Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's that song on tiktok at the moment, about being shagged by a redneck? Inspiration for your next upload dingle?

Reactions: 9
Thats right, carry on filling yourself up with sugary shite, it will do wonders for you and your pregnanceh

Reactions: 22
His teeth look like prolonged dummy use teeth. I saw a picture of this somewhere and it was identical.
It's a long wait for braces on the NHS just now, my son was referred in Jan and haven't heard a thing yet.

Reactions: 6
What was I grateful for about having my third baby? For it to have a beating heart and all of it’s brain. Ah wait, it was a third boy so that was all irrelevant….

Reactions: 21
Such a forced happeh famileh photo.. Steve looks fucking dead behind the eyes. He’s completely checked out.

Reactions: 15
On the plus side if there was ever a eating a apple through a tennis racket competition in their local village, we know who the winner would be

Reactions: 24
His teeth look like prolonged dummy use teeth. I saw a picture of this somewhere and it was identical.
It's a long wait for braces on the NHS just now, my son was referred in Jan and haven't heard a thing yet.
rebecca will simply tell the NHS she’s an influencer and stuff and Alfie will be seen almost immediately x just like her gorlbladder surgery x

Reactions: 20
The gallbladder is a miracle.... just like her pregnancy. It's a modern day Mary and Joseph

My kids have grandparents like this too! They’ve been told where to go with their favouritism. Poor woody he’s too good for that family. Poor wee mite

Reactions: 11
Her figure (especially them thighs and arse ) look absolutely nothing like she portrays on her pics, which is why women like her are incredibly dangerous and damaging to other girls and women.

Great spot btw.

This is the 3rd pic she's shared now of her "asleep" in the car. Give it up dingle. No fucker wants to see, it's not cute

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.