Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lewlew

Don't believe a word she says 😅 as well as taking pics in the magic mirror she's now having to Photoshop them as well so she must be hugggggeeee🤦🏻‍♀️ left legs got the tell tale black lines on the outside 🙄
And her left knee is a funny shape

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ju19

VIP Member
So she just said that her make up was a quick simple look - not using too many products.

Here’s what she used:
Strobe cream
2 x bb foundation
Concealer
Cream bronzer
Setting powder
Cream blusher
Eyebrow pencil
Eyeshadow
Mascara
Powder bronzer
Lipliner
2 x lipsticks
Liquid highlighter

🤣🤣🤣
Oh She is so fuking deranged
Oh BEGGY BEGGY

Mum123

VIP Member
Jesus christ she's in my neck of the woods today, wish I'd seen her in the wild!! Gutted iv been 2 mins away at Yeadon tarn, so close!!

Rosie878

VIP Member
The s necklace is so confusing to me. Do you think they could have a BDSM relationship and it means "slut"? I know that's the only reason I'd wear an S personally 😂 I just don't get it. Why have your partners initial on a necklace?! Obviously bdsm relationships sometimes use more outwardly displays of ownership/ being dominated. Maybe this is a subtle play on Steve being her dom? I just don't get it. I feel that would make more sense than it just being for his name 😂
Steve as a dom 🤣

• Haha

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Fellow Tattlers, I’ve been quite unwell for the past 2 weeks and am currently jaundiced. I have a dilated bile duct due to stones in it 😬 and am scheduled to have my gallbladder out on Tuesday, and my bile duct flushed out. It’s all came on suddenly and I spent 9 hours in hospital on Thursday having an ultrasound, a MRI and blood tests. NOT ONCE did I have an internal.

Rebecca Lamb has jinxed me 😂
Wishing you well. And we’ll all be here to keep you entertained while you’re recovering ☺

• Heart