Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Dingle and Beaver remind me of my awful chavy neighbours. The woman is 30 but dresses like a teenager in crop tops, hot pants and camel toe leggings every minute of her life. The guy is 38 year old fat prick who swans around in £100 t-shirts and £200 hoodies, expensive trainers etc, something like my 22 year old son would wear. They both drive old ugly cars that they think are amazing and the house they live in is rented.

Yet they spunk all this money on watches, trainers, clothes and think they're so special. They must have at least 2 Amazon deliveries every single day. He has 2 teenage daughters and she looks like his third when they go out, how ridiculous she dresses.

Absolutely no logic or taste whatsoever, but so cocky and rude with it it's hilarious ...they try and copy everything I buy for my house and she posts absolutely everything they do online for likes. It is literally all for show and beyond tragic.

Each to their own and all that bollocks, but there's no cure for plain stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Taking Alfie out of school repeatedly does not benefit him one iota. Yes I know it’s more expensive to travel in school holidays but as parents who care deeply for their childrens educational development you just suck it up…. We did!!! And our kids never missed school and never berated us for missing out on any so called memories. We always did the holiday at the right time.
Alfie is SO behind in his development, they never even try to support that by extra coaching, or spending TIME, with him getting him up to speed at home,
But the biggest laugh is her constantly shoving how much she earns down everyone throats, and then openly admitting they can’t afford a holiday out of term time
Selfish twats!!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You lot have done me in today 😭😭😭

God bless Dingle Hillbilly Redneck Elleh Belleh Lamb Shank

And we still have 4 glorious months of pregnancy and a birth to get through 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

ellie073

I think her point would be more valid if it had happened once in the school year.. not 3/4 times!!! & also if they visited different countries, visiting museums/galleries, historical landmarks etc.. not the all you can eat Chinese buffet in Tenerife

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Na im sorry, now I've seen that I can confirm its 100% fake.

Here's the dior website, Beggys ring is shown being worn on the FINGER of the model. So clearly, Dior have made it as a finger ring not a thumb ring.

Screenshot 2022-04-21 20.25.05.png

Now as we're all well aware, Beggy can't generally think outside the box, so if a ring is meant to be worn on the finger, like shite would have just decided to wear it on the thumb to be different.

According to the Dior website, they have a range of sizes available, so if you were dropping £300 on a ring, and buying it from selfridges, you would try a few different sizes on on the counter and the sales assistants would be helping you to choose the size that fit your FINGER best as the ring was designed.

Screenshot 2022-04-21 20.33.15.png

TLDR its a finger ring Beggys wearing on her thumb cos she ordered any old shite from a fakes website which she obvs cant try on in advance and when it turned up it was too big to fit any finger so on the thumb it goes with a tall story about how shes "surrrrrr greeeehhttfulll a can treat maself cos a flog face sanders."

Bogtrotter you make it too easy for us nasteh trolls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

acm1993

Just came to say the same, for weeks I’ve been buying my little boy summer things in fact everything in his wardrobe is now for summer and the stuff I’ve bought in the next size up has been in the sale and is for when he starts the childminders!! Why is she buying big fucking hoodies? What an absolute dipstick
Also why has she bought a plain white strappy vest for £8.99, they’re literally like 90p in primark 😵💫 is it to keep up this ‘I’ve got loads of money’ pretence?

Reactions: 31
I get holidays are expensive out of term time, but surely if you’re going on a holiday you should have the funds to do so? Especially if you have children. Even more so if you claim to earn £5K a month.

MissPrint

VIP Member
Spot the difference ✨
Grey teeth, blackheads on his nose, the voice of Joe Pasquale, a pinhead, and the looks to match his arrogant, misogynistic, racist personality, all wrapped up in a chavvy, puerile persona. He makes me want to heave.

I bet he secretly wears her knickers when she’s out.

• Haha
  • Sick

NormaBates

Chatty Member
Won't pay £600 for the Chloe sandals... But she bought those LV flip flop things??? Which absolutely proves there fake!! As how could she justify those yet not the Chloe ones??? Liar. And a dick head.

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
What kind of message are you giving to your kids though? That education is irrelevant? 2 weeks in Tenerife is more important than setting the foundation/building blocks for your child’s life? Nah man. She’s a wally, and unfortunately her kids are going to be as well with her deeming her influencer role as priority over her actual role as a Mother. Walter’s just as bad too. Poor fucking kids.

• Heart

WILTY

If she went to try it on her thumb in the store though the dior sales assistant would have surely informed her it's not a thumb ring.
I'm mortified for her. I've just looked at insta tags for the same ring, and everyone has it on their beautiful slim hands with multiple rings on. NO ONE is wearing it on their thumb. I bet its fake and only came in one size. You would never spend 300 quid on a ring and not get it measured for your finger. She's an absolute shambles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
Twisted my ankle running here after I saw the ring 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

She is one tragic basic bitch. I actually can’t cope with her 😳🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Who is Guy and what is he routing? What a fucking doofus. With all the success she has, she should employ a proofreader.

CB0C98B4-52C8-4BEC-A1D9-30669DFEAC35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow