’s, not sure if I’ve done this correct as never loaded anything before only commented so hope you can see it but this is what I would call trolling- telling someone their baby is not handsome and using the 🤢emoji- not having a difference of opinion which seems to be what our Rebegga thinks
Completely agree! THAT is trolling. THAT is disgusting and vile.

You’re not a troll if you vote no on a poll to seeing woody’s birthday gifts. You’re not a troll if you don’t like any of the clothes in a primark haul. You’re definitely not a troll if you can see through lies and fake posts.

It really annoys me when people say ‘Well you wouldn’t say that to somebody in the street’
Of course i bleeping wouldn’t. I wouldn’t go up to Angie down the road and discuss her food shop or delve into her primark bag and disagree that the T-shirt she bought isn’t a dress..
But do you know why I wouldn’t???
Because Angie down the road isn’t showing me her food shop, asking for my opinion on polls, telling me every minor irrelevant detail about her day, showing me everything she ever buys and tries to influence me to do the same and be like her.
And if she did, I’d give her MY bleeping opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The caption on her new post may as well read.

‘Hi guys, thanks for all the attention yesterday, it really got me what I wanted - thousands more followers and lots of attention to feed my narcissistic personality.
We as a family are back to doing duck all today, Steve is still a sexist pig and I’m going to keep the boys cooped up in the dungeon all day.
Just remember guys to be a positive person like I were yesterday taking pictures of myself crying and you can be like me.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I love the Clinique flaming cleanser and it really helped my skin. Feels really clean after and if you follow with a light moisturiser hopefully that will help you. I am a beautician and so I have tried all sorts!! Here’s a link to the cleanser, it’s only about £16 and the tiniest bit goes a long way. http://www.allbeauty.com/gb/en/4381-clinique-cleansers-makeup-removers-rinse-off-foaming-cleanser-150ml-5-fl-oz?abref=GoogleShoppingCsGoogleUkSandgoogleUkB&utm_source={adtype}&utm_medium=FREE&ref={adtype}&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_p_n1Zyq5AIVCeh3Ch2FxAwmEAQYAiABEgJpWPD_BwE

Not an AD 😉
@Amywesthill I second that! The Clinique anti blemish range is amazing. I think with all decent skin care though, consistency is key! Don’t think something isn’t working for you if you don’t see instant results, keep going with it! And your skin may well get worse before it gets better as anything decent will get rid of all that bad tit and there’s only one way out my friend!

P.s Lush face masks are heavenlyyyyyy! And the consultants actually know their stuff and give you what you need.
Also they give great samples!

When you cry, do you get a single tear rolling down your face and not disturbing your make up or making your nose red or looking like you're crying?
Also 2SS on her last photo commenting "duck THEM GUYS". He's so wise
Typical comment from a brainless idiot like him.

She said she’s staying at home because the rain was horrendous and raining like crazy... shows the cows outside and it’s not raining at all 🤣?
Trying to justify the fact she’s staying at home AGAIN... more lies she will never learn, that’s what got her here in the first place.

Reactions: 2
With regards to that ad, only idiots would buy an OIL to put on acne prone skin! If you read up what that product is actually for (dry skin) then you can just see she’s chatting out her butt.

I bet you 200% that product is the reason she’s breaking out, it’s an oil, of course it’ll make spotty skin worse!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Apparently always buying Mr freeze pops from Tesco or Poundland but we see her finger her Tesco food shop every Monday and they don’t ever seem to be there ??? So either that’s an unnecessary lie or we don’t see the full food shop with all the shite of the day included.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
LMAO she put rubeh the bunneh In her latest AD 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also what I time to do ANOTHER ad, straight after the engagement levels shoot up cause her pathetic post.

Reactions: 10
Apparently always buying Mr freeze pops from Tesco or Poundland but we see her finger her Tesco food shop every Monday and they don’t ever seem to be there ??? So either that’s an unnecessary lie or we don’t see the full food shop with all the shite of the day included.
I just came on to say I’ve never seen her buy ice pops!

Reactions: 12
Watch her bust out a tit load of ads over the next few days because she’s got peoples attention and will get good engagement scores to give back to the brands!

I always get me freeze pops as good for the summer.... I always get mine from Poundland or Tesco.......I’ve never ever seen mr freeze pops in a Poundland haul or shopping video.... ever. Just lying again! Just be honest and say your going to try something new or have found a new product you like etc... arghhh!!

Reactions: 10
Once again a lie. In all the years she’s been doing Tesco and Poundland hauls I’ve never once seen her buying freeze pops. She will never learn 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 lies lies lies once again!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.