Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Sleepyheads and the like are not recommended by NHS due to links to SIDS. each to their own but I wouldn’t be using, or advertising a product like that
She does care because it was free, and it’s pink

“Lots of you recommended this for new baby must-haves’ YOU HAD ONE WITH WOODY YOU DICK

Reactions: 28

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder who she's copying now. I saw a girl on tiktok Channon Moon or something, she's got that Dior ring and wears bright cycling shorts etc. It all looks a lot better on her though 🤣

Dingle is so confused to her own identity. Lives in the countryside yet tries to decorate her house like a new build and tries to copy all the trends the bleach blonde townies wear

Mummylife_247

They are without a doubt claiming benefits and old beaver chops works cash in hand. I don't believe that they would have such a large disposable income on her "influencing" alone and especially as Steve "doesn't work". I smell tax dodging benefit fraudsters!!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She has an aga, an oven, a microwave, a hob and a slow cooker. She lives in the middle of nowhere...But eats out, like twice a day 🥴

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
That comment on her post about taking Alfie out of school -‘they had months and months off school due to Covid’. Erm……. Beggy they weren’t OFF school they were learning at home. Well most peoples kids were. You know the ones who’s parents actually give a shit about their kids. You however just couldn’t be arsed to even try so your poor son who already blatantly is way behind other children his age, is doomed to failure all because YOU think your gods gift and prefer to pose in front of your mirror showing your enormous fucking lardy arse and fat gunt ( yes fat gunt NOT baby bump you huge fat whale) than to actually spend any time with your kids helping them to learn anything.

Fuck me has made me angry tonight. Those poor poor kids.
She is a fucking disgrace.
Please let the scan show it’s a boy tomorrow she’d be devastated the fucking bitch.

• Heart

user987654321

More pre chopped pineapple in plastic packaging if the silly cow loves pineapple so much why doesn’t she buy an actual pineapple and save some money/be a bit more environmentally friendly 🥴🥴

• Haha

NH14

VIP Member
Why is her skin so shit?
Why does she ramble so much ?
Why did she buy such a terrible ring ?
Who is looking after the children, particularly as Woody apparently has a ‘friend’ there ?

• Heart

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
The opening of the bag and box for that tacky ring just proves her earings and bag is fake! She really milked opening that ring

Also like how she treated herself to the ring as there isn't a chance in hell Steve would treat her.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Lol, would love to see her clashing with the CD ring, Chanel earrings and Burberry bag 😂😭 She can only afford the cheapest item each of those designers offer and even though they're all ugly as fuck, she still has to have them just to show off. No one fucking cares.

• Haha

nothereforit12

Not this bullshit again, what exactly do they learn from your package holiday beggy, where they are fed Chinese food and English breakfasts and strapped into a buggy during the day, sat at bars in the night when you and your rancid bloke get pissed! She doesn’t give a fuck about those boys and their education. At least be honest just say it’s because you are saving money, because you are skint! Lying skank. View attachment 1218662
But...but, you earn 5k a month? Surely when you alone are earning 60k a year, bare minimum not including any sponsorships, you can afford your basic package holiday during term time?

It’s bloody Tenerife you go to, not the Maldives so nobody is buying the £2k price tag.

Yeah going to the same place over and over is so educational, they might even see some sheep or chickendogs over there too.

• Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
This is the 3rd pic she's shared now of her "asleep" in the car. Give it up dingle. No fucker wants to see, it's not cute

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
She was so offended by the blue sleeve, wasn't she?! YOU ARE A SPOILED, UNGRATEFUL, IMMATURE LITTLE FUCK BEGGY!!!!