Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cmj

If you look at the picture of it, it looks amazing and large( i know were not allowed to put it on here) but chop the barns off either side and you've got a tiny cottage with 3 usable rooms downstairs ( one that they use for a dog prison)

I bought my house around the same time, and for the same money they could of got an absolute belter of a house, one worthy of her Instagram pretentiousness. Yet they paid nearly 400k for a tidgy living room with a stone cold floor and a public bathroom for a kitchen, nice settings for their newborn to roll around on. Looks like she will be learning to walk upstairs ....

What was the fucking point.
How would one have a nosey?

Reactions: 4

freakshake

VIP Member
It's an hours drive from where they live too. I have family that live round the corner from that restaurant 🤣
Sounds like they are at Murgys for Fish and Chips Sorry I’m maybe stating the obvious but I’m blocked …..again and can’t be arsed to make a new account so rely on you lot to keep me updated

Last edited:

nothereforit12

hopefully if the dog breeding turns out to be true, they’ll be reported and there will be consequences. Not defending the dingles but my neighbour’s dog has never had a litter, is also a fat dog and whenever she goes on heat her nipples look like she’s nursed pups, it’s the weirdest thing.

saying that said neighbours dog is older and very much loved/well cared for so make of that what you will.

Frenchie

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the shack lately??

Maybe the kitchens being re done or the mens urinal toilet floor????

Would explain the eating out?

CodyJ89

I think you only get them free in Scotland if you are on a lower wage or universal credit?
nope I got them and I’m not on low wage or any benefits. Maybe my midwife is just sound but I walked into my GP and asked for a pregnancy pack and was handed them along with info booklets

sneks

My friend does this with kids the same age (girls) only she does it with Almost every outfit ! You can guarantee it very party ,day out, etc theyre matching down to the shoes .I always wonder why she does it as 4 and 8 are such different stages !
I have a friend who did this with girls 6 years apart - not every outfit, but she would sew them matching dresses to wear. She was good at it and they were pretty dresses, but it started looking very weird when the eldest got to be 11 or 12 and was tall enough to be mistaken for the little one's mum at a distance. I think she finally gave up a year or two after that.

Reactions: 3