Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she will share the socks with the baby like her and the boys have to share packs of socks 😂
What kind of idiot plans to dress a baby in bare legs and socks at Christmas 🙄 my baby was born 27/8 and she was in snuggly outfits at Christmas not spring dresses…
My boys share socks 2 year old and 3 year old 😂😂😂👀 is that a bad thing ?

Reactions: 1
My boys share socks 2 year old and 3 year old 😂😂😂👀 is that a bad thing ?
Theres a 4 year age gap with her boys. If you'd have seen the socks you'd have gasped, I seem to remember them being adult ones and she said all 3 of them could use them 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why does LJC caravan reno of her boys room look better than what beggy did at the dungeon 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I had to take 24 hours away from the silly witch. She has already started pushing the boys aside for the golden content child and it makes me so angry. I hope the boys see their mother for what she is when they’re older and tell her to stick her meagre food rations and hillbilly lifestyle up her size L arse and go duck herself.

(BTW Beggy, those size L leggings FIT YOU.) 🤥🤥🤥

I see she has managed to recruit her mate Carly onto the face dildo team. 🙄
She will pregnant again soon!!

Reactions: 2
Also, I love my mum but she ain't my 'best friend' and I know a lot of other women don't even talk to their mums. She's warped.
All I'm saying is our girl is all for dad through and through. The boys however, love their mum 😂

Reactions: 5
She said weeks ago the name was decided now she's not sure and still being picky
When will this prick stop lying?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Solo parenting again Steve while your future wife sits on her phone making lies up ?
81D0BF5F-ED4E-4181-821C-A8B15DFD96EF.png

Reactions: 15
(Not for the faint hearted)
Here's a dilemma for the Beaver to chew on:
Will he be wanting anal sex during this pregnancy because it won't make his daughter gay or will he avoid it because he doesn't want her to be a slapper like her mother?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sienna was on her list a few times and then came off so I think that could be the one.
I think sienna is too classy for Beckeh.

She was sharing socks between a three yr old, a seven year old and herself though.

I think the name will be Gracie. Alfeh, Woodeh and Graceh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Beggy Bullshitter
You do NOT have a gallbladder issue
Even 2 pieces of pizza would set it off
Lying again skanky

New to Rebecca and have been watching her old vlogs, I can’t believe she uploaded this to YouTube!!! From 8.31 😓🥴🥴 he’s vile and so is she!
Infortunately ALREADY SEEN B4
Vile..🤢🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She was affronted at something being vegetarian, right?! Her with her gallbladder issues 😐😂

Also 3 pizzas between 4 of them and their “friends”. A slice each then? Hostess with the mostess strikes again!
She never shows any friends/guests at her house. Why the secrecy?

Reactions: 7
She never shows any friends/guests at her house. Why the secrecy?
She’s lying, nobody would want to visit that boring tart in her dungeon.
Has she just thrown the boys to the side now, Steve seems to be always with them while she’s up on her phone talking shite. She hasn’t even said she’s nervous to find out if all is ok at her anomaly scan. She’s a bleeping crazy witch, straight out buying clothes and saying she’s got no worries. I hope she has one witch of a labour.

Reactions: 23
She must be allergic to taste. Who over the age of 10 picks plain cheese pizzas and thinks they’re having a gourmet meal. I cannot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she for real, can't wait to see her in her swimming suit, bleeping hell I swear this woman has a grand total of 2 brain cells. All her brain is capable of thinking of is the most trivial of things.
Screenshot_20220401-181651_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is the Aldi princess suddenly shopping in M&S?
There better not be a paid ad coming up otherwise I swear I will be complaining to M&S

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is the Aldi princess suddenly shopping in M&S?
There better not be a paid ad coming up otherwise I swear I will be complaining to M&S
omg don’t say that 😩 I’ll be complaining too!! Btw I can totally see her calling the baby ‘Gracie’ 🤣.

Reactions: 12
Is she for real, can't wait to see her in her swimming suit, bleeping hell I swear this woman has a grand total of 2 brain cells. All her brain is capable of thinking of is the most trivial of things.
View attachment 1165091
I know she really is off the rails she isn't even past the 24 week mark and she's going on about fkn swim suits she is like a 12 year old

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.