Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220425_155840_com.instagram.android_edit_1271954127449662.jpg

That ring looks so chavvy on her sausage fingers!!!

Can we also take a minute to discuss the bag she just posted.... It looks like something out of my kids dress up box. She is absolutely hopeless.

You would think she would do something productive with her time when the boys aren't there apart from parading her tree trunks around infront of the mirror. My god she makes me cringe so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Boss babe has had a super busy, productive day playing dress up in front of her magic mirror. Must be bath time soon, poor love needs a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She got dressed, did her make up, took off the top then made a reel of her putting it back on. The smugness makes me want to launch my phone.
Those size 10 thighs 😂😂😂

"I fItTeD cOmFoRtAbLy In A sIzE XS dReSs" 🤥🤥🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It cracks me up how many stories she posts a day. Look at all those little dots. What busy mum genuinely has the time to do that? Those kids are self-raising like flour.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The dress, the shoes, the bag..... Its all just so so bad. Steve must look at her now compared to the girl he met and wonder what the hell happened
Nah I bet he looks at her and remembers the fiancé he left for that absolute melt and wishes to bleeping god he could go back 10 years.

Reactions: 19
Oh duck off Steve, sexy turtle my ass 😂
I'm sure he must look at her edited pics and videos on insta and think you don't look like that in the flesh love.
What a sad witch sitting up in her room aff linking every bit of makeup she owns. Get a bleeping job you lazy witch and wipe that smug look off your ugly over inflated face!

Princess Fiona vibes
I'm getting shrek vibes. And Steve is the donkey

usf-meet-shrek-and-donkey-avatar-b.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She is now trying to make out we are all unhappy ..No Dingle you share your life warts and all, this is a forum and just because people talk doesn't mean they are unhappy

Reactions: 22
But that’s literally the WHOLE point? That’s why they shouldn’t be going on ‘a week holiday’… because of all the time they’ve had off because of lockdowns? It’s difficult enough to play catch up because of that, so why make it more difficult for teachers? The stupidity… 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Confused as to why she’s wearing two different shades of green?? The light in the dingle shack must be as tit as it looks, can’t think of why she’d deliberately pair two different coloured green items into one outfit.

Reactions: 18
Please, who remembers this advert? Maybe this is why beggy is never in the shack, she has a bad boiler 😂😂 #baldilocksandthethreehairs

B06D446C-33A4-4AEA-ACE5-4938F2151FAF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But that’s literally the WHOLE point? That’s why they shouldn’t be going on ‘a week holiday’… because of all the time they’ve had off because of lockdowns? It’s difficult enough to play catch up because of that, so why make it more difficult for teachers? The stupidity… 😅
And it's not just a week, it's the third time in less than a year!

Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Steve, sexy turtle my ass 😂
I'm sure he must look at her edited pics and videos on insta and think you don't look like that in the flesh love.
What a sad witch sitting up in her room aff linking every bit of makeup she owns. Get a bleeping job you lazy witch and wipe that smug look off your ugly over inflated face!

I'm getting shrek vibes. And Steve is the donkey

View attachment 1220621
I cried laughing 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.