Rebecca Lamb #108 Beggy, get off your varse and get a job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest, those boys could easily nail potential salmonella inducing kinder chocolate..they must have iron stomachs given their mothers cooking capabilities! That said I don’t think the lazy cow has attempted to cook since her pathetic Tesco Xmas dinner (with Easter tablecloth)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well all our speculation as to them not being together, Steve gone off etc doesn't appear to be correct. He's sticking with her it would seem.
the man’s a mug, well and truly under the thumb 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest, those boys could easily nail potential salmonella inducing kinder chocolate..they must have iron stomachs given their mothers cooking capabilities! That said I don’t think the lazy cow has attempted to cook since her pathetic Tesco Xmas dinner (with Easter tablecloth)
That Christmas dinner along with the buffet will go down in history

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the man’s a mug, well and truly under the thumb 😂😂
what are his options though?
Not many ways to get out of that situation don’t you think - but I agree he’s well and truly under the thumb as you say, Beggy says jump and he says how high

Reactions: 9
what are his options though?
Not many ways to get out of that situation don’t you think - but I agree he’s well and truly under the thumb as you say, Beggy says jump and he says how high
She is mugging him off just by how early she announced the pregnancy knowing the baby wasn’t wanted by him and how giddy she was about it from day one. The very least he could do is get his manic mrs off the internet, but no, he continues to let her make a twit of her self and him in the process. If he really wanted to leave he could, so he is a mug or he really doesn’t care how she carries on, I guess that’s worse than being a mug 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Steve may be with her, but he’s most certainly having his cake and eating it elsewhere at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's most definitely posted that pic on Steve's account or given him an edited pic, she certainly doesn't have that figure! Does she think people are that bleeping stupid?? 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.