Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Medusah80

Chatty Member
Did she actually walk home because I’ve just checked Google maps and it says it would take 12 hours I don’t for one second believe that lazy twat walked for 12 hours

Was she actually driving 😂
she walked close To her old house where Walter picked her up

Reactions: 9

CodyJ89

Healthy start vitamins? She certainly wouldn’t qualify for them if she declared her pretend 5k a month....is someone claiming benefits beggy???
I know she’s inEngland but in Scotland I’m sure everyone gets them for free! What do we reckon her BMI is? She might get them free due to being overweight / high BMI. But yeah she’s probably claiming benefits 🤣

VIP Member
Beggy waltzing round Trafford in her boss babe blazer with her out of date handbag, munching her dusty cookie with Walter trailing behind checking out all the other women.

if I didn’t have a JOB I would love to drive down to see it.

poor Mabel has probably been producing milk because she’s adopted the kids assuming they are orphans. Parents who? Where?
Dusty cookie 🤣🤣

• Haha

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Na im sorry, now I've seen that I can confirm its 100% fake.

Here's the dior website, Beggys ring is shown being worn on the FINGER of the model. So clearly, Dior have made it as a finger ring not a thumb ring.

View attachment 1211259

Now as we're all well aware, Beggy can't generally think outside the box, so if a ring is meant to be worn on the finger, like shite would have just decided to wear it on the thumb to be different.

According to the Dior website, they have a range of sizes available, so if you were dropping £300 on a ring, and buying it from selfridges, you would try a few different sizes on on the counter and the sales assistants would be helping you to choose the size that fit your FINGER best as the ring was designed.

View attachment 1211274

TLDR its a finger ring Beggys wearing on her thumb cos she ordered any old shite from a fakes website which she obvs cant try on in advance and when it turned up it was too big to fit any finger so on the thumb it goes with a tall story about how shes "surrrrrr greeeehhttfulll a can treat maself cos a flog face sanders."

Bogtrotter you make it too easy for us nasteh trolls.
I can’t screenshot it now but when she got it out of the box, it was in a little cream pouch that looked like felt - I was taken aback at how poorly stitched together the pouch was and would have expected more from Dior. My genuine Tiffany pouch is very nicely stitched with the brand embossed on the front. So I did think that it might be fake - it’s the small details. Anyone on here got any genuine Dior jewellery? Can you confirm that it came in a tatty pouch inside the box?!

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if the lumi and other similar devices do more harm than good? ie ruins elasticity of skin and makes it saggy or anything else. I genuinely don't believe it can be healthy

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What's that song on tiktok at the moment, about being shagged by a redneck? Inspiration for your next upload dingle?

• Haha
  • Heart

April17

Chatty Member
So she just said that her make up was a quick simple look - not using too many products.

Here’s what she used:
Strobe cream
2 x bb foundation
Concealer
Cream bronzer
Setting powder
Cream blusher
Eyebrow pencil
Eyeshadow
Mascara
Powder bronzer
Lipliner
2 x lipsticks
Liquid highlighter

🤣🤣🤣
And she still looks revolting 🤮😂

• Sick
  • Haha

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Fucking hell lads. The more I tell myself mouse it’s a mouse the more I tell myself orb and look at all of last weeks activity and my gut and the slowed down evidence it’s an orb well beyond orb it’s a 🕯manifesta-s-HUN 🕯

OT but my mums old property was similar dates back and mentioned in the doomsday books it was so active children in spirit a lady of the house anda nasty bastard Christmas time was triggering for them and you would wake up freezing smelling smoke and seeing mists we turned out there was devastating fire there in the early 1900s. Bad do.
I am sensitive to spirit, and read tarot but I don’t claim to be clairvoyant.
Who you gonna call? Rentokil

• Haha