Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
They look like the archetypal chav couple. Not an ounce of class between them.

She looks anaemic, which wouldn’t surprise me given the shit she shovels down her throat.

Reactions: 29

Frenchie

VIP Member
Filtered family picture! 🙄😕

I used to have to cut my daughters fringe when she was asleep!

Good luck Beggy your gonna need it!!
Dark cold shack in the middle of winter, one with homework one just stated school coming home tired out , baby teething!!!
Steve’s eyes wandering!!!

gossipgirl2509

At a farm again…. Fuck me, those kids must be bored of farms by now?!?! And eating out again, no wonder Alfie’s teeth are rotting

abadtroll

Saw this on finch bakerys confession page yesterday. This really happens so much and its just absolutely foul. Any woman who does this should be so ashamed of themselves honestly. And beggy 10000% did this. I couldn't continue a relationship if I knew I has deceived them in such a sick twisted way. I'm very honest and any lies in a relationship put me off so quickly. Even if its just a stupid lie. I don't know how she lives with herself I really don't. And to then go and splash it all around social media of how you deceived the man you are meant to love. Sickening.
Also 12000 steps a lot 😂😂😂 i went out to Manchester the other day and did 6000 steps. We were literally between the arndale, printworks and corn exchange. The arndale simply because the car was there. We watched a 3 hour film in that time. And I still managed to do 6k steps. How is 12k steps a lot exactly 😂
I ditched a friend for doing that. People can say he should have worn a condom but you should be able to trust a long-term partner. So deceitful and fucked up.

• Wow

Mavismcfield

I can’t believe she went to YWP and only did 12k steps and thinks that’s a lot. No wonder she thinks there aren’t many animals there 🤦🏼‍♀️ We went a couple of weeks a go for my daughter’s birthday and I did over 20k steps, they have added so much in the last year it’s nearly double the size, so much to see. She’s the worst.
Doesnt she always say the boys love dinosaurs? They have a new restaurant there now like rainforest cafe but dinosaurs, I bet woody would love it, but ding bat would never spend money on extras like that if it doesn’t benefit her 🙄

• Sad

gossipgirl2509

How responsible of Beaver, taking a photo of his pregnant girlfriend with his kids in the back whilst driving… well done Steve, you massive dickhead

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
I just knew we would have an “I treated myself” story today, with some tacky item she places high value on.
Money really doesn’t buy taste, does it? It doesn’t buy happiness either Rebecca, no matter how much you try.
Not to my taste at all that ring, looks cheap and nasty. Let’s hope it doesn’t need to be cut off her finger due to third trimester swelling…
Plus, it is just so devoid of any class to plaster things like that on social media, especially in current times, so out of touch. It is something I would expect from a self-absorbed teenage girl. But Rebecca absolutely is what my teenage niece would describe as a “pick me” girl.
If I had boss babe money to burn, I would be redoing my kitchen, possibly looking at an extension, looking into courses to further my career, and treating my family to real memory-making experiences. Gaudy jewellery, bags and endless fast fashion wouldn’t be on my radar.

• Heart

Pussy Galore

Oh she's been sent some baby shit from a company. Looks like I'm going to be pulling Steve's racist tweets out and all her inappropriate behaviour 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Alfeh hasn't got a clue what's going on god love him, but woodeh will be hit hard when this spog is here. He will feel abandoned. He's had to fight for every scrap of attention as it is
You’re so right. It really made me feel for Woody when she said the baby was due a day before he begins reception. Such a big day for him, where he will no doubt feel scared and a little unsettled and want his mum, and she might not even be there. I know to a degree she can’t help that, but she’s hardly the type to work on reassuring him and giving him plenty of attention now as it is.

• Sad
There’s fucking mice in her bedroom and she’s pissing about thinking she’s Rihanna 🤢🤢🤢

Each and every one of those outfits and bikinis look vile and she’s huge for 20 weeks. Keep shovelling in the food Becky and you’re gonna need a seatbelt extension on that plane! Here’s to the next 20 week shit show.

And I’m still manifesting a penis at the anomaly scan!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Cooper123

VIP Member
Not this bullshit again, what exactly do they learn from your package holiday beggy, where they are fed Chinese food and English breakfasts and strapped into a buggy during the day, sat at bars in the night when you and your rancid bloke get pissed! She doesn’t give a fuck about those boys and their education. At least be honest just say it’s because you are saving money, because you are skint! Lying skank. View attachment 1218662
Clearly big bad Bev wasn’t fussed on school attendance either which is why beggy is a thick fucking moron

£5000 a month boss babe can’t afford to take her children on their hols when they SHOULD go. We’re taking our girls for all of august to Portugal when they will be on their summer holidays from school.
She’s just all but said they can’t afford to go during holidays. But yet boss babe is off showing her fake designer goods and her 9 year old Range Rover thinking she’s the dogs balls. Well beggy another reason I’m not jealous of you, we are going to Florida in July, a couple of weeks after my kids finish school. There’s not a hope in hell I’d choose a holiday over my kids education. Those boys have no hope with you and Walter as parents. Pair of chavvy cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 28