Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WILTY

Just seen this and it made me think of beggy and Steve 🤣🤣🤣 no doubt she'd of kept going to get her Ginny
FB_IMG_1650882048478.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Thanks to @Belloboonew for the title suggestion.

I’ve got some proper hot tea for you all. Beggy is pregnant and it’s a baybeh gurrrrllly. ☕ She has been keeping it really quiet but those fat tits gave the game away.

Also, what the fucking fuck is going on with this fireplace? It looks like plaster has been put OVER the fucking grate! I just cannot! 😐That and the state of the art tv/bed shelf makes me weep that these hillbillies are allowed to procreate. 😭
View attachment 1202141
That is a eyesore it looks like cheap fast set has been used and you can still see what's underneath, its a fkn mess

sneks

How desperate and pathetic do you have to be though to try and pass a designer item off as real, knowing that there are thousands of people out there who can spot a fake a mile off. I’d be mortified!!
But then again if you know these two cretins like we do then you know everything they do is just for the gram to give people the impression they are rich and successful, when the reality is anything but.
Get in the bin Beggy you’re vapid and insignificant. Oh and WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS?
God forbid they ever come into any actual money. As people say, it can't buy class.

It’s a mouse, it runs from under the bed. They’re unbelievably fast little fuckers - I know because my cat threw one in through my bi fold door last year and it took me a week to catch the fecker. It was shitting everywhere 🤢 on the slowed down clip you can literally see it’s tail but even aside from that I could tell straight away by how fast it moved.

Orbs caught on camera are usually just the light, reflecting on the camera.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Steve, sexy turtle my ass 😂
I'm sure he must look at her edited pics and videos on insta and think you don't look like that in the flesh love.
What a sad bitch sitting up in her room aff linking every bit of makeup she owns. Get a fucking job you lazy bitch and wipe that smug look off your ugly over inflated face!

I'm getting shrek vibes. And Steve is the donkey

View attachment 1220621
I cried laughing 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Cmj

I've got it thanks. I do have to admit I'd love that house 🙈 obviously some serious reno needs doing but it is in a stunning location. Owners still a dick though

Edit. And I certainly wouldn't spend that on it 😂

Reactions: 5