Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all miss placed feelings. She thinks she's angry and upset with trolls and bullies. However she is actually angry and upset with herself about how miserable and tit her life actually is and how she's let herself get into this crappy mess.

Reactions: 19
The day she got braces back in April vs today! How in the hell do her teeth look straighter before? Nearly 5 months of Invisalign and there’s no improvement, if anything they look worse? What’s going on.
That’s what happens when you’re gifted thousands of pounds worth of treatment and don’t use it.

Reactions: 14
That’s what happens when you’re gifted thousands of pounds worth of treatment and don’t use it.
It makes me sick, what a waste. I’ve been watching someone else’s Invisalign journey on Instagram who started around the same time as Reb and she gets new aligners every two weeks, I can’t believe the difference!

Reactions: 3
The day she got braces back in April vs today! How in the hell do her teeth look straighter before? Nearly 5 months of Invisalign and there’s no improvement, if anything they look worse? What’s going on.
This needs sending to the dentist.

Reactions: 6
It’s so obvious she is trying to be LJC even down to copying the same ‘orange tinge’ filter that LJC uses.... jeeze she looks like some kind of Oompa Loompa who’s been plonked in the middle of a field!!!

3E6E59E6-FE28-4CCA-86B9-71384CFC5184.jpeg
Stop with the orange filter !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
2 photos of her and golden child and only one of her and poor woody. I can’t wait for Alfie to be back at school to see if she does anything with woody just him and her. I doubt it
I thought this too... would be fine if it was a one-off but it’s every time. I get that toddlers are harder to photograph sometimes but it’s so obvious how she does it. The first photo is always a photo of her as well #narcissist

It makes me sick, what a waste. I’ve been watching someone else’s Invisalign journey on Instagram who started around the same time as Reb and she gets new aligners every two weeks, I can’t believe the difference!
Freya Killin? If so she has them in all the time!
I wish I could afford Invisalign, Reb doesn’t know how lucky she is!

Reactions: 7
It's all miss placed feelings. She thinks she's angry and upset with trolls and bullies. However she is actually angry and upset with herself about how miserable and tit her life actually is and how she's let herself get into this crappy mess.
100% this! I think she’s really suffering with her mental health, I wonder if she realises or not I actually feel sorry for her! I think she’s on the verge of a mental breakdown (on a bigger scale of that one where she started aggressively showing all of Woodys clothes?)

Reactions: 8
Oh the irony. 😆

It can’t just be Rebecca that deletes any comment that disagrees with/questions her? Whichever yummy mummy, university of life graduate, insta famous blogger that started this probably does the same. Gotta keep the bubble really really nice and super friendly hun.

They want censorship, but are complaining about censorship... 🤔

PS: I’m lovely, actually.

10% horrible, maximum. 👌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahahaha my comment made it on the story 😂 It’s not bullying I’m asking a question. I’ve stated previously I think she looks pretty but I’m allowed an opinion that blonde hair doesn’t suit her. Also if you sit in a field you will stink, fields believe it or not absolutely reek. Put that on your story 🖕🏼

Edited to add - Most of the things said on here are fact. Then the odd thing is a question. So ban tattle life I think what you’re doing is slandering us all. I think you need to look up the term bully or troll and then look up slander. Not as innocent as you think you are 😉

Last edited:
She doesn’t even follow the page shes doing the ad for this am!!!

And that just proves she’ll do any old ad for a bit of £££

Her crying post “Every ad I do is genuine and real, I love the brand or the products”

Yet you don’t follow them Rebecca?

Reactions: 15
Also looks like she's chipped a tooth? Maybe just the angle of the first pic that it's hidden but very obvious in the 2nd pic. I had braces when I was a teenager and I loved how straight my teeth were but 1 tooth has moved slightly and I'm currently saving to pay for my invisalign (my family's needs/wants come before mines and I'm not lucky enough to get them gifted so it's taking me a little while to save) but when I get them I'm going to actually wear them like you should. Her dentist have absolutely wasted those braces on her, not any difference in how straight they are and I doubt she's bringing them custom from her followers 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
20190901_092926.jpg

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂they all just hate the fact that not everyone overlooks their bullshit and they’re being called out on tattle. I don’t care what anyone says I’m not a troll,I’m very happy in my life actually,I don’t see how me having a discussion on this site makes me one. Sure if I was hounding someone on their social media and not giving them any choice but to read what I write, that’s trolling,but if someone chooses to seek my comments out then that’s on them 🤷🏻‍♀️

100% this! I think she’s really suffering with her mental health, I wonder if she realises or not I actually feel sorry for her! I think she’s on the verge of a mental breakdown (on a bigger scale of that one where she started aggressively showing all of Woodys clothes?)
Even if she did have a public meltdown I wouldn’t believe it was real, I really think everything she doesn’t now is about engagement and getting attention

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.