Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I need to choose my words carefully here as i dont want to pick on a child or be seen as picking on a child.

However, do we think that Beggy herself thinks Alfie is not as "instagramable" as Woodie or Baby Clemmieeeee?
The reason i am asking that is because i have noticed lately she posted a selfie with woodie and she described him as her "mini me", and obviously she has posted a billion things about Clemmie before she has even arrived!

The really sad thing is that i believe Beggy's brain is wired in that fucked up way, and she is so fucking shallow that it even transcends to the way in which she views her own kids. She really is that fucking disgusting and a piss poor excuse of a parent that i honestly wouldnt put it past her.

And as for the fucking books?! she is absolutely fucking mental. I wonder if she will read them to Alfie and Woodie before Clemmieeeee is here! Not that i think she will even read them to her, its all for show isnt it. Just so she can take a picture of her bookcase, yet none of the books will ever be read.
I know exactly what you mean. She's stopped showing alfeh because every time he is filmed he opens his mouth and says something so random, it highlights that he does have additional needs. She doesn't want to address this by the looks, wants to remain (in what she thinks) is a perfect bubble. She's pure ignorant of her real life, everything she does, from the activities with the kids, to the food they buy/eat, her clothes, hair, nails blah blah is for instagram. It's beyond tragic! She's even going to give birth for instagram likes! She needs an intervention

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I can’t cope this girl is a tramp
Does she seriously believe she looks in any way good? Seriously? She’s absolutely HOWLING. She’s out of shape, she got horrible saggy boobs, her baby belly is a weird saggy shape and it’s more flab than it is baby, she’s short and built like a dumper truck and she looks like she’s escaped from a crypt. She’s VILE.

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
Those kids must be on first name terms with most of the livestock within a 50 mile radius of the hovel. No wonder Alfeh refers to chicken dogs if his conversations are always with animals, a 4 year old and his thick as shit mother.

Anyone else notice her quickly sucking in her gunt as she turned to the side when touching herself up? Pitiful cunt.

• Haha

teddy19

VIP Member
At the end of the day in the life she says she’s exhausted because she feels like shes not stopped today?? All she did was go to B&M (Leisurely in her own time with no kids in tow!) and make a 10 minute pasta dish 😂😂😂 Shes the laziest cunt ever!!

• Haha

acm1993

I think that Nando’s sum up everything about her if I’m honest. Plain chicken and pineapple and mash as a side, is she alright?

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’d get the unborn baby all those books, Peppa Pig as well, by the time the kid is old enough to acknowledge Peppa will it be on tv? What about getting books for her two boys who would probably love the attention and need the time to read and engage with books?
Can Alfie even confidently read a Peppa Pig book? She would do better to be concentrating on the reading ability of her two school age children instead of buying books for a child that is still in the womb.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
How much would that ring be? I know nada about designer labels. Her kids are cutting about in filthy shoes and the rest and she’s spending however much it is on a fucking thumb ring? What a tacky twat.
£290 quid and the worst part is it’s coated metal 😂 She’s been ripped off for a bit of pipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

yellowmellow

VIP Member
That sad plate of Nandos actually offends me :oops: :oops: even my kids eat lemon and herb or mango and lime! She is the most basic, beige human I've ever laid eyes on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Here4TheBants.24.7

“Excited to do her hair” wtf is wrong with this idiot?!?!
I just seen this and thought all those things you can do with your boys!? Fucking idiot. Also the name they've had from the start of her pregnancy but it was unplanned and so unexpected?

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Sadly not my dear only to go on the Wiki 😂😂😂😂
Do you remember her with the huge sheet of paper with boxes drawn on and she was sitting in her boss babe office ticking them off with a huge marker pen like something a child would do - she was ticking all the lumis she had sold. So embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clairer86

VIP Member
I need to choose my words carefully here as i dont want to pick on a child or be seen as picking on a child.

However, do we think that Beggy herself thinks Alfie is not as "instagramable" as Woodie or Baby Clemmieeeee?
The reason i am asking that is because i have noticed lately she posted a selfie with woodie and she described him as her "mini me", and obviously she has posted a billion things about Clemmie before she has even arrived!

The really sad thing is that i believe Beggy's brain is wired in that fucked up way, and she is so fucking shallow that it even transcends to the way in which she views her own kids. She really is that fucking disgusting and a piss poor excuse of a parent that i honestly wouldnt put it past her.

And as for the fucking books?! she is absolutely fucking mental. I wonder if she will read them to Alfie and Woodie before Clemmieeeee is here! Not that i think she will even read them to her, its all for show isnt it. Just so she can take a picture of her bookcase, yet none of the books will ever be read.

• Heart

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I follow a woman on insta (@soph.talks_) and she’s just had her 20 week scan and was referred to the fetal medicine unit in London. Unfortunately she was told that her baby has a congenital heart disease and will need open heart surgery at 1 week old. It’s so sad and then we have this absolute dickhead swanning around buying anything and everything already for her baby thinking she’s invincible and nothing could be wrong! She’s a disgusting human! (Obvs for many more reasons than just this too!).

• Sad