Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WILTY

"Ey check out me rolex, I have my own ouse and some supa fast cars , I know your only a young lass and thers thee small matta of me avin a girlfriend but let me buy you a drink and do you up't bum and I promise you wont av t work for't rest of your life love, what's your name?
She answers......" Rebecca Ellen Lamb"
Pause*
" smashing, Elleh, let's go av unprotected sex and ope for tha best"

Steve Hobson " how i met your mother"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Poosh

VIP Member
Life hacks by Rebecca Lamb

Sling your kids mattresses on the floor to save paying for actual beds
If your sofa doesn’t fit in your new house, chop it in half and have a 2 seater for 4 people
Use dog bowls for your breakfast
Use jars and vases for your smoothehs
Use a ladder shelf as a desk
Repaint your holey shelf 150868 times and move it from room to room, disguise holes with cute fake designer bags
Paint your whole house magnolia and call it a renovation
Get your hubby to do a botch job on the bathroom because you know, bossbabe!
Use foil as a lid on your slow cooker if you smash the original one
Cook your roasties on the radiator if your Aga is broke

…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

viewtube

VIP Member
Oh dear her sister in law has just posted on her stories she's received a letter from Bradford Council, £120 fine per child for taking them out of school for five days and failure to ensure they attend(probably the centre parcs trip before Christmas paid for by Steve's and her mum. She's got 4 kids, her response was 'go fuck yourself Bradford Council'. It's very clear the whole family are thick as pig shit and have no value for education, because these two uneducated muppets(Steve and his sister) have lived off daddy Hobson's money their whole lives

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
What mother of 2 young kids has time to eat breakfast in the bath and why would you. Go sit at the table and eat breakfast with those boys and talk to them! She really is a selfish shit show of a mother isn't she.

Reactions: 58

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
Third pregnancy tiredness doesn’t have to be an issue beggy. Just think energetic thoughts and be positive and you won’t feel tired, it’s so easy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
it actually is nice that someone is happy about their pregnancy. But I do agree with the other things you’ve said too. But it’s never not nice if someone is happy about their pregnancy.
Unfortunately, I don't think you've understood this pregnancy. This isn't someone 'happy' about their pregnancy at all.

This is someone who's happy that they have content now. A 'best friend for life'. A relationship saver. A dolly to dress up. A baby to fill a huge gaping hole of unhappiness. A money-making machine. A hobby. Something to do. A girl who was never those two boys.

This isn't a women 'happy' about pregnancy at all. You mistake her with someone who actually gives a fuck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Belloboonew

Hahahahahahaha Rebecca Lamb, the only person in Europe thick enough to be proudly presenting their children a Kinder egg this morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

KMDX

E396525B-6EF3-4692-83D2-93F540F6AF89.jpeg
May I present to you Steven Walter Hobson for your viewing pleasure…Form an orderly queue now ladies….🤢😆

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

majestic26

VIP Member
Buying things for her unborn daughter to wear in a year's time when her actual children are knocking about in cheapo trainers from H&M and trackies riding up their legs. She is absolutely unhinged.

As someone else posted, would love to see how organised she's getting to send Woody off to school! That will potentially happen sooner than the new baby and it doesn't look like she has a thing for him yet. He will need some smart shoes, a new coat, a little bag, not to mention the bits of actual uniform.

It's not about being organised, it's about a) having a favourite child and b) content for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Also - she thinks this baby is going to be some beautiful little insta perfect angelic looking child…… it could end up looking like Beaver….. just because it’s a girl doesn’t mean it’s going to be cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

miamae

"I just get on with pregnancy and find it really easy" yeah probably because you don't have an actual job Beggy or look after your children. I think most women would find pregnancy a breeze if they got to do nothing all day and be in the bath by 3pm😅

• Heart
Reactions: 51

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It has nothing to do with the fact I dislike them both anyway but I honestly find him deeply unattractive. My clit literally shrivels up and drops off just at the sight of him.
He is absolutely fucking gobbing. He’s got that odd doughy baby face. He’s extremely unattractive. The fact that he was clearly taking steroids to gain that size on his arms & body is hysterical - when he’s got the face of a 6 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51