Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumofone27

Oh god what does she look like stood there in the nursery in that unitard and blazer 🙄 everything is really for Instagram and I think it’s funny she thinks we are all jealous. I just can’t turn away from the car crash and the things she does. Also tacky as fuck to splash it all over Instagram. It’s sad sad sad that everything she does is for the gram. Life is short and one day she’s going to wake up and realise what was it all for. Would she have even bought that ring if Instagram didn’t exist? Highly unlikely. If instagram was to die tomorrow she would literally be a shell of a woman. She is honestly just a teenage girl

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Poosh

VIP Member
Go on tattlers …. show us blocked honeypots the ring (it isn’t on the other story sites yet)!!
i love how she thinks by doing the unboxing it will shut us up, but she did the opposite and proved all her other ‘designer’ shite is fake 😂😂
2C434598-DC01-4356-BFFD-7FB4235075FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
I am a bit late to the party on this, but fish and chips yesterday?! I know everyone is different, but I realised pretty quickly with my gall stones that chippy fish and chips was a trigger for a flair up. My gall bladder was removed nearly a year ago, and I still won’t have fish and chips, the trauma is that ingrained! She was absolutely bullsh*thing about her gall bladder, wasn’t she? There is no way she can be eating what she is on the daily and not be suffering. You would think she would be doing everything in her power to avoid a flair up. I couldn’t imagine it while pregnant, the worry of how it may affect my unborn child on top of the pain would be enough for me to live off boiled chicken, veg and rice!

• Heart

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Boss babe has had a super busy, productive day playing dress up in front of her magic mirror. Must be bath time soon, poor love needs a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Frenchie

VIP Member
Another pub lunch!!

wait till it’s cold raining, babies screaming she’s trying to feed A&W tea, Steve’s moaning where’s dinner 🤣

I’m here for it 😁🙏

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Absolutely no tread on those tyres at all - they're up and down country lanes all day every day, what an absolute danger to others. They frustrate me so much. WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT

• Heart

user987654321

The only reason why she likes being pregnant is because it’s the only time she can get away with wearing tight fitting clothes without everyone knowing her true size!

• Heart

Mavismcfield

Petty but it really bugs me that whenever she buys the boys these awful slogan t shirts etc she always insists on reading it like “I got him this t shirt that says ‘stay cool kid’ on” like yes begga we can all read thank you…
Also the fact she had no idea if that jumper was for Alfie or woody, one of your children is 8, one is 4, their clothes should be significantly different sizes you idiot.

• Haha

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Does it annoy anyone else when she calls Alfie her teenager?
This is chicken dog Alfie we’re talking about -the poor wee mite who eats his meals off a plastic plate with toddler cutlery?
Is she manifesting a potential childminder for Woody come September?

• Haha
  • Sad

MissPrint

VIP Member
Lazy chav is filling her gut with the fattiest foods she can find and feeding her kids shit whilst pretending to be a family and lifestyle iNfLuEnCeR. She drives a dangerous car and wears her racist, misogynistic boyfriends clothes.

Nice one Beggy. Keep making yourself completely unemployable, you thick chav.

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
anyone got the IG story Dingle posted around NYE 2021, saying how proud she was of selling face sanders cos it enabled her "to walk into Selfridges and buy a pair of Chanel earrings" only for it to transpire Selfridges don't actually sell Chanel earrings, only the Chanel website or boutiques, proving again Beggys lies to make out she's rich.

I need it for something.
I haven’t but I’m sincerely hoping that you do freelance journalism and have been putting together an article on how influencers fake their lifestyles 😂

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
This new baby could be fugly like big mama, what is she going to do if her preshus babeh gurl is not insta worthy 😂😂

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
As if Woody has any friends. How would he? He’s been to nursery all of about 5 times in his entire life and they don’t do anything else that is social for the kids so how would he know any other kids, let alone have any that would be close enough to be friends that they would invite over to the shack?!!!! Not buying it! It’s either completely made up - or it’s one of the cousins or someone that Rebecca or Steve is friends with and they are taking their kid over who Woody probably doesn’t even know!!!

majestic26

VIP Member
I know they suggest waiting til all adult teeth are in before going for braces and other work as they can still move and straighten on their own, but hard to imagine a scenario where those teeth correct themselves. And poor Alfie has to live with them like that in the meantime!

I really can't believe Beaver thought he could run a teeth whitening business when his family's gobs look like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Unknown3

VIP Member
I’m not a boss babe like our Beggy but we go Greece in July a few days after my 11 year old finishes for summer holidays. Cost just over £5k as we moved it from last year and now the 2yr old cost an extra £1500. Boss babe begs should be able to cover that in one month.
Those kids have no hope. My eldest is dyslexic. There isn’t a hope in hell he’s missing more school than he already has with covid. Priorities Rebecca, yours are clearly just your own and not your children’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 29