Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I love my mum but she ain't my 'best friend' and I know a lot of other women don't even talk to their mums. She's warped.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She hasn't got any friends, so hopes having a daughter will mean she's got a friend. I don't speak to my mum much, my childhood wasn't the best so we never had that bond. She's a bleeping joke and no doubt all 3 of her children will resent her.

Reactions: 22
Another one whose Mum isn’t their best friend. Your kids shouldn’t be your mates anyway. Get outta here with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly!! This is what I mean. So many women & so many even on this thread have tried for so many years to conceive and either gender child would be an absolute blessing to them. Rebecca is 28 and was utterly desperate for a girl, purely for the vanity aspect. She’s never expressed concerns or worries about the baby’s health whatsoever and I have absolutely no doubt that the boys she has will be neglected even further and alfie will never get the help he clearly needs. Also, Woody will be starting school around her due date and she will be more interested in her new baby girl than relieving any of the anxieties he has around starting full time school, it’s a huge step for him & she won’t offer him any comfort or support. Those boys are nothing but a hindrance to her.

Also, my youngest is 3 & throughout my pregnancy I knew it would be our last child (regardless of gender!!!) & I had a perfectly normal pregnancy, birth etc but my little boy has non-verbal autism. I can’t imagine how she’d cope if her “perfect little girly” had any developmental difficulties as she grows. She wouldn’t cope. Our little boy is an absolute treasure and I feel so lucky to have him, I know he’s going to need our support well past his childhood and into his adult years but as parents its our duty to love, care & support him for the rest of our lives.
Although I don't think it's actually listed as scientifically proven yet, autism is likely hereditary thus multiple siblings having it is a possibility. I strongly suspect Alfie is already on the spectrum, so what's to say she won't be too. I know it manifests itself differently in girls, but they're not the attentive parents to be able to deal with it and they're certainly not giving Alfie the support he deserves. The kids won't get enough support and it will really affect their adult lives going forward. I think they'll have a lot to answer for when their children start attending secondary school.

'A best Friend for life'.

Tell me you are miserable and lonely without telling me. She is sad and lost so instead of making real friends she has gotber self knocked up to have company!

*Beaver isn't happy, that reel she put on Instagram is so awkward!
She hasn't got a daughter yet either. It's scary how confident she is

Reactions: 11
This is not a drill.
The lumi sale ends tonight.
Cheapest price ever.
Won't be this price again until it is this price again!

*Strange that you don't know when the next sale will be, I mean if it's your business you would know wouldn't you!?
Never going to be that price again, but this is the 3rd time it’s been ‘45% off’ in the last 12 months 😂. I think I can safely say it will be this price again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Although I don't think it's actually listed as scientifically proven yet, autism is likely hereditary thus multiple siblings having it is a possibility. I strongly suspect Alfie is already on the spectrum, so what's to say she won't be too. I know it manifests itself differently in girls, but they're not the attentive parents to be able to deal with it and they're certainly not giving Alfie the support he deserves. The kids won't get enough support and it will really affect their adult lives going forward. I think they'll have a lot to answer for when their children start attending secondary school.

She hasn't got a daughter yet either. It's scary how confident she is
My youngest daughter is on the spectrum (my grandad 100% had Aspergers so it is hereditary) and duck my life! 😂😂😂 constant meltdowns as a baby/tot. Carried into school kicking and screaming throughout primary and now we have hormones added into the mix! I love the bones of her but my god it’s been hard with her. She’s only had her hair trimmed a handful of times because she is a typical girl on the spectrum and won’t tolerate anyone touching her hair. Good luck, Becky 😂

Reactions: 8
Yep my mother isn’t my best friend either, I’ve said before beggy reminds me a lot of my own mother and we don’t have a great relationship probably why I can’t stand begga so much, although she is much worse than my mother 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Exactly!! This is what I mean. So many women & so many even on this thread have tried for so many years to conceive and either gender child would be an absolute blessing to them. Rebecca is 28 and was utterly desperate for a girl, purely for the vanity aspect. She’s never expressed concerns or worries about the baby’s health whatsoever and I have absolutely no doubt that the boys she has will be neglected even further and alfie will never get the help he clearly needs. Also, Woody will be starting school around her due date and she will be more interested in her new baby girl than relieving any of the anxieties he has around starting full time school, it’s a huge step for him & she won’t offer him any comfort or support. Those boys are nothing but a hindrance to her.

Also, my youngest is 3 & throughout my pregnancy I knew it would be our last child (regardless of gender!!!) & I had a perfectly normal pregnancy, birth etc but my little boy has non-verbal autism. I can’t imagine how she’d cope if her “perfect little girly” had any developmental difficulties as she grows. She wouldn’t cope. Our little boy is an absolute treasure and I feel so lucky to have him, I know he’s going to need our support well past his childhood and into his adult years but as parents its our duty to love, care & support him for the rest of our lives.
Your little boy is lucky to have a mum like you, beggy can slapg us all off on here all she wants but its so clear to see that unlike her this thread is full of great parents who seem.to worry about her boys more than she does.

'A best Friend for life'.

Tell me you are miserable and lonely without telling me. She is sad and lost so instead of making real friends she has gotber self knocked up to have company!

*Beaver isn't happy, that reel she put on Instagram is so awkward!
So her other 2 kids cant be her best friends because they're boys? She needs bleeping punched in the pillow lips

Reactions: 18
Can you imagine if everywhere you went received messages about how awful you are 😆 I’d never leave the house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine if everywhere you went received messages about how awful you are 😆 I’d never leave the house!
She's a shamless trallop. I'm.mortified for her, she really thinks she is someone. Dirty begging skank is probably spending her days contacting every baby brand for freebies.

Reactions: 13
I thought that too the other day .. I do think if she ever sits in bed and has a cry because I know I would

🙋‍♀️Another one here who doesn't have a relationship with their mum. My mum started having kids way too young and just kept popping them out, (I'm one of six) and she has never had a maternal bone in her body. Older kids looked after younger kids, whilst she was work shy and feigned being ill all the time. Actually the more I think about it tne more similarities I see between beggy and my mum. Some women should just not have kids

Reactions: 23
I have had the phrase “A daughter is a friend for life but a son only until he gets a wife” said to me on numerous occasions….. it hurts, a lot!! I don’t need any of my children to be my best friend, I have my own friends and my boys are creating friendships of their own. I do hope though that the way I raise my boys means that we care and respect each other which in turn will result in us having a great relationship together throughout our lives.

Becky you need to take a long hard look at the way you intend to raise your children …. baby isn’t even born but you are showing that you believe the above phrase to be true and are already focussing all your thoughts and attention on your new best friend!!!!!!

Reactions: 26
Also, I love my mum but she ain't my 'best friend' and I know a lot of other women don't even talk to their mums. She's warped.
Me being one I have no relationship whatsoever with my mum I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again beggy reminds me of my mum and I know how that ends up.. her little girly packing a bag and going to live with her dad because she can not face another day of her mums tit at 13 year old

• Heart
Sorry, but can somebody please explain to me how leggings are adorable?? 🤔😂
Normally I’d say a typo for affordable but with this thick duck, honestly who knows 😂 I mean her youngest had a more impressive vocabulary than her in the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your little boy is lucky to have a mum like you, beggy can slapg us all off on here all she wants but its so clear to see that unlike her this thread is full of great parents who seem.to worry about her boys more than she does.

So her other 2 kids cant be her best friends because they're boys? She needs bleeping punched in the pillow lips
Thank you :) it’s my job as his mum - I recognised the signs when he was around 18 months and raised my concerns as soon as I could so he’s had as much support as possible. I can’t imagine sending him to pre-school knowing that something wasn’t quite right. Children with autism see the world and interpret it so differently to people without it, I wanted him to have that support there from all angles. It’s a shame rebecca hasn’t done the same and I think it’s really going to affect alfie as he gets older, it’s so much harder to get a diagnosis when they’re older too. I’m sure Alfie is a lovely boy but you can tell he’s delayed with his academics, his speech and his understanding. I think a lot of that is them holding them back and not letting either child explore certain activities or skills, they’ve never had any interests or hobbies and for Alfie at the age of 8 it’s really sad to see. He’d probably love football after school with a group of friends. My oldest did football after school when he was in primary but decided he didn’t like it, at least he gave it a go though! My middle son goes to friendship club at lunchtimes which is quite sweet but those boys are just completely cut off from anything that’s going to help them progress or give them any skills. Can guarantee her little baby “girly” will be doing ballet classes as soon as she can bloody walk though

• Heart
I can vouch for this - dropped my 7 year old daughter off this morning and said bye love you and I was met with "yeah see you never" after eye rolling me all morning. Girls are a different kettle of fish, I say this having experienced both genders :ROFLMAO:
Ha I have an almost 7 year old girl and this made me laugh! 3 boys first and they were easier all together than 1 girl is!!! Im dreading the teen years 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A lot of the joy in having kids for me is helping them grow and develop. I love helping my 6 year old with reading, maths etc and watching him develop hobbies and interests. I just don’t get that vibe at all from Rebecca she’s a total narcissist. It won’t be any different with a girl once the initial excitement wears off.

You should want more for your kids than you had yourself. Eg stability, opportunities, good diet (I want my kids to have better teeth than me so fizzy drinks are banned and juice is a party drink). I just don’t think things like that ever enter her head.

This obsession with having a daughter, as if we are all in the 1950’s and your daughter lives next door to you for the rest of your life and looks after you in old age, I find it bizarre.
The fact she openly admits she wants the kids to ‘keep’ her in her old age says all you need to know about beggys maternal instinct. Although you’d think considering she wants them as her next meal ticket she’d make sure they had prospects (and teeth) but that’s too much like hard work for this absolute psychopath

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have had the phrase “A daughter is a friend for life but a son only until he gets a wife” said to me on numerous occasions….. it hurts, a lot!! I don’t need any of my children to be my best friend, I have my own friends and my boys are creating friendships of their own. I do hope though that the way I raise my boys means that we care and respect each other which in turn will result in us having a great relationship together throughout our lives.

Becky you need to take a long hard look at the way you intend to raise your children …. baby isn’t even born but you are showing that you believe the above phrase to be true and are already focussing all your thoughts and attention on your new best friend!!!!!!
Let me tell you that ISN'T true. These phrases are such bullshit🤣 my husband is one of 3 boys, they're all 30s and 40s. They all adore her. My husbands favourite person is his Mum and I don't blame him because she is a fantastic woman. I come from 4 girls, all have different relationships with our mum but not on the same level as my MIL does with her lads. Loads of teenagers go travelling these days after uni, or move to Australia etc. How can you ever expect your kids to stick around and be a constant in your life. Equally how do we ever know what will happen to any of us in the future, there's a disgusting thing called cancer that can creep up on ANYONE and destroys 1000s of families every year. People should just live in the moment and be happy with what they have RIGHT THIS SECOND. But Becky plans her whole life out and is constantly craving something to make her stand out or gain popularity, chasing happiness, hence why she has a bulldog she never needed, chickens that have disappeared and nearly pissed her knickers when her cat got up the the duff 🤣 . WHAT A SAD LITTLE LIFE

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.