Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s hundreds of lumis on eBay (the genuine ones but used or opened) that people are selling, they are going for about 50 quid, if they are that bleeping revolutionary then why the duck is everyone selling on beggy?? Lovely gallstone friendly food haul from M&S there, she really doesn’t give a duck about the daily lies does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"I won't have too much pizza cos it sets my gallbladder off. Maybe just 2 slices"

Okay porky 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She mentioned Halle then never said it again so I think it'll be that as she can't go 2 days without copying something chloe lauren does. I personally feelthe baby girleh should be called Connie (short for content)
Sienna was on it too

Reactions: 5
The half ripped sticker said 12- so must be 12-18months...to go with the 0-3 month socks..to go with the 3-6 month spring dress..to wear at Christmas in the middle of winter in the dingle shack 🥴
Wonder if she will share the socks with the baby like her and the boys have to share packs of socks 😂
What kind of idiot plans to dress a baby in bare legs and socks at Christmas 🙄 my baby was born 27/8 and she was in snuggly outfits at Christmas not spring dresses…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still no recognition on Steve's squares about the gender reveal. Very telling.

Reactions: 11
New to Rebecca and have been watching her old vlogs, I can’t believe she uploaded this to YouTube!!! From 8.31 😓🥴🥴 he’s vile and so is she!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Did she actually describe that BASKET of M&S shopping as a haul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m expecting an emergency hospital admission tomorrow for Beggy when her gall bladder explodes after eating that little lot!

Reactions: 8
New to Rebecca and have been watching her old vlogs, I can’t believe she uploaded this to YouTube!!! From 8.31 😓🥴🥴 he’s vile and so is she!
The fact that she didn’t edit that out says it all, she’s a dirty, cheap tart and her arse is foul! Literally no one wants to look at her cellulite ridden arse 🤢 it’s going to get 100x worse after this baby!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Those poor boys. Knowing they weren't good enough for her. Don't get me wrong, if I had another baby (NOT ever going to happen) I would secretly hope for a girl as I have 2 boys. If I had 2 girls, I would want a boy. But to make it so so obvious is in bad taste. Personally I love previous little baby boys but I may be biased!

Reactions: 7
Christ, keeping it classy as always. And I'm sorry but that's just a big fat arse, nothing nice or shapely about it.

Whaaat spill!?
She got fingered in her tutu

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The fact that she didn’t edit that out says it all, she’s a dirty, cheap tart and her arse is foul! Literally no one wants to look at her cellulite ridden arse 🤢 it’s going to get 100x worse after this baby!
There's a few videos that are grim. The one where they went to Disney and she's walking about with her arse hanging out and Beaver filming her from behind. They both get off on it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She looks nothing like this anymore either. This was only 3 years yet now her whole face and body look like someone's shoved a bike pump up that arse and gone to town. How old was Steve in this video? 34? What 34 year old behaves like that. Ugly slobbering creepy mess of a bloke 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She mentioned Halle then never said it again so I think it'll be that as she can't go 2 days without copying something chloe lauren does. I personally feelthe baby girleh should be called Connie (short for content)
The Hallie comment was made a couple of days after she watched The Parent Trap, I remember as that's one of the twins names in the film and was surprised she could even follow the plot! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's a few videos that are grim. The one where they went to Disney and she's walking about with her arse hanging out and Beaver filming her from behind. They both get off on it.
And they're with Steve's family on that holiday I'm sure. I wouldn't bleeping dare walk round with my entire arse out; including the crack infront of my in laws and nieces and nephews. She is pure trash

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s bleeping rank, you can tell she purposefully walks with her legs open a bit aswell and bent right over with her shorts up her minge because she knows exactly what he is doing. I mean if sex work is your thing then good for you but not with the kids in the video it’s absolutely fucked up. They really get a kick out of it. I just can’t get my head round it being in the same content as two children it makes me sick

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.