Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you :) it’s my job as his mum - I recognised the signs when he was around 18 months and raised my concerns as soon as I could so he’s had as much support as possible. I can’t imagine sending him to pre-school knowing that something wasn’t quite right. Children with autism see the world and interpret it so differently to people without it, I wanted him to have that support there from all angles. It’s a shame rebecca hasn’t done the same and I think it’s really going to affect alfie as he gets older, it’s so much harder to get a diagnosis when they’re older too. I’m sure Alfie is a lovely boy but you can tell he’s delayed with his academics, his speech and his understanding. I think a lot of that is them holding them back and not letting either child explore certain activities or skills, they’ve never had any interests or hobbies and for Alfie at the age of 8 it’s really sad to see. He’d probably love football after school with a group of friends. My oldest did football after school when he was in primary but decided he didn’t like it, at least he gave it a go though! My middle son goes to friendship club at lunchtimes which is quite sweet but those boys are just completely cut off from anything that’s going to help them progress or give them any skills. Can guarantee her little baby “girly” will be doing ballet classes as soon as she can bloody walk though
My son is on waiting list for asd assessment, like you I fought to get him help and moved him from his school to one with a speech unit. I'd do anything to make his life easier. Like you say it's what we do as parents. I don't know what happened to beggy, but she doesn't appear to have a maternal bone in her body and its sad. I can totally see signs of autism in Alfie. Someone should step in and force that sorry excuse for a mother to get him help.
Oh for sure, she'll have that baby girl doing all sorts, everything she couldn't be arsed doing with the boys. I really don't think I can watch her anymore, it's so upsetting seeing her already favouring that unborn baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder what her kids will do when they hit teens, my 15 year old got to a certain age and she wants to be out most weekends with her friends, we live in a big city and it can be scary but you have to give them independence, she catches the bus into town and to meet her friends. They literally live in the middle of nowhere! And if the kids have any sort of social life, beggy and beaver will have to chauffeur them everywhere, they will end up resenting them if they don’t have any freedom. Also when woodeh was a baby she would stick him in the pram and walk alfeh to school, now she lives in the dungeon, if Steve isn’t around good luck getting a newborn and 2 kids out of the house by 8am! She won’t know what’s hit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"A best friend for life" , so you can't be that with boys ? she really is causing a division here already, it's like beaver and the boys and her and the girl

Alfie in that room will end up like Norman Bates

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Linny honey, question, is your government name Big Bad Beverley or Bethany Jane bleep?

You're always trying to prove people wrong on here? Loads of people on here have recounted stories including me, where they know people who have been told one gender for all/a large part of the pregnancy and it turned out to be the opposite.

I don't quite understand how or why you're questioning this lady when it clearly does happen? Not saying it will be the case with Dingle and Walter but it's not physically impossible by any means.
Hey I can have an opinion same as anyone else on here! I don't try to prove people wrong at all, except when out there suggestions are made without any substance at all. Steve having affairs (we don't know this), him not gonna stay with her (again totally unfounded), the baby not being Steve's - I mean comments like this make us look at stupid as Beckeh!

Reactions: 4
Lots of ASD mums on here doing a bloody grand job of doing what’s best for their kids…and still showing concern for others who are blind or shamed about additional needs. Good luck with your diagnosis @Cooper123 not always easy but hopefully you’ll get there ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ha I have an almost 7 year old girl and this made me laugh! 3 boys first and they were easier all together than 1 girl is!!! Im dreading the teen years 😳
Me too! I have a little boy and currently pregnant with my second boy - my reaction was literally like Beggy's when I found out this baby was a boy! Soo relieved haha

Reactions: 4
Dingle is a disgrace brushing his obvious needs under the carpet, if he had diabetes asthma ect it would get treated so other learning needs should be no different she is holding him back more not getting him the help he needs

Reactions: 10
Steve slipping in that snow field video when hes thinking his cool with his hands in his pockets cracked me up.

Here’s a theory… I wonder if they was considering an abortion (to save face in front of Steve even though she knew full well she wouldn’t go through with one coz it was planned) and that’s why she had an early scan (they have to do this first to see how far along you are before you make the decision)🤔

Reactions: 5
So I’m one of the rare ones who does consider her mum to be her best friend.
BUT…
I’m the first one to admit that when I was a teenager, from the age of 9-14 actually, I was horrible. My mum and I clashed so much, we were always arguing and fighting and I ended up running away a few times and living elsewhere. Looking back now, I can see that it wasn’t my mum that was the issue but external circumstances that neither of us could control. We now speak every day and I know that I could go to her about anything and she’d be there for me.
Imagine growing up, knowing that everything you do is posted online. Rebecca can’t even claim that it’s for her job because she has to make next to nothing from social media. She doesn’t post videos anymore and when she does, they’re so badly edited. There’s a bit in the gender reveal one that she’s missed out in editing because she was desperate to get it up (a bit like Steve which is why he’s in this mess).
We can all see that Rebecca is a narcissist and Steve is a sexist pig…that girl has no chance.
When she’s older and she can read and see everything that’s been put online, she’ll resent them both but probably Rebecca the most. Especially if her and Steve split over this.
If Rebecca was a decent mother, she might realise this and put her children first. But because she needs the attention and validation from strangers, she won’t. She puts herself before her children and it’s disgusting.
I would love to say all of this to her and I wouldn’t be afraid to. But the fact that she blocks anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up her arse proves that she’s not an adult. She’s mentally still a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She hasn't got any friends, so hopes having a daughter will mean she's got a friend. I don't speak to my mum much, my childhood wasn't the best so we never had that bond. She's a bleeping joke and no doubt all 3 of her children will resent her.
Look at the relationship with her own mum, she's hardly there to support her daughter or grandkids. Steve's a twit, but at least his family do things for and with the boys. Never heard of her mum or dad paying for a trip or holiday. They may not have the same money as Hobsons, but they don't even visit or have the kids over for the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get on with my mum well now, but from my teens I was never about, they had all on knowing where I was/what I was doing etc, but the saying goes ‘if you love them, you’ve got to let them go’ and my mum and dad did, I had great life experiences and now I have settled down with a family of my own, I appreciate how worrying it was for my parents and how hard it must have been for my mum and dad to watch me duck up at times. As I’ve said on this thread before my mil controlled her daughter and now they don’t speak. Without being a daddy’s girl I’d say I’m more of my dads best friend, and my eldest daughter is the same. I can’t wait for my kids to go off and explore. To make herself a best friend is very, very sad. She’s obviously very lonely and has massive issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As soon as the poor kid refuses to fit the little dolly mould she will resent her. She’s going to be Steve’s number one girl and Rebecca isn’t going to like it 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have had the phrase “A daughter is a friend for life but a son only until he gets a wife” said to me on numerous occasions….. it hurts, a lot!! I don’t need any of my children to be my best friend, I have my own friends and my boys are creating friendships of their own. I do hope though that the way I raise my boys means that we care and respect each other which in turn will result in us having a great relationship together throughout our lives.

Becky you need to take a long hard look at the way you intend to raise your children …. baby isn’t even born but you are showing that you believe the above phrase to be true and are already focussing all your thoughts and attention on your new best friend!!!!!!
I don't think Rebecca understands what parenting involves and parents her kids the way she was raised. Once the kids are older they will probably be feral, with no real supervision or structure

Reactions: 15
Another thing….. the way she talks (already!) is that this baby is going to be such a girlie girl…

Well Beggy I’m a girl & let me tell you from the moment I was old enough to speak the dresses were ditched & I wanted to wear football kits, climb trees etc.

I hate the girls must wear pink play with dolls etc…. How about the baby is treated as a person not just a “sex” …..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My son is on waiting list for asd assessment, like you I fought to get him help and moved him from his school to one with a speech unit. I'd do anything to make his life easier. Like you say it's what we do as parents. I don't know what happened to beggy, but she doesn't appear to have a maternal bone in her body and its sad. I can totally see signs of autism in Alfie. Someone should step in and force that sorry excuse for a mother to get him help.
Oh for sure, she'll have that baby girl doing all sorts, everything she couldn't be arsed doing with the boys. I really don't think I can watch her anymore, it's so upsetting seeing her already favouring that unborn baby.
Good luck 💕 I hope it all goes well for you both, it’s such a long and tiring process. We’ve been really fortunate in that paediatric team, the Speech and language therapsit, health visitor, occupational therapist & educational psychologist have been amazing and so supportive. And the pre-school have been utterly incredible & they support us as parents so much. His special educational needs co-ordinators have children with autism themselves & have just really connected with him. Honestly my only advice is take all the help you can get and don’t feel afraid to speak out. My son is non-verbal and we’re his voice, it can be so hard & there are days where I feel guilty that his life is how it is, that he’ll be able to live normally but I know these feelings are normal and I think most parents with children who have difficulties experience it at some point - just remember you’re doing the best you can for your little one & make sure to take care of yourself too 💕 sorry that was an essay & non Rebecca related! X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can't believe she's already saying how she'll have a best friend for life. In my experience boys always stay closer to the mum, they are much more protective and so much more sensitive than girls. Girls can be just horrendous and with hormones you just clash. Boys are wayyyy easier, I'm a boy mum and I wouldn't have it any other way

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.