Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes sense then as Precious Glimpse at Saltaire where she has gone doesn’t seem to be open all that often when I drive past. Always wondered why. Thought it had closed tbh

Crystal meth face

Ate at Bolton Arms at Leyburn last night and it was lovely! Kids menu too. Nice big pub, great staff, not far from Forbidden Corner which is a bonus.

Loads of places en route to choose from, hard to find a bad place really.

If you are actually staying in Skipton itself and want to eat there the Pizza Express is fab for families - staff are always lovely (and I’m not a big chain restaurant fan) most of the pubs will cater for families on the high st. Dare I say it, but beggys regular haunt Oakleys, ate there last week and it was really good (and caters for families) but gets busy so book ahead I’d say - beware big portions though and sometimes a bit salty but couldn’t fault it last week. Fish and chips, you can’t beat bizzie Lizzies

Do they even know each other? Jesus, can’t even imagine them being capable of making a baby if that reaction is anything to go by! He really did not want a girl did he??
Have they ever been to Billy bobs in Skipton? it’s amazing for children! And the food is pretty good too!

Here we go the bloody mirror has shrunk her, remember the size of her last night in they brown hacket trousers View attachment 1161950
I hope baby comes out a boy. It happened to my brother. Everything they owned was pink, they were adamant baby was a girl. He was a boy 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Have they ever been to Billy bobs in Skipton? it’s amazing for children! And the food is pretty good too!

I hope baby comes out a boy. It happened to my brother. Everything they owned was pink, they were adamant baby was a girl. He was a boy 🤣
Yes basically when they were at the older nice house, when Steve had been working all week, Rebecca would say she "needed to get out" wouldn't cook all weekend they'd traipse all round Yorkshire Saturday and Sunday and eat out every meal, Billy Bob's was a weekly trip for them at this point.

Reactions: 10
Good mornen evreh one. Hope you’re all okehhhh. It’s twit Thursdeh and I’m still a bleep with a gunt. *rubs fat*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like she’s stuck in a time warp, her outfits are what I’d expect to see circa 2004

Reactions: 17
Are those leggings maternity leggings? If so why isn’t she buying them in a size10 since you usually wear your normal size in maternity clothes?! Could it be that ol’ tree trunks isn’t actually a size 10 and hasn’t been for awhile?!!! Shock horror… has she LIED about her size?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Smug bleep.
I have never in my life wanted to punch someone so hard as her.

A very close friend had a still born at 36 weeks , She had a awful pain & then no movement, she had to deliver him then bury him.
We where talking about it only a few days ago & the pain for her is still real after 8 years. (+ another baby)

too see this smug witch prance around like she is, is sickening.
I’m just glad that it’s all an act for the gram & make me feel better that She has only 2 friends, a boyfriend that doenst give a tit, 2 scruffy kids & a disgusting house. Oh and an old Range Rover 🙄

my friend would have given everything up in a heartbeat to have her baby here & here this thing is as if she deserves everything 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Really irks me how she constantly says "girly" JUST SAY GIRL FFS. On another note, my SIL was told she was having a girl at 16 weeks, only to be told it's actually a boy after 20+ weeks, so there's still a chance (however) slim. Either way, Beaver won't give a crap about this one (especially if it's a girl).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Two things about this twit….1, her legs in the mirror today seemed to have halved in size compared to how they looked in the you tube! She ain’t fooling no one that mirror is defo a slimming one.
2. Is absolutely sick to death if this bleeping emoji 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 she uses it all the bleeping time and we’ve probably got another 6 months of her using it whilst pregnant and when the baby is born!! Literally just want to shove it up her big fat arse!!! Rant over!!

Reactions: 24
Praying she don’t inherit her dads teeth. Can get away with an ugly lad but not so much a girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I was pregnant with my second baby we booked a private gender scan and took our 4 year old with us so she could see the baby on the screen and we could all find out together the gender of the baby. No cameras, no cannons. I feel like Alfie and Woody would’ve much preferred something like this or an Easter Egg hunt like others have mentioned. It’s a big thing for them but it was, as usual, all about Rebecca 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her rubbing her bleeping belly makes me want to smack her over inflated face

Reactions: 23
Is she wearing the same leggings today that she had on all day yesterday? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The fact she’s having to go out of the house to see her mum who she hardly sees to speak about “babeh girly”
Trouble in paradise

Reactions: 12
I think she definitely knew it was a girl or she wouldn’t have done the cannons. I imagine after the last scan she sent the photo off to one of these nub experts on Facebook who have told her it’s a girl.

Steve couldn’t look less interested if he tried. Although I do feel for him a bit…I know it takes two to make a baby and he is as much to blame but he’s probably still processing the shock of this pregnancy and then he’s having to film a gender reveal with cannons and forced excitement for YouTube.

Those poor boys 🥺 my heart breaks for them they are going to be even more pushed aside now mummy has what she always wanted 💔
I looked at the scan she put up, I think it was easy to see it was a girl, three little line near the nub area. Being a girl mum, let me tell her, it ain’t all rainbows and pink fluff!!!!

Reactions: 13
Lonnnng time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I dip in and out of this thread because it moves so quickly, but after watching her gender reveal video I had to comment.
I don’t think I’ve ever watched a more awkward reveal in my life. From the very start when they’re in the car and she asks how Steve is feeling… ‘hungry’ - he’s absolutely taking the piss out of her and she’s too thick to realise. He’s checked out. The way he has to hold a fake smile and the tit show of affection after the reveal. It’s painfully obvious to anyone that he hates her. I’d be absolutely horrified to share that with anyone, let alone 60k followers. Tricking your partner into a baby is unforgivable, whether or not you think he should have worn a condom or whatever, he trusted that she was doing natural cycles properly and she knew full well his feelings. Don’t get me wrong, I think Steve is an absolute bleeping buffoon, but I actually feel a bit sorry for him. I’d be very surprised if they’re still together in 12m+

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Deluded as per usual
Her arse & tree trunk legs were HUGE in the Reveal like most 'i skipped through' upsetting to see A&W in the pantomine😠
Today ALOT......slimmer
Its fuking hilarious!!!!!
Brainless idiot🤣
Boys at school
Time for her to play dress ups & magic mirror
Few mnths time the Beybe will be here cant wait to see the tit SHOW, she will be shattered & i cant wait

Reactions: 12

Who was adamant? Themselves or a health professional?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.