Rebecca Lamb #108 Beggy, get off your varse and get a job

Have you joined Tattle following the IKEA vasegate kick off?

• Yes, I couldn’t ignore the stupidity anymore

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • No, I’ve been lurking for ages

Votes: 316 95.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @DozyDora for the thread title. I’ve had to edit it because no swearings and naughty words are allowed in titles. 😇

If someone would like to do a quick synopsis of the last thread, please do. It mainly involved a vase that was a glass that was a vase, and a rant/manic episode which resulted in her proclamation that she’s ser ser funneh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's about four minutes pregnant and she's got all the grows out. Wtf I'm 36 weeks and haven't even done that yet lolllllll

Idle witch

Reactions: 16
Ooooh if she’s been on Tattle, which she clearly has based on her rant, then she’s going to hate the title of this thread 😂

• Haha
If she is really that poor that she can’t afford a cheap shelving unit (even a freebie from Facebook marketplace that doesn’t have holes in), why doesn’t she paper the back of the shelves to hide the nasty holes? If she actually applied herself to it she could tart them up to look nice.

But she doesn’t.
She is thick and lazy.

If she is really that poor that she can’t afford a cheap shelving unit (even a freebie from Facebook marketplace that doesn’t have holes in), why doesn’t she paper the back of the shelves to hide the nasty holes? If she actually applied herself to it she could tart them up to look nice.

But she doesn’t.
She is thick and lazy.
You can get some lovely vinal wrap that would cover it nicely for a 5er in Wilkos

Reactions: 7
A new thread in less than a week?! 😂 She’s the gift that keeps on giving. Amazing (and not in the way she thinks she is).

Buying things for her unborn daughter to wear in a year's time when her actual children are knocking about in cheapo trainers from H&M and trackies riding up their legs. She is absolutely unhinged.

As someone else posted, would love to see how organised she's getting to send Woody off to school! That will potentially happen sooner than the new baby and it doesn't look like she has a thing for him yet. He will need some smart shoes, a new coat, a little bag, not to mention the bits of actual uniform.

It's not about being organised, it's about a) having a favourite child and b) content for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She is without a doubt the thickest, scruffiest, most delusional woman on Instagram. She is an absolute car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why does the unit even have holes in it anyway?? 😂😂😂 don't know if iv missed it. I can't believe this boss babe is moving it around so much 🙈 tragic.

Reactions: 6
That poor baby girl is already being used for content, is going to be born to a mother with huge expectations of her & when her plan fails & a new baby doesn’t revive her already failed ‘career’ & Steve has done a runner, the baby will just be resented just like poor Woody is. A child shouldn’t be born to help their mother earn money 😢

Guys, I’m honoured-my first thread title :love: I see the links to the products in the IKEA haul still aren’t up. If Beggy had a real job she’d be dangerous (plus wouldn’t last a week).

Reactions: 22
That poor baby girl is already being used for content, is going to be born to a mother with huge expectations of her & when her plan fails & a new baby doesn’t revive her already failed ‘career’ & Steve has done a runner, the baby will just be resented just like poor Woody is. A child shouldn’t be born to help their mother earn money 😢
Give it a week after Clemmeh has been born & Beggy will be bored shitless & tired & RANTY😁

Reactions: 15
Why does the unit even have holes in it anyway?? 😂😂😂 don't know if iv missed it. I can't believe this boss babe is moving it around so much 🙈 tragic.
It was left as trash in the house by the old owners. Including a manky bed & mattress amongst other random items. Instead of getting them removed and then chasing the old owners solicitors for the costs, she just kept them all. Her son is currently sleeping on the old dirty mattress the old owners left. Definitely smells like 5k a month to me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The previous owners of the house left it behind along with other bits of furniture. The double bed Alfie is now sleeping in belonged to them too. Who knows who has been hatched or dispatched in that bed. 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Guys these threads are moving too fast I can’t keep
up 😅 she’s the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to catch up on the last thread after watching her ranting stories but I really can’t be varsed

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.