Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frenchie

VIP Member
Steve looks the same age as my 60 year old dad here 😳😳😳
He looks so old!!!! And grey!!!!

Does Steve have to take pictures of her every time she falls asleep in the car? And I assume he pulls over to do so and not do it while driving? What a plum.
I did laugh at the “it’s a lot of walking” and sharing 12,000 steps. I average 15,000 on a normal day, Begs. I am sorry, I am a step snob. 🤣
I do 16 on a normal day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

jxhx

VIP Member
I fully agree there. The fact she had an internal scan gave it away. But she’s so thick she told the whole of Instagram it was for her gallbladder and then believed it 🙄 The fact Steve made her walk home from A&E one night as well gives it away be wasn’t happy about something.
Did she post about walking home? How long would that have taken her and was it during the day or at night?

Just watched Carly's YouTube vlog, they def aren't kissing, looks like she is just showing him something on her phone.

pinkqueen

She's a cunt driving round with tyres like that. I live near her and the thought of her driving that death trap with her minimal braincells makes me feel sick. I hope someone genuinely messages her. Steve makes out he's a petrol head yet he ignores that. He knows fuckall
Sorry to be nosey but what would be the price-ish of he house? Would love to know how much she paid

Reactions: 2

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I’m in the midlands and when I was booked in at the hospital and got them it’s just a little bottle of tablets nothing special and nothing u need to be on benifits for ,
Yeah I got a bounty wallet thing that I use for my notes, it had those, a pen and loads of leaflets in

1. The tax man needs to be investigating this shit show, she's out spending all month long, eats out 7 days a week but no one has a proper job theyre on universal credit 🤔 okay then....Somethings not adding up - which is what we've said all along.

2. I think she had a missc back when the gallstone lies started & she couldn't even admit to Steve what was going on because he would have cottoned onto the fact she was trying to have baby number 3 without his consent.

Imagine your entire life being a lie
But would she have announced this pregnancy so early on if she'd had a miscarriage? Surely she'd know she wasn't out of the woods yet in terms of the risk of it happening again?

By the looks of the walls in the background (and as I mother who has frequented them lots) it looks like she’s at soft play 😂😂