Rebecca Lamb #108 Beggy, get off your varse and get a job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so much easier to get having a girl wrong with an early ultrasounds than it is a boy! So funny it at her 20 week scan there’s a little boy in there!! 🤣 I know 2 people this has happened too!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kinder eggs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly never known anyone as thick as her!

Anyway came on to say we drove from leyburn to skipton yesterday… are you telling me she does this on a regular basis 😭 it took forever! We went to forbidden corner as I mentioned on here a few weeks ago and it was fab! Has she ever taken the kids? It must literally be on her doorstep? The area was lovely and scenic and there were sooooo many “baybeh lambs” everywhere but did feel like we were in the middle of nowhere… definitely could not live out there… it was nice to get back to civilisation and main roads!
We were up that way on Friday was in Hawes Leyburn Grassington was on the lookout for her but just seen that they had an at home day Actually drove past her track end I would go mad living where she does more so living in a hovel like them. Nice for a day out but much prefer my rural small town

Reactions: 4
I bet the babeh lambs and sheep in those fields see her waddling towards them cradling her gunt and think ‘FFS Not this witch again’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she wearing a dress to go 'exploring' - she is absolutely backwards. Spends half her life in baggy jumpers and leggings, even when she goes out to restaurants / boss babe events... then wears a dress to walk around the fields by her house?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she wearing a dress to go 'exploring' - she is absolutely backwards. Spends half her life in baggy jumpers and leggings, even when she goes out to restaurants / boss babe events... then wears a dress to walk around the fields by her house?!?
ItS ThE OnLY FiNg WhAt FiTs rIgHt NoW

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I brought that little dress and cardigan set for my granddaughter I didn't like it once it arrived so sent it back thank goodness I did if Beggys got it!

Reactions: 5
We were up that way on Friday was in Hawes Leyburn Grassington was on the lookout for her but just seen that they had an at home day Actually drove past her track end I would go mad living where she does more so living in a hovel like them. Nice for a day out but much prefer my rural small town
I think we drove past her track end too! How scary is that that we know exactly where she lives 😭 glad she was stomping about yesterday evening, would have really ruined the scenery on our drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stevey boy is looking quite chunky too. Those meals out ain't doing them favours

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.