Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping disgusting!
How can she think it’s ok to wear any of those outfits on holiday? She’s literally picked the smallest garments she can to showcase that she’s got a bump. I have never ever in my life seen a pregnant woman wear anything like any of those on holiday. That first dress! May as well not bother even getting dresses it’s that disgustingly short! The constant caressing of the fat gunt too, it’s foul

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The only reason why she likes being pregnant is because it’s the only time she can get away with wearing tight fitting clothes without everyone knowing her true size!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg the fat chav!! Her belly is disgusting 🤮🤮 put it away beggy, seeing as you stalk others successful influencers so much, then you should know that what you are producing is a pile of tit, behave and put the phone down, embarrassing.
Yeah you would think she'd look at those who've made it big on YouTube etc and take something from it but begs is a mans woman even pregnant she's got to have it all hanging out and seriously there's just no need for it

Attachments

Reactions: 11
There’s bleeping mice in her bedroom and she’s pissing about thinking she’s Rihanna 🤢🤢🤢

Each and every one of those outfits and bikinis look vile and she’s huge for 20 weeks. Keep shovelling in the food Becky and you’re gonna need a seatbelt extension on that plane! Here’s to the next 20 week tit show.

And I’m still manifesting a penis at the anomaly scan!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That dress is way too short, can nearly see that meal out she had for dinner.

Ngl though wish my nips were still facing that way in that position lol

Reactions: 11
Is that a mouse? They’ve got cat/s haven’t they? Saying that the cat lives with her, it’s probably sat licking it’s fat arse somewhere and telling it’s cat buddies that it wears an x-small collar.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you for slowing it down it’s got a tail it’s the spirit of a mouse. A dead mouse in spirit. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah you would think she'd look at those who've made it big on YouTube etc and take something from it but begs is a mans woman even pregnant she's got to have it all hanging out and seriously there's just no need for it
I agree with you. Pregnancy is beautiful but I think the way she sexualises it is disgusting. I took my older children swimming weekly when I was pregnant with my third & always wore a maternity one piece, not because I’m a prude but I never felt the need to flaunt my belly or stand there rubbing it like it’s aladdins lamp. You’d think she’d wear something more family appropriate consider there’s probably gonna be other people & their children there.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Becky the bore has rodents galore, beavers and mice are not very nice. Thread title suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.