Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
A 8 year old wearing matching jammies with his FOUR year old sibling at what time would that have been about 5pm ? , and I see the sheep are in her stories today again Dingle give it up with the fkn sheep
My friend does this with kids the same age (girls) only she does it with Almost every outfit ! You can guarantee it very party ,day out,etc theyre matching down to the shoes .I always wonder why she does it as 4 and 8 are such different stages !

Reactions: 8

heidilouxx

VIP Member
That dress is wayyyyy too short. Too short to wear and way too short to even share in a video!
I don’t think it’s meant to be a maternity dress is it?!! On a non-pregnant woman it’s probably just above the knee at a guess?

itsjustt

I must admit, i did love dressing my girl up in pretty dresses. However, now she is 6 and since the age of about 3 she has demanded to pick her own outfits, her choices can be quite interesting to say the least! Plus she has now decided she hates glitter and cant wear anything with any glitter on, she also "cant" wear dresses. She is so stubborn, but i actually love how spirited she is. She has also gave up dancing to join a football team too!
When i was pregnant with my boy i was adamant he would never wear tracksuits. I pictured him in smart jeans/trousers and cute band tee shirts. He is 9 now and its all Nike and Addidas! I do try and buy him smart shirts/tee shirts and jeans but he hates wearing them. Its cute as him and his friends have all started taking an interest in fashion and styling their hair; but its all Nike air and Addidas, plus a small fortune on Nike Air Max trainers and football boots! He must have more bloody football boots than the entire Liverpool squad!! But he does look very smart, which he bloody well should considering the price of some of the sports stuff he has!!
I certainly learnt the hard way in comparison to how i pictured and imagined it to be! So i hope baby Delia/Clemmieeee turns out to rebel (if she has the chance to develop her own personality) and is the biggest tomboy ever!! lol :)

Im quite a tomboy and it scared me buying clothes when I found out I was having a girl....
I struggled so much buying girly things that didn't have her looking like a top twat - I needed a stylist with me because some of my attempts were shocking.
She's 5 now and the girliest girl you could imagine but fortunately I take her with me and she choses everything herself.
My boy on the other hand - I used to LOVE shopping for him.
Sadly he has sensory issues and will now only wear 1 style of black combat shorts (school uniform ones) and white cotton t-shirts.
Despite him having 10-15 pairs of the same shorts and t-shirt he looks as though he is unloved and is forced to dress in the same outfit everyday and then she looks like she's about to strut down the catwalk ffs haha.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m in the midlands and when I was booked in at the hospital and got them it’s just a little bottle of tablets nothing special and nothing u need to be on benifits for ,
I think the reason the first person brought it up is because you get healthy start vouchers and vitamins after your baby is born if you are on a low income/benefits. I think it’s pretty obvious now that they give them out in some areas regardless of circumstances. I’m in London, have had 3 babies and was never given any so I would see them and also assume she was given them because of low income, I know now that isn’t the case

Marki

Why did I shred little tear watching little woody pour his drink 🥹 he is so adorable… such a shame his mum is a such a cunt !!! Steve look after him if you read on here

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Yes!! You can literally see it floating in front of the bed frame. It doesn't come out from under the bed.
I believe! In mouse spirits! I’m so on the fence hahaha it’s hilarious can’t wait for the mouse stories tomorrow or the priest blessings set a trap with some sage to be on safe side begs

• Haha

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Alfeh hasn't got a clue what's going on god love him, but woodeh will be hit hard when this spog is here. He will feel abandoned. He's had to fight for every scrap of attention as it is

Beavers family sound like c u n t s who drop their other grandkids when a new one comes along. My son had grandparents like this and they were worse when the latest baby in the family was a girl. It was all "our baby this, our baby that" 🙄 she's still the fave now despite having done fuck all in her life to be proud of, nor being what you can call a looker 😄

Absolute inbred muppets the lot of them
This happened with my in laws when my daughter was born. They didn't have any girls on their side and obviously favourite my daughter. I would hold on to her when we went to theirs and wouldn't let anyone hold her till they took notice of my son aswell.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
anyone got the IG story Dingle posted around NYE 2021, saying how proud she was of selling face sanders cos it enabled her "to walk into Selfridges and buy a pair of Chanel earrings" only for it to transpire Selfridges don't actually sell Chanel earrings, only the Chanel website or boutiques, proving again Beggys lies to make out she's rich.

I need it for something.
Sadly not my dear only to go on the Wiki 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad