Rebecca Lamb #108 Beggy, get off your varse and get a job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Think happeh thoughts n then you won’t hurl. Mummeh of two ✌boys n wun ☝bebeh gurl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The way she has decorated those bedrooms does not go with the style of the house at all, cheap b&m tat and IKEA flat pack (I love IKEA but wouldn’t use in an old house like that) in an old farm house, just proves how skint they are and that she’s clueless 😂😂
Yet another thing she has missed a trick with. Loads of content could be had from sourcing vintage and second hand bits and pieces in keeping with the age and style of the house. She doesn’t have the vision, creativity or imagination to do anything like that though

Reactions: 17
Guest room - not kids room
I moan about the amount of plastic tat and toys in the house but I wouldn’t swop it because it gets played with, and I love watching them play and knowing they’re occupied, Seeing their little personalities come out with role playing with the toys
She really doesn’t want the same things for her kids that most people do - basic things like a personality, social skills, education, life skills - it’s really weird to see
Where's all their stuff? Toys, games, puzzles, art and craft, dress up, garage, cars, farm. I had a playroom full when mine were little plus their bedrooms had yet more of their toys.

Reactions: 12
There’s more intelligent life in a manky Kinder egg than in Beggy’s brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet whoever sent her a message on Instagram, protecting her sons from Salmonella GOT BLOCKED😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kinder eggs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly never known anyone as thick as her!

Anyway came on to say we drove from leyburn to skipton yesterday… are you telling me she does this on a regular basis 😭 it took forever! We went to forbidden corner as I mentioned on here a few weeks ago and it was fab! Has she ever taken the kids? It must literally be on her doorstep? The area was lovely and scenic and there were sooooo many “baybeh lambs” everywhere but did feel like we were in the middle of nowhere… definitely could not live out there… it was nice to get back to civilisation and main roads!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lots of meals out…… anyone else think they don’t have any electric at the house? Or somethings going on. She hasn’t cooked anything hot to eat at that house in forever…….

Kinder eggs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly never known anyone as thick as her!

Anyway came on to say we drove from leyburn to skipton yesterday… are you telling me she does this on a regular basis 😭 it took forever! We went to forbidden corner as I mentioned on here a few weeks ago and it was fab! Has she ever taken the kids? It must literally be on her doorstep? The area was lovely and scenic and there were sooooo many “baybeh lambs” everywhere but did feel like we were in the middle of nowhere… definitely could not live out there… it was nice to get back to civilisation and main roads!
It's a bleeping awful journey, my husband thinks he's a rally driver on those roads and I get sick of stopping and starting and reversing on all the narrow bits. My kid is always sick. Leyburn is fine for a local mooch around, it has everything Skipton has bar some chavvy shops .They're absolutely mental

Reactions: 12
Lots of meals out…… anyone else think they don’t have any electric at the house? Or somethings going on. She hasn’t cooked anything hot to eat at that house in forever…….
Maybe Beaver said he'd stay with her on the condition he doesn't have to eat anymore of her rancid cooking 😂😂
She is gonna be the size of a house soon, she will have to set up camp in one of the barns as she won't fit through the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They can't afford to fill their oil tank 😄 and got no neighbours to fraud 🤣

• Haha
Maybe a electrical fault in the kitchen and they can't afford to fix it

#109 Easter in the shak for Beetroot and Ellie , nearly gave the boys salmonella !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes she's definitely taken them there. They probably only spent an hour there though 😂

Reactions: 6
Glad you said it correct Dingle .."Steve's mum bought little girly some bits" and you didn't say " my mother in law", because she ain't your mother in-law until you marry beaver

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.