Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will add that I do also pity her in a way, it is no life to live. Constantly wanting to prove yourself to strangers on the internet, I wouldn’t swap my life for hers that is for sure. But, watching her can definitely be triggering at times.

I get what you are saying, and I do agree in that it is largely smoke and mirrors with her, but, she does seem to always get her way. Wanted a Porsche, wanted chickens, wanted a baby, wanted a girl…

I don’t believe Steve doesn’t want to be with her. If that was the case, I think he would have been gone long ago, he has the means. I think he is as pig-ignorant as she is.

I also don’t believe she cares at all what is written about her, all attention is good attention in her eyes, and, let’s face it, she is still managing to get the odd ad that will likely pay well, and she does seem to have a loyal (albeit delusional) following.

Just seems to me that there are rarely repercussions or consequences for her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I will add that I do also pity her in a way, it is no life to live. Constantly wanting to prove yourself to strangers on the internet, I wouldn’t swap my life for hers that is for sure. But, watching her can definitely be triggering at times.
You just have to remind yourself none of her life is real. I'd put money on her being in tears more than she is smiling and laughing. Back in the old days she used to show her arguments with Beaver, but they became so frequent I think that's why she stopped. I agree that she thrives off us Tattlers. Everything she does is for Tattle, not her kids. She's obsessed!

Reactions: 25
I get what you are saying, and I do agree in that it is largely smoke and mirrors with her, but, she does seem to always get her way. Wanted a Porsche, wanted chickens, wanted a baby, wanted a girl…

I don’t believe Steve doesn’t want to be with her. If that was the case, I think he would have been gone long ago, he has the means. I think he is as pig-ignorant as she is.

I also don’t believe she cares at all what is written about her, all attention is good attention in her eyes, and, let’s face it, she is still managing to get the odd ad that will likely pay well, and she does seem to have a loyal (albeit delusional) following.

Just seems to me that there are rarely repercussions or consequences for her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Those things you've mentioned she's got, it's all achieved by back door means 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she claimed/insinuated she was going to have funds to buy 2 new or nearly new Porsche Cayennes and ended up with a 2001 mid life crisis car they don't even make anymore and Rebecca's much longer for third baby has been conceived by deception.

Steve I reckon is biding his time, as much as you say he could leave if he wants to, I'd say he likely knows how Dingle manipulates and that she's got some sort of following on social media. Can you imagine if he left her whilst pregnant, the victim card she would pull?!

I'd be shocked if in 5 years time they were still an item, if he does end up leaving her I'd say he'd be waiting for some sort of milestone, stopping breastfeeding, qualifying for some free nursery hours, going to school etc

Reactions: 18
I can’t be the only one that was secretly hoping I was pregnant with a boy 😂

I already have one boy who’s now 4 and almost have to convince people I’m delighted my second was a boy.

I had blood tests to check for genetic problems (my son is fine) and on the report it said the gender. I was out for dinner with my OH and we both saw MALE at the same time on the report and I was so happy, even happier than when I was when I first found out I was pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus she is a smug bleep this morning, to the point of being manic. Those poor boys. Who is she trying to kid, she would not have been this happy if that baby were a boy. I hope it comes out with a penis. That would make my year

Reactions: 21
I scanned through the vlog as I couldn't take her smugness. Did she explain to the boys what was happening? Did she say "mummeh and daddeh have been to look at the baby on the screen today and now we're going to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. We're going to pop these cannons and if the confetti is pink its a girl and if the confetti is blue its a boy" so they actually understood what was going on? They look very confused. It all looks so rushed. Why were they in Alfie's bedroom?! That dark wall looks hideous! Why not do it in the nursery? Why not get changed? What was the rush?! It's like they walked in the dungeon and went straight upstairs to film this tit show. Do not pass go, do not collect £20! She didn't need to announce she was going for a gender scan. She didn't need to tell everyone yet. As someone else said, an Easter reveal, especially an egg hunt for the boys, would've been brilliant. Easter is only 2 weeks away!

Also, THANK YOU to those who have recommended places to eat near Forbidden Corner and Skipton, I can't quote everyone as the thread has moved so fast!

I already have one boy who’s now 4 and almost have to convince people I’m delighted my second was a boy.

I had blood tests to check for genetic problems (my son is fine) and on the report it said the gender. I was out for dinner with my OH and we both saw MALE at the same time on the report and I was so happy, even happier than when I was when I first found out I was pregnant.
Our friends have just had a second boy and were OVER THE MOON. They'd have been happy either way but think they definitely were pleased to have another boy! I look back now and wonder why I was even bothered. You don't get two children the same regardless of what they are. My boys have totally different characters!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t feel sorry or pity her at all. Everything she has done including this baby is entirely of her own making.
She is more than happy to post pics of her kids if it makes her money. She has no scruples at all. She poses pics of her arse and tits on show and its purely for views.
She doesn’t care that her partner has ( almost definitely) cheated on her, has no self respect and her a massively over inflated opinion of herself.
I hope the whole lot comes crashing down around her ears and she’s left alone with 3 kids to raise. I know that sounds harsh but she’s so blatantly dishonest about this ‘career’ of hers that makes ZERO money despite what she says (lies) that the only way I think she will actually wake up and smell the coffee is if Steve leaves and she actually has no money and has to get a job. But I think she’d just use the latest baby as an excuse and claim benefits and also admit Alfie has additional needs if it meant more money.
She’s the biggest laziest witch and her children have no hope of a decent life with her.

Reactions: 16
Here we go the bloody mirror has shrunk her, remember the size of her last night in they brown hacket trousers
Screenshot_20220331-102439.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m glad she’s got her wish for a girl, purely because I’d rather she was smug than the third child be a disappointment and begrudged / neglected ala meldrums

Reactions: 10
I hope it works out for you both 💕 I was exactly the same this time last year and I know there's nothing I can do or say to make you feel better. I couldn't even ovulate and it absolutely broke me. I ended up getting pregnant when we'd essentially stopped trying (still having unprotected sex so I know it's not really the same) and I'm due to have our baby next week.
Congratulations ❤ We are very lucky to already have a 3 year old (took nearly 4 years to conceive)

Reactions: 2
I scanned through the vlog as I couldn't take her smugness. Did she explain to the boys what was happening? Did she say "mummeh and daddeh have been to look at the baby on the screen today and now we're going to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. We're going to pop these cannons and if the confetti is pink its a girl and if the confetti is blue its a boy" so they actually understood what was going on? They look very confused. It all looks so rushed. Why were they in Alfie's bedroom?! That dark wall looks hideous! Why not do it in the nursery? Why not get changed? What was the rush?! It's like they walked in the dungeon and went straight upstairs to film this tit show. Do not pass go, do not collect £20! She didn't need to announce she was going for a gender scan. She didn't need to tell everyone yet. As someone else said, an Easter reveal, especially an egg hunt for the boys, would've been brilliant. Easter is only 2 weeks away!

Also, THANK YOU to those who have recommended places to eat near Forbidden Corner and Skipton, I can't quote everyone as the thread has moved so fast!

Our friends have just had a second boy and were OVER THE MOON. They'd have been happy either way but think they definitely were pleased to have another boy! I look back now and wonder why I was even bothered. You don't get two children the same regardless of what they are. My boys have totally different characters!
I absolutely adore my daughter wouldn’t change her for the world but god she is a sass pot, I wouldn’t want another version of her she’s definitely one in a million 😆 her brother on the other hand is so chilled out happy to do what ever I’m doing never moans! Hopefully this baby boy will be the same two haha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember when I was little (4) my mum was pregnant and there was a possibility of the baby having DS, so she got further scans (this was nearly 30 years ago so not as advanced as scans are now) and they told her the sex of the baby then.

I remember her coming home and and being in the kitchen and my dad shouting us all through to say they had some good news, the baby was doing well and also it was a boy. No fuss, no big scene, no recording. Just a nice chat with my parents.

We were all excited and even at 4 I remember just feeling excited that there was going to be a baby.

Woody and Alfie need so much help, love and support and they just aren’t getting it. It’s only going to get worse! They should have sat them down yesterday and explained the baby was going to be a little sister and talked to them about it. That cannon and recording the reaction was bang out of order.
absolutely agree!! I hate how everything has to be for show, poor boys. Nothing is intimate anymore.We went for a gender scan and took my
Daughter. Explained it all to her beforehand, she got to see the baby move and understand how they realised it was a boy and was there at that very moment we found out as a family , and then we just discussed it in length on the way home. I think she will remember it forever, rather than only being remembered because it’s plastered all over to 1000s of people. I do think it’s a little different and more acceptable to do it this way if you are only a ‘normal’ person not as ‘influencer 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I was the same when my second boy was born. I know many people would like one of each gender but for me I always thought I’d prefer two the same as that just always seemed to be such a lovely thing for the same sex siblings I’d met and know of. (I never had a sister. I love my brothers but always wished I had a sibling that was the same gender especially as an adult)

Reactions: 8
Anybody else hoping and praying that the scan place has got the gender wrong and at 20 weeks it’s a boy. Would certainly knock that horrible smug smile off her face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s starting to look big in the magic mirror! It must be losing its slimming powers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anybody else hoping and praying that the scan place has got the gender wrong and at 20 weeks it’s a boy. Would certainly knock that horrible smug smile off her face!
I hope she goes wild the next few weeks buy anything and everything pink and girly, redoes the whole nursery, stocks up on pink outfits and dresses...... THEN I hope it's a boy at 20 weeks hahahahah!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.