Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
Fellow Tattlers, I’ve been quite unwell for the past 2 weeks and am currently jaundiced. I have a dilated bile duct due to stones in it 😬 and am scheduled to have my gallbladder out on Tuesday, and my bile duct flushed out. It’s all came on suddenly and I spent 9 hours in hospital on Thursday having an ultrasound, a MRI and blood tests. NOT ONCE did I have an internal.

Rebecca Lamb has jinxed me 😂
Ahhh no way! Hope all goes well and you're feeling better soon xx

Reactions: 7

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Just speculating but she'd been using the natural cycles method for quite a while and I cant help thinking that she probably went to the doctors and said that she'd stopped taking the pill months ago and still wasn't pregnant if she then hyped up the stomach pains they would probably send her for that internal scan, no doubt all begs secretly wanted was reassuring that all was well in the baby making department but for Steve's benefit she had to say something, Id guess after the baby is here she will say a new doctor has now told her she has ibs flares instead .

user987654321

It seemed to take her ages and it was in the day time. Steve was clearly fuming because what kind of partner lets you walk home after a night in hospital?
Did she actually walk home because I’ve just checked Google maps and it says it would take 12 hours I don’t for one second believe that lazy twat walked for 12 hours

I passed her in her sexy rangy earlier lol... Desperado.
Was she actually driving 😂

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
The s necklace is so confusing to me. Do you think they could have a BDSM relationship and it means "slut"? I know that's the only reason I'd wear an S personally 😂 I just don't get it. Why have your partners initial on a necklace?! Obviously bdsm relationships sometimes use more outwardly displays of ownership/ being dominated. Maybe this is a subtle play on Steve being her dom? I just don't get it. I feel that would make more sense than it just being for his name 😂
I just snorted 😂😂😂💀

• Haha

abadtroll

His teeth look like prolonged dummy use teeth. I saw a picture of this somewhere and it was identical.
It's a long wait for braces on the NHS just now, my son was referred in Jan and haven't heard a thing yet.

Reactions: 6
Is it strongly enforced? By that I mean do parents actually pay said fees. £120 isn’t really a deterrent is it. They should do it per day for those like the Dingles who are openly flouting it to go to Tenerife for all you can eat buffets and sun burn.

Oh yes! Court if the fine is not paid, Seen the fine go to £1000. Local authority issue it not the schools so more power to chase x

Frenchie

VIP Member
Fellow Tattlers, I’ve been quite unwell for the past 2 weeks and am currently jaundiced. I have a dilated bile duct due to stones in it 😬 and am scheduled to have my gallbladder out on Tuesday, and my bile duct flushed out. It’s all came on suddenly and I spent 9 hours in hospital on Thursday having an ultrasound, a MRI and blood tests. NOT ONCE did I have an internal.

Rebecca Lamb has jinxed me 😂
Oh no!!
hope your ok ❤

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm not saying beaver is going to do them in but the whole set up in that shack reminds me of the Shannan Watts set up and beavers mind is elsewhere like Chris's was

itsjustt

Imagine your kids had started playing together 🤣🤣🤣 god tier tattling well done 🤣

She's literally like a different person it shocks me everytime someone spots her out in the wild
Can someone remind me of the website that those whom are blocked use to view profiles please?

Aye? She’s ordered baby girl some books? 😂😂😂 she gets more batty I swear. I have a bookcase with some books in my unborn child’s room but they was all passed down from his sibling, why go out and buy new books when the baby is literally not even half way to being born?!? She has two children already! I can guarantee she didn’t buy them books too otherwise we would have seen. God she is like a child playing make believe.
Probably because the boys never had any to pass down

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Don't believe a word she says 😅 as well as taking pics in the magic mirror she's now having to Photoshop them as well so she must be hugggggeeee🤦🏻‍♀️ left legs got the tell tale black lines on the outside 🙄
WTF is going on with the eyebrows here, did she draw them on in paint?

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
Please, who remembers this advert? Maybe this is why beggy is never in the shack, she has a bad boiler 😂😂 #baldilocksandthethreehairs

B06D446C-33A4-4AEA-ACE5-4938F2151FAF.jpeg

• Haha