Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no tread on those tyres at all - they're up and down country lanes all day every day, what an absolute danger to others. They frustrate me so much. WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I literally seen this and burst out laughing. Trying to imagine myself standing, taking a photo of my car, uploading it to my insta with that caption. No joke my friends would think I'd lost the plot lol
Especially when it's about 8 or 9 year old it's not as if it's straight out the factory ..she is a fkn redneck

Reactions: 17
Yet again bloody Awful clothes for the boys
🤔🤔im sure we are venturing into spring/summer
Beggy you are so....thick
THE BAG🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When she puts it on the wall like the OTHERS it will be BIGGER than the hook😂
Do you mean the nail? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone can check the history of a vehicle online, and I’ve just checked out her 8 year old car with over 80k on the clock, and it appears that the tyres were close to their legal limit back in March, so with the mileage they’re doing, they definitely will be worn below the legal limit. Here’s an idea, Dingle, stop trying to portray an image of something you are definitely NOT for the sake of social media, and prioritise the safety of your children and unborn child by fitting brand new tyres on your car. Oh soz…they don’t do tyres on Klarna and you don’t have a pot to piss in 🤦‍♀️
040DACC9-28C1-461E-AA41-DC81DC14457F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Anyone can check the history of a vehicle online, and I’ve just checked out her 8 year old car with over 80k on the clock, and it appears that the tyres were close to their legal limit back in March, so with the mileage they’re doing, they definitely will be worn below the legal limit. Here’s an idea, Dingle, stop trying to portray an image of something you are definitely NOT for the sake of social media, and prioritise the safety of your children and unborn child by fitting brand new tyres on your car. Oh soz…they don’t do tyres on Klarna and you don’t have a pot to piss in 🤦‍♀️View attachment 1210168
So she’s bought a £300 ring but is skimming round the dales on illegal tyres and red diesel 👀👀
#mumgoals

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Don't believe a word she says 😅 as well as taking pics in the magic mirror she's now having to Photoshop them as well so she must be hugggggeeee🤦🏻‍♀️ left legs got the tell tale black lines on the outside 🙄
And her left knee is a funny shape

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She buys these clothes for the boys but I'm sure we never see them wearing any of them as thay still look like thay are dressed from the charity bag.

Reactions: 14
She buys these clothes for the boys but I'm sure we never see them wearing any of them as thay still look like thay are dressed from the charity bag.
We never see her in half the stuff she buys either. Just the same grotty jumpers. She blatantly buys it all for content then sends it back!

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know if the lumi and other similar devices do more harm than good? ie ruins elasticity of skin and makes it saggy or anything else. I genuinely don't believe it can be healthy

Reactions: 9
She's a bleep driving round with tyres like that. I live near her and the thought of her driving that death trap with her minimal braincells makes me feel sick. I hope someone genuinely messages her. Steve makes out he's a petrol head yet he ignores that. He knows fuckall

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Elle Darby used to buy her primark hauls in two different sizes (she was seen in the shop) so she would show the smaller size on her vlogs and wear the larger ones. I 100% believe that dingle does thw same and most of it will go back to the shop.

The lengths these people will go to is pathetic. Just wear/buy the size you are, get over it and STFU

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't believe a word she says 😅 as well as taking pics in the magic mirror she's now having to Photoshop them as well so she must be hugggggeeee🤦🏻‍♀️ left legs got the tell tale black lines on the outside 🙄
WTF is going on with the eyebrows here, did she draw them on in paint?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a bleep driving round with tyres like that. I live near her and the thought of her driving that death trap with her minimal braincells makes me feel sick. I hope someone genuinely messages her. Steve makes out he's a petrol head yet he ignores that. He knows fuckall
Sorry to be nosey but what would be the price-ish of he house? Would love to know how much she paid

Reactions: 2
They obviously can’t afford to pay for new tyres. Boss babe goals hey! 🙄

It’s ridiculous the amount of time they spend shopping but never really buy anything for Alfie & Woody. I popped to our city centre on Monday & spent over £300 in Zara & Hollister for my daughters and what did I buy myself? A pair of shorts 😂 not trying to be a martyr, I will get myself some new stuff for our holiday & the summer, but I saw so many lovely things that I knew my daughters would love so sorted them out first. They are both just selfish arseholes.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.